• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

$1.00 Tickling Clips

Petite_Sharon

TMF Poster
Hello Everyone,

Tickling Clips ONLY US$1.00 for a 1 minute clip all pics from the clip included in the price.

Will consider doing custom clips for the same price depending on what you want.

Payment method will be cash sent through the post, clips emailed to you upon receiving payment.

Please email [email protected] or [email protected] for more information

Regards,

Sharon & Mark

ummmm, how about some vidcaps or clip samples? noone on this forum will buy a pig in a poke.

Re: dtrell

dtrell,

I have just put this post up & already I'm receiving orders.

As my clips are only $1.00 for 1min that includes the pics from the clip I will also consider some custom clips also for $1.00 & YOU ARE ASKING ME FOR SAMPLE CLIPS & PICS. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!

These are the cheapest prices anywhere.

*edited Golden rule violations*

Last edited by a moderator:
Great deal there and a good way to get non stop customers (best deal I seen yet for clips!) However, a simple suggestion...since it's only a buck for a clip, maybe you should set up a paypal payment option or something along those lines? Just because well, me personaly, wouldnt wanna have to send just 1 dollar in the mail. But, you may have your reasons for not using paypal (I currently dont cause I have a dispute with them relating to my old business lol). Just a suggestion if it is possible for you to do to maybe check into it:)

dskodj

Hi dskodj

Pay-Pal wont let people sell adult material through their website.

Regards,

Sharon & Mark

petite, dtrell has a point. Exactly what are we paying for? Can we atleast get some screens? They may be cheap, but that doesnt mean I want to pay a buck for something I might not like.

Sharon, are YOU serious?? Dtrell is a long time member here and you insult him because he asked for a few sample pics so he knows what he is buying if he decides to buy?? Get real, girl... Let me tell you this, I am not a foot guy one bit.... Does nothing for me.. So if I purchased say 2-3 clips without knowing what was being tickled and all I saw was FEET I would be pretty damn pissed. Think about that when people request a sample pic or two.

A dollar a minute? Thats new I believe if you head over to clips4sale that is exactly the same price they are letting theirs go for.At least you get some photos of what your buying. NOthing new here.

Db

Re: Re: dtrell

sharon, looks like some others have spoken also. excuse me now while i get back to my non-life.....

Petite_Sharon said:
dtrell,

I have just put this post up & already I'm receiving orders.

As my clips are only $1.00 for 1min that includes the pics from the clip I will also consider some custom clips also for $1.00 & YOU ARE ASKING ME FOR SAMPLE CLIPS & PICS. ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!!!!

These are the cheapest prices anywhere.

hmm... a buck a clip,,,,

usually means you get what you pay for,,,,without a sample, even a still pic,,,sounds reasonable to me Ok back to flippin burgers here, the drive thru is swamped,,,:)

Armpit-Licker

Armpit-Licker,

Yes I am quit SERIOUS!!!!!!

If Dtrell is a long time member here at the TMF he has no idea how to reply to a post then.

All he had to do was simply email me for some pics & ask any questions.

*edited for GR violations*

Donnie Brasco

Donnie Brasco,

clips4sale have clips starting at $2.99 for 2 minutes

NOT 1 MINUTE FOR $1.00

Realtickling has a lot of clips that are 8 minutes for 5.99 or 6.99 which is less then one dollar a minute...... Not being an ass, just pointing out other companies have deals for a dollar a minute or less also.

Re: laughingboy2000

Petite_Sharon said:
Laughingboy2000,

Did I not say in my post if you would like more information to email me

If you idiots took the time to email me I would have sent you some screens.

Now im really going to buy stuff from you :rolleyes:

sharon...looks like myriads is having a field day editing your posts. i just cant see how anyone on here would buy anything from you the way youre talking to people...

Thats what im saying. A dollar a clip doesnt carry too much weight. I mean, who is being tickled? Is she even ticklish? Is she mildly atractive? And just because something is cheap doesnt mean everyone is going to run in a buy some. Im sure people would rather pay 2 dollars for a GOOD one min clip they saw a preveiw of, instead of 1 dollar for a crummy one min clip. No need for you to get all shitty with anyone, or trell. And if "sharon" is the one being tickled, i think i may have seen your pic, and i wouldnt take a dollar from you to get me to take a one mintue clip off of your hands. Yeah, yeah, i know, im an asshole, but at least im saying it.

it sure is,,,,

difficult getting a money order for a dollar nowadays :)

I'm sure your material is superb.
Why not just post a written description here ( costs nothing) of the material?

sooooooo,,,

has anyone received clips from her/him yet? Interested to hear to a review,,,,good,bad,non-existent? anyone...anyone?:)

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back