• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

2 Clips, Sierra in stocks

Please !!!!!!!

I appreciate that u v taken time to post these clips but can i kindly ask u to PLEASE post them in wmv or mpeg format

maybe Rajee will come to the rescue as he did with Sarah's clip.

thanks for posting i really appreciate it! i love her...but could you please re-post it in wmv or mpeg format or can u use hacha instead becausei hate winrar!

Hey guys sorry but I have no idea what WINrar is .... Can somone please explain it to me , do I have to download it or what ? if so can you give me a link to a place I might be able to download it ?
Thanks alot guys !!

???? and Goten: These clips are in MPEG and WMV format! They are too big to post on this board as single files because this place doesn't allow single file uploads to be bigger than 2 MB! Until it's fixed by the admins we have to split clips by one of two methods: split the single file with WinRAR or Hacha then people can recombine it when they've downloaded the parts, or split the clips into viewable segments which not many people have the software to do. The latter is irritating for those that can handle splitting the files, because more clips files are less manageable than fewer longer ones.

Myrx7jus8u: Get WinRAR from here: http://www.win-rar.com/

Barney, tell us what problem you're having and we can try to help, but I assure you WinRAR has been used successfully by more than a few people around the world over the years ;)

Edit: almost forgot, thanks for the clips Slovak, she's pretty sexy!

I will join forces with all the people who can't get Winrar to work and the ones that don't like it too. While I am at it I might as well throw in .zip files and hatcha files. None of them work for me because after I download the files and rename them I can't play them because I have commited a code violation when I changed the file extension. In my opinion these programs have too many steps that make it hard to master instead of being fairly easy to do.

Can I log a request for a repost in hacha format? I can't get winrar to work for me, but Hacha works like a charm.

Jim

well then Slant if you would be so kind as to get to helpin' then...cuz i dont like winrar but i know how to use hacha though...i have winrar worked it once and then could never work it again...

Absolutely you are a true gent for posting these, Its just when such a much needed series of clips are unviewable because of a flawed programme (In my experience so far anyway)

Slant said:
???? and Goten: These clips are in MPEG and WMV format! They are too big to post on this board as single files because this place doesn't allow single file uploads to be bigger than 2 MB! Until it's fixed by the admins we have to split clips by one of two methods: split the single file with WinRAR or Hacha then people can recombine it when they've downloaded the parts, or split the clips into viewable segments which not many people have the software to do. The latter is irritating for those that can handle splitting the files, because more clips files are less manageable than fewer longer ones.

Myrx7jus8u: Get WinRAR from here: http://www.win-rar.com/

Barney, tell us what problem you're having and we can try to help, but I assure you WinRAR has been used successfully by more than a few people around the world over the years ;)

It just seems to read everything I save to that programme as being corrupted and therefor doesnt open them. I am far from an expert but reasonably computer literate to the point where I can usually figure these things out but cant seem to do so with regards to Winrar.

Didnt work I am afraid.

This is as far as I get an instruction to

"please insert volume c:\27sierra[1].part2.rar"

I have an option to ok or cancel it, when I press ok nothing happens, this has been my rather frustrating experience of trying to open winrar files.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back