• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Angelicas First Time

marcusb

Verified
Review: Angelicas First Time

Of the 40 or so videos I've seen, MTP's Angelicas First Time is one of, perhaps, the, best yet. I do believe I've found a new favorite.

Jeff works her over from head to toe resulting an a writhing, laughing, giggling, cooing woman like nothing I've ever seen before. On a few occasions her body simply **vibrates**! It's clear she's enjoying herself... at one point she states it's "the best torture she's ever had" and when he's taunting her she asks him to tickle her. Oh my. :wow:

Not to mention the fact that Angelica is a total babe.

Feet, knees, thighs, butt, crotch, tummy, sides, ribs, underarms, ears, neck (shoulder blades?!?!)... Jeff hits them all with glowing success.

If you're looking for a woman who dislikes tickling or is in agony while being tickled this one is not for you. She may be in agony but one of a different kind. ;)

Overall, I find this video simply irresistible. I pray to the tickling gods Angelica pays Jeff a visit for round two.

Damn, damn I say. Buy this video!

Last edited:
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back