• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

30 Year Old Male Ler Looking For Female Lees From Chicago Area

DebonairDavid

TMF Regular
Ladies,

While I have been looking for a girlfriend for many years, I haven’t any success with it for various reasons. Because of that, I’ve decided to focus on getting my shit together so I can become the man my would-be future wife and children will respect and love. However, in the mean time, I want to play tickling games with you.

What WON’T happen:

I’ll never touch your private parts because this isn’t a sexual relationship, and because I strive to be a gentleman, I make a serious effort to be respectful of women’s boundaries

I’ll never gag your mouth shut because I want you to able to tell me when to stop, I want your consent when I’m about to tickle you a certain way, and I don’t want to make it hard for you to breathe

I’m not recording any videos of this because there’s no need to

I won’t use bondage because if you suddenly have to use the bathroom, I don’t want to fumble with untying you and cause you to mess yourself in the process.

What WILL happen:

The safe word will simply be “Time out”. You can even put your hands in a T-shape if you want. I’ll also give you periodic breaks so you can catch your breath and get your heart rate back to normal.

To help make you feel safe and comfortable, have someone you trust to be around for supervision at first (they might even help me tickle you! ;)). While a bedroom is more private, the person supervising can be in there with us. After you've come to trust me with your safety, we can drop the supervising (unless they still want to join in on the fun).

Using a cheap electric toothbrush to increase the tickling sensation. This will make you scream and squirm, especially if I put the brush head in your belly button, or use it on the balls of your feet while bending your toes back! ;)

You teasing me by being a little shit, and then I get revenge by tickling you real good ;)

Us playing hide-n-get-tickled. When I’m done counting, I’ll say “Ready or not, here comes the Tickle Monster!”.

Blindfolding you so the tickling will come as a surprise, and increase the excitement and anticipation (I’ll always ask for your consent first)

Having you see my fingers hovering over your tickle spot, either in a wiggling motion, or a lunging motion to make you flinch, to increase excitement and anticipation. I’ll do this to make you explode with laughter when my fingers finally make contact. ;)

Using verbal teasing to heighten the sensation. Because I have a Transatlantic Accent, you’ll find my voice seductive, soothing, and giving you goosebumps when I whisper in your ear. ;)

While I want you to be fully-clothed, I’ll always ask for your consent to peel back the bottom of your shirt so I can tickle your stomach, sides, and belly button. I’ll also ask for your consent when it comes to blowing raspberries on your stomach.

Tickling you after chasing and cornering you

Having you roll a die, and having the number be multiplied by 10 when I set the timer. For example, if the die lands on 1, you get tickled for 10 seconds. Let’s see if you can handle being tickled for a full minute, especially if I use the toothbrush in the process. ;)

Tickling you while you count 1-10 forwards and backwards

Tickling you while you say the ABCs forwards and backwards

While this isn’t related to tickling, I’ll bring over my boombox and play smooth jazz, R&B, and slow dance music to set the mood. I want to bring over a candle and heart-shaped holder, but I’ll keep it at home if you pets because I don’t want them to jump on the table, get curious, and then accidentally get burned by it.

What I require from you:

First and foremost, I’m willing to treat you like a lady, so I expect you to present yourself as one (just as I’m willing to present myself as a gentleman to you). If you wouldn’t like it if I was rude, obnoxious, loud, arrogant, or had an attitude problem, then please show me the same courtesy and respect by not behaving that way around me or anyone else, either online or offline. There’s a perfectly good reason why classy people are FAR more attractive than trashy people.

I want you to have a slim or average body size, and also take care of your physical health by eating healthy and exercising regularly, considering this is a very physical activity

I don’t want any drugs, alcohol, or cigarettes around us when I’m tickling you. I’m not demonizing alcohol in and of itself, especially when I used to work in a bar and know the difference between light and heavy types, but I do want you to be of sound mind when it comes to your consent. Not only that, but you being high or drunk is in no way lady-like, and I find smoking gross because of the smell and how it negatively affects your health. If I find you do have a drug or drinking problem, or if you offer me drugs, I’m going to immediately break off the relationship because I don’t want or need that drama in my life.

If you or I need something to drink, have cups of water on the table next to us. That way we’ll know where they are, and we’ll both know there’s nothing “suspicious” in them.

Use the bathroom before we start so you don’t accidentally mess yourself. However, because the digestive tract is always working, there may come a time where you suddenly have the urge to go. When that happens, tell me to stop.

Be roughly between the ages of 25-35. I obviously want you to be a legal adult, but if you’re in 18 or in your early 20’s, you have to think about the age difference from your parent’s perspective, as I turned 30 in January of 2024. Keep in mind, I know how to spot a fake ID, and I’m immediately breaking off the relationship if you have one because I’m not a pedophile, nor do I want to be arrested for being one because you lied about your age.

Wear clean socks so my hands don’t come into contact with any sweat, germs, or foot fungus you might have when I’m tickling your feet. If you’re someone who often wears shoes without socks, I’d highly advise you to stop. Not only can you get blisters from the skin of your feet rubbing up against the material of your shoes, but after wearing them for so long, your feet will naturally sweat, which will cause your shoes to become a breeding ground for bacteria, and it in-turn will cause your feet to develop illnesses like plantar warts. I’ve seen a podiatrist (foot doctor), so they will tell you the same thing.

I want us to message each other on this site first so we can get better acquainted, and I’ll give you my background check in the process.

I hope to hear from you soon! Tickle, tickle, tickle! :)

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back