• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Russian lesbian band Tatu

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
There's a girl group in Russia called Tatu, the singers are two young girls who's trademark is apparently making out on stage. In this months (Russian I think) Maxim, there are a few pictures of them scantily clad, and in a couple of the pics they are groping and possibly tickling each other.

Burntime_Tatu04.jpg

Burntime_Tatu06.jpg

(all credit to the scanner, apparently named Burntime)

The top one definitly looks like her belly is ticklish...more so than the bottom pic, but I'll settle for two women groping and laughing any time!

Thanks Jeff!

~ toyou

toyou444 said:
The top one definitly looks like her belly is ticklish...more so than the bottom pic, but I'll settle for two women groping and laughing any time!
~ toyou

Agreed on all counts :) The onle reason I thought the second one might be tickling is that she's grabbing for the brunette's hand and is kind of pulling her leg up defensively.

Anyone else notice that the redhead is getting a tattoo done? Isn't that a really bad time to have a tickle fight?

I noticed that too, G-Man, but as long as no(t too much) blood was shed... :devil:

Thanks for the pics, Jeff! If only there were groups like this in America. Happy New Year! :D

I see I MUST brush up my forgotten Russian language skills... :p

Thanks, Jeff! :cool:

amk714 said:
I noticed that too, G-Man, but as long as no(t too much) blood was shed... :devil:

Thanks for the pics, Jeff! If only there were groups like this in America. Happy New Year! :D

I meant that's a really good way to ruin a tattoo.

yah i'd say the top pic definitely looks like tickling, which is a very nice pic by the way!

It's times likes thesee that I'm proud of Russia(I'm from there)

Ah yes, I'm sure those ladies would appreciate that, after all...

Haltickling said:
I see I MUST brush up my forgotten Russian language skills... :p

Thanks, Jeff! :cool:

...There's nothing like a cunning linguist, is there?

:rolleyes: :D :devil: ;)

Even better, the music they play is actually really good. :) Been a fan for months now (we ravers have access to Euro-techno long before it hits stateside) ;)

Not that the making out on stage isn't cool, too.

wow! pics r great!!

strange, i live in Russia, like some songs of Tattu, and as a rule, im looking for all new pics of this band, but i had not see theese pics before.
theese pics r ROX!
Thanx Jeff!!:wow:

Agreed with Tickle.ru: strange for not seeing that pics before, but interesting. Unfortunately it seems like a marketing photo-shoot, but, anyway, thanks, Jeff!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back