• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

20M switch, leaning to ler, looking for Female lee, ler or switch to talk about tickling!

Dragonnus&Sarra

Hey there! I'm looking for some female friends (lee, ler or switch, I don't mind) of any age (as long as it's +18) who would like to chat about tickling and get to know each other. I'm pretty laid back, chill, and happy to adapt to your tastes and likes. If you're a little shy, don't worry, just let me know so I can take the lead and make sure you're as comfortable as possible while chatting together.

I am looking for like-minded women who would like to start some kind of long-term bond where we can talk, explore and share things about this fetish without any shame. Looking to develop a close and intimate bond with the right woman. Also looking forward to possibly meet in person, even if I think that's highly improbable to happen, but well... Hope is the last thing you lose.

From soft, teasing and gentle tickling, to hard tickling, I'm happy to chat about all that and everything in between. It'll all depend on what you're into!

Here's my Discord in case you want to talk there: dragonslover
Here's my reddit in case you prefer to talk there: LionsAdmirers

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back