• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

36 year old 'lee from London looking for friends (male, female or nb)

Super-Jan

I'm a bi trans woman. I've been excited by tickling, bondage, teasing and play fighting since I was a teen. Would love to explore this side of me play a greater role in future relationships.

I'm happy to meet people in London and ideally I'd like to be part of regular gatherings.

In the long run I'd like to be in a long term relationship(s) with a sadist who loves to make me squirm and beg. My ribs are very sensitive.

Feel free to say hi :)

Jan

Attachments

• 20240104_224917-01.jpg
    20240104_224917-01.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 43
There's another London munch mooted for March, hosted by Slant (top fella) just drinks in a London boozer.

Great way to meet folk in a safe environment, hope you get to meet and play with some nice people

There's another London munch mooted for March, hosted by Slant (top fella) just drinks in a London boozer.

Great way to meet folk in a safe environment, hope you get to meet and play with some nice people
That's great, do you know how to stay up to date on that?

That's great, do you know how to stay up to date on that?
Hi @Super-Jan, next munch will be on Sat 16th March. I've just posted the event link here! The details are on FetLife, or feel free to DM me for more info if you don't have an account there. You'd be welcome to pop along and meet the crowd, most of whom are regulars at Ticklemania, Hysteria, and Squeal too.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back