• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Magic Touch Productions on Playboy TV all through January!!!

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Hi everyone,

Last spring I was contacted by the executive producer of Sexcetera, (a "sexy news" program and the most popular show on Playboy TV.) He told me that they wanted to produce a segment on the tickling fetish, and asked if I'd be willing to talk about my fetish and business on camera and let them come and watch me work and meet with some of the models. Needless to say I was more than happy to go along.

So last June a production team flew to Vegas and met with me at the studio of a friend of mine, where I would film some footage for them, and let them interview me and the girls.

The result is finally being aired next month, and the schedule has been posted on Playboy's website. Click here to see the air dates and times.

This was a really intense and fun experience, and I'll be happy to answer any questions that anyone has about it :)

Last edited:
Wow, Jeff, this is great! Congratulations on the recognition. Looks like another gigantic stride into the mainstream! Who knows, maybe this will encourage more Playmates and other Playboy models to do video tickling sessions! :cool:

another thing to consider

That is great Jeff is there any way that you'll post a video clip of the segment? Also what I think should be mentioned that I don't think anyone has before but the host of it Kira Reed I believe? Is into tickling if you go to her website at either www.kiradance.com or www.marriedcouple.com she lists that as one of her interests/turn-ons :>}

Re: another thing to consider

stef2dope said:
That is great Jeff is there any way that you'll post a video clip of the segment? Also what I think should be mentioned that I don't think anyone has before but the host of it Kira Reed I believe? Is into tickling if you go to her website at either www.kiradance.com or www.marriedcouple.com she lists that as one of her interests/turn-ons :>}

They have a variety of different hosts actually. Kira wasn't mine in this case though, unfortunately :(. However, on the plus side, I brought four girls with me for the day ;) and the reporter who did come, Scott, was very cool to hang out with, and really seemed to get into the tickling.

And regarding a clip, I have to find out who owns what before I start sampling it. They have a short sample on the playboy site, http://www.playboy.com/pbtv-hv/pbtv/sexcetera/index.html, and I'm sure in the long run someone not as liable to be liable as me will clip it for everyone :)

Last edited:
Jeff, congratulations! You've done so much work on behalf of this community and we are all grateful. It's about time that one of us got some recognition, and who better than you. At least you're not asking for 10,000 responses before you post anything related to this, and have yet to tear down the Internet as a medium.

I applaud your efforts, and am proud to count you as a friend, not only in tickling-related stuff, but as a pretty neat person as well.:cool:

WOW!!! :yowzer:

We tickle-fans are coming out of the hidden underworld! Imagine what impact this may have on our community!

I remember talking with Jeff about it during my visit to Las Vegas earlier this year, but seeing it become reality is a completely different thing! We haven't got Playboy TV here in Germany yet, so I hope for a few clips from Jeff here! :D

Interesting! Right under the "Tickle Fetish" segment on the Sexcetera page (top billed, good job Jeff!) is another segment hosted by Lauren Hays, who has been tickled in a couple of FM vids. Wonder why they didn't send her to do the story on tickling, since she's had "hands-on" experience with the subject matter. :cool:

Last edited:
Nice!

It doesn't get much better than that Jeff! Awesome job...Q

Most Excellent!!!

Nice job Jeff, it's good to see tickling being accepted more and more into the mainstream. I'm glad you received a good vibe from all those who you worked with on the show.

Jeff,

I wanted to add my name to the "thankers" who appreciate this!! It's really cool you were able to hold this a secret since last June. Also, you say you were with "four girls". Are these new models or those we've already seen in your videos? What was the action like? I'm sure you won't give it all away before it airs, but good teasers only make the final output better. Thanks!

Latin_Boy

Excellent work, Jeff! I'm not sure if I'll ever get to see this, since I don't believe the cable system at my school offers Playboy channel, but I shall try my damndest! Of course, er, I'll only watch for the articles :rolleyes: :p

Great job!!!!

Jeff, do you know how the US Channel relates to the UK channel? Do they show the same thing, at the same time etc?

Also, we all know that tickling the clitoris with a feather leads to huge orgasms, do you explore this exciting area in the program!?

Yours

Speedy
[email protected]

Jeff...as long as I have known you...you have always been the real deal. I am so glad to see that you have gotten the opportunity to expand you horizons! Hope it was all you wished for and congratulations brother. Stay in touch bro.

daddy

tickle party ay the mansion

Great work Jeff! Mad props brother! Think if this arouses the interest of Hugh! Hugh says hes "trisexual"-he'll try anything at least once! You know how hugh always has pajama parties? how about a tickle party at the mansion?! I know, wishful thinking. but it's fun to visualize, isn't it? :p Just a thought. Take care all.

Peace
Ed

Nice job Jeff,
Must have been hard to keep under the hat till now? :)

Someone mentioned they were doing a tickle fetish bit and I knew it had to be someone from the TMF to help them but couldn't figure out who it would be. I know you did the community proud and wish I had the Playboy channel to check out the segment.

Hoping someone can tape it.
How long was the segment?

Peace,
DK

Latin_Boy said:
Jeff,

I wanted to add my name to the "thankers" who appreciate this!! It's really cool you were able to hold this a secret since last June. Also, you say you were with "four girls". Are these new models or those we've already seen in your videos? What was the action like? I'm sure you won't give it all away before it airs, but good teasers only make the final output better. Thanks!

Latin_Boy

Latin Boy, thanks for the support :)

The four models I brought with me were Sabrina (in tickler mode only as usual), Phoenix, Shannon, and Angelica.

There was a LOT of action, and I mean a LOT, so it's hard to summarize. This is a news program, more or less, so the action is sort of secondary to the exporation of the fetish, but with four girls in various states of undress tying and tickling each other, you can imagine how wild it gets at times.

Last edited:
Re: Great job!!!!

Speedy_UK said:
Jeff, do you know how the US Channel relates to the UK channel? Do they show the same thing, at the same time etc?

Also, we all know that tickling the clitoris with a feather leads to huge orgasms, do you explore this exciting area in the program!?

Yours

Speedy
[email protected]

Speedy, hiya,

Unfortunately I don't know anything about how the Playboy channel shows overseas, but you can probably find out at playboy.com if no-one here happens to know :)

There was a lot of discussion about tickling to orgasm that day, but only time will tell how much of it ends up in the final cut :)

Darkknight said:
Nice job Jeff,
Must have been hard to keep under the hat till now? :)

Someone mentioned they were doing a tickle fetish bit and I knew it had to be someone from the TMF to help them but couldn't figure out who it would be. I know you did the community proud and wish I had the Playboy channel to check out the segment.

Hoping someone can tape it.
How long was the segment?

Peace,
DK

Thanks DK,

The show is about an hour long and I'm one of six segments in this episode so I guess, thinking about it now, it's at least nine minutes, maybe ten :)

Amusingly, it took us about ten hours to film that nine minutes ;)

And yes, it was VERY hard to keep my mouth shut since June :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back