• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

10 email GURUS needed!

realtickling

TMF Regular
We have completed making the new preview video clip!
There is a problem. We have no server space to show it on.

We'd like to EMAIL the clip to ONLY 10 PEOPLE!
Those 10 people's email addresses will be announced in out next post.
Those 10 people will be the first to get the video clip BUT they have to agree to email it out to at least 100 people over the next 7 days.

In other words, we'll give the clip to 10 of you that agree to email it freely to all those others who ask. We're doing it this way because we can no longer take the hours&hours involved to email free clips to over 1000 people every time we have a new video.

We will ask for reports from everyone on whether they were emailed the clip or not by these 10 people. Those of the 10 that do not live up to their agreement to email it out to those asking will never be emailed any clips in the future, obviously.

I know its a royal pain to do it this way but when you think about it, the clip is totally free of charge. Some companies do not offer you any preview clips so we are confident this is better than nothing at all.

NOW, WHO WANTS TO BE ONE OF THE 10 PEOPLE WE EMAIL THE 2.8MB MPEG CLIP TO????

Reply here with your email address that you want it sent to. We will not take the first 10, but the first 10 that we know to be regular in the forum and trustworthy.

We will then post a confirmation post naming all 10 email addresses that the rest of you can contact and ask for the clip.
Whew! What an ordeal!
:)

Count me in Kathy:

[email protected]

p.s. if I distribute to 2,000 can I get 15 minutes alone with you or Sara??? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Looking forward to seeing the new vid. See ya.

I'm with the Naveltickler! but I'm willing to even let
Priscella at me and I'm a tickler! ;)

DK

This is a great idea. I think it shows a sense of unity within the tickling community. So, in the spirit of unity and comradery, I would like to volunteer my services. My address is [email protected]

He he! You guys are all so comical! Thanks for all your help and offers to help. I think everyone pretty much has it by now, and it will also be on AMT in about 3 hours. Thanks again!

Help!!

Could someone Pllllleeeeasssseee send me the clip, i think im on the only one that doesn't have it yet:( thanks to whoever sends it!! whoever i get it from first shall get a free story request:)

TickleStud

Well then IF Realtickling already has their 10 gurus, somebody please send me the clip when able!
Much Thanks.

TTD

Please read about requesting clips

I've gotten a few requests from people using Hotmail or Yahoo. Kathy had written a post about not using free services like those as they can't take the size of the clip.

I don't mind explaining that to those that ask me for clips but be nice enough not to demand a clip after I nicely explained no FREE email accounts.

Just an FYI, don't ask for a clip if you're using free email services.

It's my day off so I'm firing away clips.

Peace,
DK

Attachments

• 4tkxcl6xcs5a1.jpg
    4tkxcl6xcs5a1.jpg
    609.1 KB · Views: 345
I just saw the clip posted on AMT. It's there for the taking. I have the full video however so I don't need the clip anymore.

Attachments

• 3505C322-7D92-4142-9410-6252314F6299.jpeg
    3505C322-7D92-4142-9410-6252314F6299.jpeg
    275.9 KB · Views: 256
  • 2E22CC71-0637-4C5C-8D7A-2B1592A32361.jpeg
    2E22CC71-0637-4C5C-8D7A-2B1592A32361.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 256
  • 439A06F7-C196-4687-BD86-7865FFF4FFF8.jpeg
    439A06F7-C196-4687-BD86-7865FFF4FFF8.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 347
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back