• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Narin's First Time (From MTP)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
When I first decided to review this film, I tried to do it without bias. But I can’t. This is what makes this film so charming. The fact that Narin is “one of us” so to speak, makes this video a treasure. So let me start by saying what I want to say about Narin in particular.

Narin’s whole attitude toward the filming of this piece is worth the cost of the tape alone. If ever Jeff was challenged, it was here. Everything Jeff threw at our girl, she almost seemed to absorb. It was as if she were testing her own limits, which is good, considering that this was a “First Time” video. She comes across as a seasoned veteran. I know from personal experience that Narin is far more mature than her 19 years (NEVER ask for an editor! LOL), and it shows here. She is simply a unique person all around.

This video was a hot topic even before anyone could have possibly had a chance to view the whole tape. I’m not a fool, and I know that there will be those out there that will complain that Narin wasn’t a screamer, or that her laugh wasn’t loud enough. But let’s be real for a moment. This is a video about two people who’ve just met, making a tape where one ties the other one up and tickles her. This is the inherent charm of this tape. The viewer is invited on the same trip that Narin took.

As far as sheer beauty, Narin is unmatched. She is simply every tickler’s dream. Her innocence is countered by a serious attempt to not let Jeff get the better of her. While her laughter was not outrageously loud, it was REAL. And it was utterly adorable. The interaction between these two was something rarely seen in tickling video. In one of the earlier scenes, where Narin is hog-tied and Jeff decides to spin her around to face the camera, he asks if she’s ok. Her reply… “just suffocating in my own drool” (paraphrase) is pretty much the attitude she took to this whole thing.

Jeff and Narin come across as two people enjoying themselves. No acting. No bullshit. Every time that Jeff teases her, she seems to come back with some off-the-wall comment that only makes Jeff tickle her more.

The scenes with Narin hanging from the wrist cuffs were priceless. She comments that she doesn’t want to scratch the paint of Jeff’s ceiling. Jeff replies with “You’re not the first girl to hang from there.” It is this kind of intimate interaction that makes this video a must-own. She lifts her own body-weight off the floor in a vain attempt to escape, but it is always short-lived. Jeff has seen this before, you can tell, and he is more than ready to respond.

You’ve all seen the pics that Jeff posted from the video. Most of you have seen the clip. So, I’m not going to go into a play-by-play of every scene. That would be unfair. You really need to buy this tape and see it for yourself. What I can say is that these two have done something that I’m not even sure they were aware they were doing. They were making tickle-video history.

Many of you will say that I’m biased because I know Narin. You are correct. But we all do to one extent or another. And that’s what makes this tape so special. This is not a highly paid model. This is not some story line that you’re going to ignore anyway. This is a girl getting tied and tickled for the first time. Most women would have spent their entire time trying to do whatever it took to make the “camera” happy. Not Narin. You get a feel right from the start that she is just being herself.

The last scenes on the bed were fantastic. While I would have liked to have seen Narin face-up for most of this part, that is simply a matter of personal preference. There are a ton of videos to satisfy this particular type of tickling. What Jeff did to Narin was nothing short of an indoctrination into the world of bondage and tickling. This was where Jeff took no prisoners, yet made sure his “victim” was enjoying herself. This is a fine line to walk, and Jeff did it admirably. Narin herself seemed quite surprised by what bondage-tickling can really do to someone. But still, she kept her demeanor intact.

For those of you looking for sadistic torture, look elsewhere. But if you do, you are depriving yourself of seeing what young women are REALLY like the first time you tie them up and tickle them. There is no doubt in the viewer’s mind that Jeff really enjoys what he was doing. He is like any one of us, given the chance to tickle such a lovely and headstrong young woman. He has not only allowed us a glimpse into his mind, but also an open invitation into his very home, not something a lot of producers do. Yes, he’s done this before…but this time, it was special.

As far as the thing that most will be wondering about, Narin’s laughter, I can say only one thing. It was real. Did she scream? No. Did she beg? No.

But did you WANT her to? Not at all. This entire video was like a chess-match between the tickler and the ticklee. For someone so young and so relatively inexperienced (by her own account), she was more than up to the challenge.

Narin’s trademark “EEP” (not to mention the ACK, for which Jeff’s Bill the Cat reference was sadly lost on our heroine…he he he) made it’s first appearance about ten second into the film, and the quiet laughter continued from there. It was almost as if she were trying not to let it escape, and in another way it was as if she had no knowledge of what the experience would actually do to her. It was really more giggles than outright laughter, but I’d trade ten seconds of Narin’s giggles for some $500 an hour model’s “laughter” any day of the week.

Narin’s feet were really something else. Jeff was not lying in the clip when he said they were tiny. And sensitive? “You bet your life”! The toothbrush on her tiny soles was almost empathic, as I for one could almost feel it along with her.

Now, I don’t claim to know what goes on in Jeff’s mind. But I’d venture a guess that this was one of the more enjoyable tapes he’s filmed. The whole video makes you feel that way.

Am I posting a rave review of this film simply because I know Narin somewhat personally? Maybe. But if it sucked, would I actually admit it? Even if it meant pissing off two very good friends, yeah, I would. In a second. It is the sight of someone you know being tied-up and tickled that makes this video great in the first place. But if I never even heard the name “Narin” before, I would STILL recommend this video for any serious collector.

Jeff has outdone himself with this release, so do yourself a favor. Forgo one night of bowling, bar-hopping or whatever it is that you do for enjoyment and buy this tape.

You’ll thank Jeff, I promise.

Last edited:
wow, that was a hell of a review dave, thanks for taking the time...

everything you said made a lot of sense, and I think this video os going to the top of my wish list.

Slappy McGee

Not bad

Dave might be a twink, but he wrote a pretty good review.
Tron

"Twink": Sullastan word for 'warrior'

:D :D

Narin

I ordered the tape immedeately when I heard about it...Unfortunately
it always takes longer to get it to Germany but I am now really
eager to get it finally... Narin is great! She has been in the chat a few times :)

Gear

Thanks Dave, knowing that you at least enjoyed it makes the experience that much spiffier

narin

I have just received this video, and it's brilliant! Too bad Dave beat me to reviewing it :) I can't really add to his words, for it's all that he sais it is and more. I can honestly say that it's the best vid (including clips) I've ever seen! Well, of course the fact that it's Narin who stars in it plays a major role in my opinion, but hey - it's NARIN! The girl from this here forum! And the tickling action is great to watch :)

And now he's going to produce a SECOND vid with her! I know what you're aiming at, Jeff - You want to ruin me! How am I going to afford this second one? Well, I'll make it somehow.

Narin vids ROCK! :D

Awwwww

Okay, that's it, Mar and Dave, despite the fact that you would torture me for hours upon hours upon hours till I probably passed out if I gave you the chance, you're both the sweetest things ever :)

I'm glad you liked it Mar, but don't you DARE go putting yourself in the hold to buy the second one. It's not going anywheres, I'm sure Jeff could save you a copy or something! ;)

NEways, thanks for the rave reviews, hope to see you two around soon!!!

narin

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back