• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A gal of the wild gets her feet cleaned, involuntarily (?/f)...plus another mood pic

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Alright, back with another @#$%ing Poser foot tickling pic, tho this one I think seems rather...good. Cute at least.

Lemme throw a little background here, as we have another new character introduced, though she probably won't be a regular in pics yet (I'll let Adara fill that role).

Her name's Myrine, and she's a FORMER corrupt/possessed (by demons) rogue [and ranger] (any Diablo 2 players? Yes, bits of those Act 1 enemies went into her design ;) ). She's seeking redemption for what she did while 'under' after being purifited, but she's still of a bit of a thief at heart...and feral at times...

...why bother with background... :(

She's got a rather weary, battle-worn look that she wants to keep to remember what she's done under possession. Quite agile, LOVES to run and sprint, and is very home in the wilds (a bit of ranger/rogue mix)...and as the pics show, loves to use/show off her legs. ;)

Here, I'll show two DRAWN works of her (for a third, try my DA pagelink in the sig). First is a cute one of her jumping to the side (the weapons suck) and the second is her doing some tracking of...tracks (some perspective in this one, careful):

Myrine in action

Tracking carefully

Still listening to me babble? Must get to the tickling/point...

As you can see, she's always barefoot, and as she runs and thieves around a lot, Myrine gets her soles a bit dirty. How does she keep them clean? Well, one way is this, but she's not in control of it (plus she's ticklish to add to it ;) ).

Here we catch Myr sleeping in the wild one night, as she tends to do often, and a friendly critter (snake here) happens to come by and start to clean her a little, waking her abruptly: ^^

Myrine awakened by a foot-cleaning

That's not my finished Myrine model, as you can see it's not close to the drawings above, but it's a placeholder for now, at least. Yes, there's dirt and a little spittle visible in the 'interesting' spots. ^^

-----

As you can guess, my mood is the same...and Safira's showing it again:

A windy night somewhere...

No, I'm not sure where (or how high) my harem dancer Safira is...just that's dark and windy wherever she's sitting.

Try to enjoy my ramblings...

Khali

(Actually, I do think that last one is a bit...beautiful...in a way...to me at least...)

Love this new set Khali. Love to see the mixture of poser and drawings. My fav has to be the foot cleaning by the snake hehe. Lucky little reptile. The last pic also has a very mystical quality to it. Great job.

Well I'm glad to hear you say some positive things about your work.

I found the entire selection to be a most interesting set.

Some nice interesting sketches of the character and even a wonderful little tickling poser image.

But as for bothering with background as bad thing I say hah!

I love to hear such input from yourself as I get to see into your mind for a brief moment and also see all that lovely fantasy mix ^^

And your moody picture is quite inspiring.. After this post I'm going straight to your DA page to see that 3rd image.:D

Very nice art, Khali. I like it a lot. You are, indeed, one of my favorite artists of all time!

And as for Safira, I know how you feel, I've been kind of down myself. However, don't give up, whatever you do!

(Actually, I do think that last one is a bit...beautiful...in a way...to me at least...)

Oh I agree. That one of Safira on a dark and windy perch is pure poetry. Quite a striking image. Great job! :woot: Thanks for the background on Myrine. Hope she finds her redemption in a sensitive way. Tickle..tickle. :D

Ah, I may remember Myrine through a previous IM chat, but I'm not sure. Still, she looks good. And the Safira render is great. A certain tenderness to it, I think. Good job!

hey velly you look like Omar from "The Mars Volta" with that funky hair, tight jeans and the glasses top it off!

00337030_lg.jpg

Good stuff again! I always await your updates and new material. Keep it up! :cool:

Re: A gal of the wild gets her feet cleaned, involuntarily (?/f)...plus another mood pic

Khali said:

You're right, that is very beautiful. I can actually imagine the type of music that would be played in that type of scene.

Sunday_10pm said:
hey velly you look like Omar from "The Mars Volta" with that funky hair, tight jeans and the glasses top it off!

00337030_lg.jpg

~~:( gee, no more curls for me:p ~~

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back