• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling as a paid service..right or wrong?

Shannon

TMF Regular
There has been alot of talk on the board about whether is was wrong of me not to post the fact the I charge for my tickle sessions and although I understand, to a point, what others have said and the objections that they raised, I have to say that the only reason that I didn't post the fact that I charge for either tickling or being tickled is that I thought it was a private matter between two people, not the whole world as in an open forum.

Those who were interested, and then found out that I charge either said hell yes! I want to book a session with you! and others have politely said, thanks but no thanks and that was fine. No one is forced to book a session or even read my post if they're not interested. Hello.

I wasn't trying to "lower the boom" on anyone, I was merely trying to be discrete and respectful of the forum and it's members. Again, I thought it was a private matter. If I've offended or have mislead anyone, that was NOT my intention.

Yes, I charge $150 per hour for my tickle sessions and for those of you reading this post who've been to a professional tickle dom I think you'll agree that my hourly fee is less than they charge and half of them DON'T love it...I DO!!!

Do I really love tickling or just "do it for the money"? I will honestly say both. I honestly LOVE to tickle and those who have had sessions with me will attest to that fact but I've also turned that love into a business. Others have, why is it so wrong for me? Or is it the fact alone that I didn't post it?

Although some of you saw nothing wrong in charging for tickle sessions, others have acted as though it were insane. To each his own is what I say, respectfully.

To answer the question regarding whether or not people have actually paid that much to get tickled or tickle, yes, I have had a LOT of tickle session with people who've paid far more than $150 per hour taking into consideration that they've booked a session with me for more than one hour at a time. I'm worth it. Ask them.

I allow myself to be tickled but limit that to my feet, sides, back, stomach and underarms as anything else is too sexual. Although tickling is VERY erotic to me, I never get "physical" in ANY of my sessions and I do not allow tickling is private places below the waist or breasts. It's about tickling and nothing else.

During sessions where I am the tickler, I don't tickle anywhere in the groin region for the same reasons. Email me DIRECTLY for specific information on that subject, please.

Feel free to email me or reply to this post with any questions or comments and I'll look forward to hearing from you.
I hope this clears everything up. :smilestar

Is it wrong to charge for a services provided? Of course not.

However, to solicit interaction under the premise of developing a personal *relationship/friendship* that includes sharing tickles when it's primarily a just transaction for you... to me, that crosses perhaps an already blurry line.

If you want to tickle and get paid for it, more power to you - there's a LOT of people you'd make very happy. Just don't solicit services to be rendered in an ambiguous manner... nobody likes to be fooled.

Just my .02

Nor should said services be solicited under the guise of a gathering or "get together". Let's call a spade a spade.

Ven

Personally I would not pay $150.00/ hour for a tickling session, but that is just me. If you can charge that much and people are willing to pay, I say why not? If I could get $150.00/hr from a woman to tickle her I would do it a heart beat.

As for your original post, it looked like a personal, but in reality it was advertisment for a service. I think forever rio is right it was a blurry line. There are people here that are looking for romantic encounters and or friendship. You're not. You're looking to sell a sevice. It may be something you love to do, but it is still a service.

yes it is a service BUT...

Yes, gentlemen, it is a service but I am a genunine "people person" and very much the girl next door. I am open, friendly and I like to think honest.

I've kept in contact with my past clients and genuinely care about them and I'd be happy to meet them for a friendly dinner, drink or whatever, so it's not as impersonal as it may seem.

Perhaps I shouldn't have posted the service in the personals section but I was only trying to provide a said service for those who were interested and in search of. I've found alot of lees out there who couldn't find anyone who could either tickle them the way they liked, or would just do it for the $ and not really love it.

I find that if you love what you do, it shows and it certainly does with me! lol It's been said that I get an evil grin on my face that have threatened to stop hearts! :devil:

$150 an hour might sound like alot and it is, in a sense, but believe me when I say that my fee is less than professionals out there who charge more. Some of them do it just for the money and either pretend to be ticklish or pretend to like what they're doing when sometimes they don't. I get as much enjoyment out of the experience as the "victim" does so that makes all the difference to me :)

Re: yes it is a service BUT...

Shannon said:
Yes, gentlemen, it is a service but I am a genunine "people person" and very much the girl next door. I am open, friendly and I like to think honest.

Then be up front and post it as such. I believe that is all that everyone is saying.;)

Ven

Maybe there should be a place on the TMF where people such as Shannon could advertise their services so there is no confusion.

:(

I did, Ven. It's entitled Tickling as a paid service...right or wrong? and it's located in the Tickling Discussions area of the TMF.

advertising on the TMF

that's a great idea, Iggy! Hmmm that would be perfect, I wonder if it would fly?
:couch:

Re: :(

Shannon said:
I did, Ven. It's entitled Tickling as a paid service...right or wrong? and it's located in the Tickling Discussions area of the TMF.

I meant in the previous posts where fees were not mentioned up front, not this one...;)

Ven

fees

Originally posted by Shannon (most deleted)
$150 an hour might sound like alot and it is, in a sense, but believe me when I say that my fee is less than professionals out there who charge more.

I can confirm this. Here in NYC at the Hidden Chamber, hiring a Mistress to tickle you costs $165 per hour (plus tip, which is optional), while hiring a Mistress to be tickled costs $210 per hour (tip still optional). Some other dungeons in this area advertise higher rates than this.

Mistress Zara does genuinely love to tickle torture subs, but she will tell anybody seeking a lee that she is not ticklish enough herself to be the right choice. Mistress Kassandra and Mistress Mariah are extremely ticklish themselves if anybody in the NY area is looking for a professsional lee.

If I lived in Florida, I would be happy to meet you and have a session, Shannon.

Website of the dungeon:

http://www.thehiddenchamber.com/welcome.htm

dungeon fees

Thanks Milagros!

With no disrespect intended toward those who charge these fees for a session in a dungeon or otherwise, I just try to keep my fees at a more resonable rate for those who can't exactly afford that much for an hour session. The only time where I need to charge more is when I have to travel to meet with my subs or vice versa.

For example, if I must travel 3 hours in one direction, have the session, whether it be for one hour or more, and then drive that same distance back home I'd of course have to be duly compensated for that trip and I would expect nothing less if the tables were turned.

If you're ever in the central Florida area, Milagros, email me and we'll set up a session. I'd love to meet you! And tickle the crap out of you too, by the way! :p

OK, Shannon, from now on, maybe you shouldn't advertise here unless you point out up front that your sessions cost $150. That way, we'll have no more misrepresentations...and if in the future, you do...uh...blur the representation, the mods could cut in and make perfectly clear that these sessions cost money. No more misunderstandings.

posting session fee

That's what I did, Knox :)

I stated that in one of my previous responses. It's entitled Tickling as a paid service...right or wrong? and it's located in the Tickling Discussion section of the TMF.

No more misunderstandings :whip: (Just teasin! I thought this one was funny)

Shannon Dear..

You need to make it up Michigan way.

Tron

re: Shannon's post

Ok, can we all say "Beatin a dead Horse"

I'd like to horse around with Shannon

A dead horse this topic may be, but I would like some tickling horseplay with Shannon.:cool2: As a fellow client of New York City's Hidden Chamber, I can confirm what Milagros said: Shannon's fee competes well.

But then, Hidden Chamber takes good care of you, and since I haven't been with Shannon, I cannot compare value. For example, spending $260 (210 for a switchable session plus voluntary 50 dollars tip)on Mistress Kassandra at the Hidden Chamber is better than a massage parlor that may cost me half or less - but the massage girl is either out of shape, won't let me tie her down, refuses to undress, or some other form of difficult.

Hidden Chamber/Mistress Kassandra is the Mercedes Benz, massage parlors the economy car. Shannon? I'll give my opinion if I ever make it to Florida!:idunno:

Well, Shannon, there ya go...
If you got nothing else from this thread, you've certainly gotten candor
:p

boy do i love a good dead horse beating

:rolleyes:

now as to sharrons offer; i think it's great!
but then i also think prostitution should be legalized.
anything that alows men, and women to get together, and have funm and profit, is a wonderfull thing. :D

sharron, if you decide to take your act on the road, hit chicago, and i'll book 2 hours with you. one hour of me tickling you, and the second hour of you tickling me. but my most ticklish spot is in the groin area, so it won't be as good if you won't go there. :eek:

steve

Interesting place, Steve...
I don't think I'm nearly as ticklish there as drop dead sensitive. One remark seems to come back to me all of these years later, from a girl I once knew. I will NOT impart her activities. All I will say is, she remarked, "man, I had you calling the names of all the Saints!"
:blush:

venray1 said:
Nor should said services be solicited under the guise of a gathering or "get together". Let's call a spade a spade.

Ven

Ven or any other moderators, maybe for the sake of all involved you can make a new section for advertisments of paid services? That way people looking for this type of adventure can look there as well. Maybe it can also hold suggestions from TMF'ers on places to go that they enjoyed?? Just a thought...

JPie

We could post it in the suggestion forum and Myr could look into it....

Ven

I think that is a very good idea...sure would clear things up alot around here!

peace out,
daddy

Knox The Hatter said:
Interesting place, Steve...
I don't think I'm nearly as ticklish there as drop dead sensitive. One remark seems to come back to me all of these years later, from a girl I once knew. I will NOT impart her activities. All I will say is, she remarked, "man, I had you calling the names of all the Saints!"
:blush:

hi knox. i know what you mean, both drop dead sensitive, and calling out names, lol. alas, with me though, it's drop to the floor ticklish!:eek: certain intimate acts will have me howling at the moon:p

not to mention the usual suspects, such as fingers, feathers, make-up brushes, and feet, geez, it's amazing how much a womans foot touching me on the right body apendage, will tickle, and send me to the ceiling in extasy!:devil:

i found that once women get past the initial suprise of my reactions, to their kindly ministrations, they love that it tickles me so. :cool:

steve

steve, ive seen you online for many years now and i was curious...do you ever tickle your wife??? i dont think ive ever once seen you mention whether you did or not...or are you purely /m.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back