• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

[23/M/Indiana] New Friends and Potential Tickle Meetups

K77X

Hello,

I've had a tickling fetish for years and finally want to explore talking about it, both from a lee and ler perspective. I would identify myself a switch because I don't have that much experience ticking or getting tickled, but I do enjoy lighter tickling a lot more than hardcore tickling. I'm not looking for a relationship, but tickling can be both sexual and non-sexual to me. If you're a man, I identify as straight, so I'm not looking to tickle or get tickled by men. However, if you want to message me to talk about tickling (like to share experiences/ideas or just to make a new friend), I'll welcome that. If you're a woman and currently living nearby (i.e. within an hour or so of driving distance), I want to build a platonic relationship with you first before we do anything else.

Also, if someone's near me and interested in hanging out, message me! I'm most active on my Fetlife, so messaging me on there will get you a faster response.

That's all. Hope ya'll have a good day!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back