• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Nice Scene

NJLaughs

TMF Expert
I'm watching Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman (Jane Seymour) on Amazon Prime. In season 4 episode 3, there is a nice scene for those of us who enjoy the beauty of female feet. In the opening segment, there is a scene where Sully and Dr. Mike are in their bedroom with her sitting on the bed. He unties and takes off her shoes, reaches up her skirt to pull off her stockings, rubs her bare feet for a few moments and even kisses the toes of her right foot before standing up to unbutton her blouse. Then about 9 minutes into the episode, she is reminiscing about their time together and there is a closeup of him taking off her right stocking and her bare foot pretty much fills the screen for a second. The lighting is such that you can't see her whole foot well, but the entire sequence together is nice for mainstream.

Check out the episode if you can. I've included a couple pictures of Jane's feet from Wikifeet to enjoy.

Attachments

• Jane-Seymour-Feet-3129404.jpg
    Jane-Seymour-Feet-3129404.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 77
  • Jane-Seymour-Feet-1188960.jpg
    Jane-Seymour-Feet-1188960.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 222
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back