• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A finished request (m/Khali) and a teaser...

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Oh look, Khali drew again (and has been drawing a lot more, tho not a lot o' tickling). The following drawing was a request from Tickle_Demon here at the TMF, with his persona/character tickling...me. Yes, I know you're all happy now seeing Khali herself getting tickled in a drawing, finally...right? :D

I have to admit, I don't draw males often (nor 'punk' neko guys ;) ) so he doesn't look as good as I hoped...sorry. Oh yeah, it's foot/behind knees tickling, btw, with some forced perspective:

Tickle_Demon tickles a bound Khali

For those of you that might care/want it, here's the unshaded version:
Linear version of above

Hope you guys/gals enjoy, and a thanx to tickle_demon for requesting it too. ;)

----

Still here? :p

Ah, you want to know what the 'teaser' is about in the title...

Well, I'll mention it's a Poser project of sorts...and that's all I'll say other than the following image is a splash pic that starts/continues it. :firedevil

Teaser

(apologies on the crappy word bubbles, will work on them)

Hee, hee...

K

Oh man, those fingers on her soles are giving me the heeby-jeebies lol. Awesome pic Khali. Got any milk for the Kitty Demon to lick off the soles?:devil:

How very nice, an update of the famous artist herself getting tickled. How wonderful of you to share it with us.

Nice teaser as well. The age old question:

Chocolate or Vanilla?

:D

I don't drink milk :p

Just want to say thanks again to Khali for doing this for me. Oh, and I LOVE the teaser as well...personally I'd go for vanilla :p

It's kinda funny in that's the first time I've ever seen Khali drawn tickled, as opposed to Poser-rendered, but it's still great anyway! As for chocolate and vanilla... I take both in the same bowl!

Ooh, someone's ticklish!

Oh, is Miss Khali ticklish?

Well, there's an old saying, "What's good for the goose is good for the gander!" In this case, you've tickled a lot of people in your time, and now it's time to let yourself get tickled, right?

As for the drawing quality, don't let it bug you, everyone, whether they're an artist, a programmer (like myself) or whatever, there's always one thing that they find difficult to do.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to take on Shadow Yamoto in five minutes...

next

Looking forward to your next project! Keep it up Miss Khali.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back