• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A history of tickling my friend's mom part 2

hotchytick

TMF Expert
Mrs. Debbie was the neighborhood MILF. No doubt about it. Her son was my best friend. For years Bo was constantly teased about his mom by all my friends. He took it all in stride, only confiding in me once he didn't see what the big deal was. Being Bo's friend and knowing Mrs. Debbie as long as I did, I didn't really take notice of Mrs. Debbie until I hit "that age."
Now I lived in the south so we addressed everyone older than us with "Mrs. or Mr." and their first name as sign of respect. I lived in a small development where everyone knew everyone else. We had a yacht club, a golf club and three neighborhood pools. Every Christmas half of the neighborhood would get together for caroling and a party, that would rotate from house to house. It was at one of these parties that I first took notice of Bo's mom.
As best as I can remember Debbie was about 5'4" had long blond hair and was a runner. She would run every morning around the neighborhod with her hair in a pony tail. Even today I can still see that pony tail bouncing up and down and side to side as she jogged up the road. I also remember that she sold real estate and would always wear the same perfume to work. To this day any time I smell that perfume it reminds me of her.
The Christmas party was held at my next door neighbors house and I was there playing around with all my friends in the living room when I noticed Debbie walk in with Bo and her husband. Now I don't know what it was (and to this day I don't think I will understand) about Debbie but I took immediate notice of what she was wearing and had a very strong desire to be near her. She had on this green sweater, with a white blouse underneath where the collars came out and (this is the important part) a knee high lenghth skirt, sheer stockings and red high heels. I think what really grabbed my attention was that right when she walk in the door she removed one of her shoes to show a neighbor that she had a run in her stocking right at the sole or her foot. I saw that foot and was immediatley draw to it.
Let's just put it this way, for next two to three hours I looked for every excuse I could think of to get near Mrs. Debbie to try and tickle or just even slightly touch that foot. It finally took, what I consider to this day to be a miracle, for it to finally happen....
Bo and I were playing a game of cards on the ground right next to the living room couch when Debbie sat down directly above us and droped her foot right next to my face. She then proceeded to let her heel slip off of her foot while she was talking to one of the neighbors. Ladies and gentlemen let me tell you that my heart was beating at a thousand miles an hour!!! Many some odd years later I can tell you STILL to this day how her foot looked. She had a little crease in her stocking, and a small freckle just under her arch.
I don't think she realized how close she was to my face, but Bo sure did. He looked at me and mouthed "tickle her." I was immediately excited but at the same time afraid. "Tickle her!" he wispered this time. My mind was welling up with fret but was eager with anticipation. "Just do it!!" He said louder this time, practically begging me. So with a nervous twinge in my stomach and excitement building in my throat, I reach out and ran my fingers under her exposed the exposed portion of her arch. And how did it feel? OMG! Think of the last time you tickled someone so beautiful and out of reach you didn't think it possible. That's how good it felt!
Debbie jolted upright immeditately and a hugh grin came across her face. She started to talk again and laughter got caught up in her throat almost immediatley. The neighbor didn't seem to notice.
Bo was in hysterics at this point with his hand covering his mouth. He pointed at me and dared me to do it again. In alll honesty, I wanted to, but was terrified that I would get in trouble.
But then Bo put the stakes even higher. He grabbed his moms shoe and slowly pulled it off of her foot. But to my absolute amazement and delight, she didn't even resist or say anyting. Now, almost as if it were a gift to me, was this beautiful shapely foot of a beautiful woman that I wanted to tickle all night long, right in front of me
Forget it. Bo thought it was the funniest god damn thing in the world. He looked and me and said, "tickle her!"

Okay. What would you do in my situation? I mean seriously.

I was freaking terrified. Bo looked at me and told me I would be a loser if I didn't go for it. Hell, how could you argue with logic like that? So...
Yes, years later I will forever be grateful to my friend Bo, and he will never understand why, I went for it.
I started with the freckle. I put my right index finger on that freckle and drew a line straight down to the underside of her arch. I then began intruducing all of my fingers in a spider tickle and ran with reckless abandonment all over her soles working my way up to her toes and then quickly back down to her heal, exploring in total ecstasy all the nooks and cranies of Debbie's foot. I was able to pull this off for a good two and half minutes before I heard the neighbor say to Debbie, "You must not be very ticklish, I know I would be dying if someone was tickling my feet like that." To which Debbie responded, "Umm...you have no idea...okay boy's that's enough please."
That was all I needed to hear. At that age, the fear of getting in trouble was almost as strong as the urge to tickle. And so it ended, but not without my head ready to explode.

I have a few more stories to go along with this one that I will tell.
Edit/Delete Message

Loved it! Especially the little freckle on her stockinged foot and then runner in them. I'm glad you got to tickle her.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back