• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Quiet Friday Night (FF/F) (Part 1)

FreshPedicure

A cold late-winter wind cut through the clear night air on the suburban street just as Kristine exited her SUV and walked briskly up the driveway to the front door of her friend’s house.

She rang the doorbell and heard a familiar voice from inside yell “Come in!”

She entered through the doorway and stood at the foyer of her friend Jessica’s well-decorated home. She unzipped her long black winter coat and hung it on the hook to her left and pressed the toe of one of her black Nike sneakers against the heel of it’s partner and kicked it off before doing the same to the other shoe and pushing the pair against the wall with her socked foot.

“It’s freezing out there!” Kristine–or Krissy as she was known to her close friends–said as she walked down the long hallway and into the kitchen where Jessica and Katie were standing around the counter chatting and sipping glasses of wine.

Katie, the bubbly brunette of the trio, reached out and gave Krissy a big hug and said “Hey sweetie!” before Krissy turned to greet Jess similarly.

“Hey!” Jessica exclaimed as they embraced.

“So what did you girls have in mind tonight?” Kristine asked.

Jessica poured more wine into her cup and said “Just a quiet Friday night. I think we could all use a recharge after this week.”

The other two girls agreed and the three of them chatted aimlessly as they almost always did when they hung out with each other. All of similar age, it was good luck that brought them together first as coworkers which evolved into a deep friendship over the years.

Katie was the oldest at 35, having a year on Jessica and two on Kristine. Eminently friendly and outgoing, she was a bit boisterous, but fun and easy to talk to. She had medium brown hair that she wore tied back in a loose ponytail, dark brown eyes and a naturally tan complexion. She wore a light blue loose fitting t-shirt emblazoned with a logo that hung down over navy leggings and white ankle socks, an appropriate outfit for this casual Friday night.

Jessica was slightly taller than average and thin with long legs and subtly wavy blonde hair that framed her inviting face. She had a warm smile that encapsulated her genuineness well and bright blue eyes that brimmed with energy. Always put together, she wore a crisp white t-shirt under a gray cardigan, slim blue jeans that clung to her lithe legs and conservative gray socks.

Jessica and Kristine didn’t quite look similar, but they shared a similar enough vibe that people often commented they could be sisters. Both blonde and undeniably attractive, though Jessica liked to joke that Kristine was the “younger and prettier one” or that she had “bigger boobs” or a better body.

Although both blonde, Krissy’s hair was longer and more honey colored. On this night it was pulled back neatly and secured in the back with a large clip. She had ambery light brown eyes that complimented a near perfect smile and an ivory ever-so-lightly freckled complexion that gave away her Irish heritage. She was wearing a thick black knit sweater that hung unbuttoned off her shoulders over a black t-shirt that stretched over her large D-cup breasts and left about an inch of her hard-earned sculpted stomach exposed, ending just above the waistband of black yoga pants that highlighted her toned lower body. Though she usually preferred to be barefoot, it was just too cold this evening and she left her dark lavender socks on which extended up over the hem of the yoga pants to just below her calves.

After greeting each other the three girls made their way into the living room and arranged themselves on the large L-shaped ivory sofa in the center of the trendily decorated white and beige room. A small fire flickered in the fireplace and a television provided background noise that couldn’t nearly compete with the three girls laughing and catching up.

At some point the focus of the conversation turned to the topic of Jessica’s cousin Nicole who had recently accepted a job in an adjacent clinic in their building.

Nicole was young and outgoing and eager to put her recently earned nursing degree to use. She was a pretty girl with sandy brown hair and a tiny well-maintained body and the combination of her attractiveness and her affectionate personality had made her well-liked around the campus.

Nicole looked up to Jessica and was always at all of Jess’s parties or gatherings and became friendly with Katie and even friendlier with Kristine who became her workout buddy several times a week at a local pilates studio.

Katie liked Nicole, but thought she was flirtatious and perhaps didn’t appreciate the daily presence of an attractive 20-something on the campus. She brought up to Jess and Kristine that she’d heard a rumor that Nicole was seeing one of the doctors from their clinic outside of work.

“Really? Are you sure?” asked Kristine, not accepting the rumor as true.

“Uh huh. That’s what everyones saying.” Katie replied and turned to Jess who looked annoyed.

“I mean.. She really shouldn’t be doing that. Plus he’s like almost 40!” Jessica quipped and turned to Krissy before asking “You work with Dr. Morrison most… Has he said anything?”

Krissy nodded and said “No way! I doubt he would do that. I mean Nicole is cute but to jeopardize your job?” alluding to the fact that the rumored dating could be a violation of corporate policy. She shrugged and tried to change the subject “anyway.. Are we going to get food or what?”

Katie was quick to call her out “Woah woah. Hold up. You know something don’t you?!”

Jessica’s eyes grew a bit wider and she pushed Krissy’s arm and said “Kristine!”

“Nope. I don’t. I swear. And if I did, I would try to talk Nicole out of it. It’s not a good look.” Krissy explained as she lifted her left leg up onto the couch and placed her knee near her chest and tucked her right leg under her butt.

Katie took another swig of wine and put her glass down on the table in front of them and instigated Jess “She’s lying. I can tell.” before turning to Krissy and repeating “You’re lying missy. I know you.”

Kristine looked at Katie first and then Jessica as a nervous smirk crept across her face “I am not lying.”

Jessica tapped her thumbs furiously fast over the screen of her phone, interrogating her cousin over text message and said “mhm” without even looking up. “I’m texting her now. She’s obviously denying it.”

“See. I highly doubt it’s true.” Kristine said.

“Well now she’s asking who I’m with right now!” Jessica exclaimed feeling like her cousin was guarding a secret.

“Yeah, because she knows Krissy knows and she thinks she will rat her out!” Katie said nodding in approval of her own theory.

Jessica looked up at Krissy sitting next to her on the sofa and said “Kristine. Just tell me. I don’t want to argue with Nicole if it’s not true.”

Kristine sat back a little on the couch and was still smiling nervously as she said “Guys, I don’t know anything. I don’t even pay attention to that kind of stuff at work, you know that.”

“Look at that look on her face! Is that the face of someone who doesn’t know anything?” Katie pushed with a chuckle.

“You guys are nuts!” Krissy said, chuckling herself at the absurdity of the situation.

“I don’t know. Katie’s right. You have that look on.” Jess commented as Katie stood up and started down the hallway wine glass in hand.

A moment of silence and phone scrolling was broken by Jessica asking her friend once more “You’re seriously not gonna’ tell me?”

Krissy paused slightly before trying to maintain her stance of ignorance about the situation. “I can’t tell you, because I don’t know.”

Jessica rolled her eyes and scoffed “Ugh. Whatever.”

“Don’t be mad! I seriously don’t know. Let’s just drop it.” Krissy said, trying to not let this ruin the night.

Jess smirked and looked over at Katie who was walking down the hallway toward the living room and then back at Krissy before quickly jabbing a finger past Krissy’s knee and into her ribs and prodded “You sure you don’t know?” before striking again this time lower and under Krissy’s crooked arm which was trying to protect her vulnerable midsection.

“Yeeesss I’m sure!” Krissy blurted out and squirmed in her seat.

“I think you’re lying…” Jess said as she used her other hand to join the attack, darting all of her fingers into whatever spaces were open as Krissy tried to fend her off.

“Stop! Leave me alone Jess!” Krissy whined and fought the smile that was forced onto her face as each finger found a spot on her sides.

Jess sat up with her knee on the couch cushion to gain some leverage over her friend who in response sunk into the fluffiness of the cushion behind her. “Come on! Tell me!” she snipped as she found a way past Krissy’s defenses and landed her hands onto her belly.

The reaction was immediate. The whiny giggling morphed instantaneously into a deeper laugh from Krissy as soon as she registered the sensation of her friend’s fingers wiggling into her ticklish belly and yelled “Stop! Jess!” in protest.

Katie squeezed herself down onto the couch on the other side of Krissy and looked at Jess and then down at Krissy “Wow. She means business. You better tell her.” She said somewhat matter of factly.

Krissy fought through her laughter and waited for a moment where she was able to wrap her hands around Jessica’s wrists and pry them from her ticklish midsection “I don’t know!”

Katie teased “hm… Are you sure, Kris?” and wiggled her fingers in the air at her before slowly descending them onto both sides of Krissy’s ribs.

“Katie! Are you seri–” Krissy yelled before she burst into laughter again and had to let go of Jess’s wrists.

Almost naturally, the two ticklers worked together, each one taking a side and overwhelming their ticklish friend who was laughing hysterically and trying to defend her belly with both arms and both legs.

Krissy’s laughter was punctuated by pleas of “stop!” and “I don’t know!” as Jess and Katie teased and tickled her. Her squirming pushed her more toward Katie, almost on top of her lap, as Jessica’s fingers made their way under the hem of her t-shirt and she scratched her nails at the sensitive skin of her toned belly.

Katie wrapped her arms around Krissy’s upperbody and tried to hold her, noticing that Jessica had found a particularly sensitive spot. As she held her arms sort of still, she forced their friend out of the crumpled defensive position she was trying to maintain and allowed Jessica to push her t-shirt up and use both hands to really tickle her bare stomach.

Krissy was able to squeak out “No! No!” before she erupted into hysterics. Her belly was one of her most ticklish spots and she could barely think as Jess’s fingers danced up and down the sides of her abs and darted over her navel.

“You better tell me! I’ll keep tickling you!” Jess said, excited and looming over her ticklish friend.

Katie looked at Jess and pulled Krissy back more on the couch as she remarked “I can’t believe she hasn’t given up. Maybe she doesn’t know!”

“I don’t!” Krissy yelped between laughter. “This is ridiculous!”

“She definitely does!” Jess said as a bit of frustration grew and her eyebrows knitted together as she threatened “Don’t make me tickle your feet!”

Krissy’s eyes grew wide at the threat and Katie smirked and looked down at her before teasing “Oh! Are your feet ticklish?!”

Jessica stopped tickling her belly long enough to answer for her “super ticklish! Right Kris?” She smiled almost wickedly and excitedly at the same time and pulled Krissy’s legs straight out onto the couch.

Jessica first noted how ticklish Kristine was years earlier when they first got pedicures together. She always got a kick of watching her always-poised friend giggle and squirm in the pedicure chair. After witnessing those events, Jessica was also known to flick a finger across Krissy’s bare soles anytime she had the chance over the years and she thought quickly about a time she’d tickled her friend’s feet while they shared a hammock at a summer party.

Krissy caught her breath and said huffing “Jessica! Don’t you dare! I can’t… I don’t know!” She tried to resist the repositioning of her legs, but she was exhausted and Katie’s grip robbed her of any upperbody movement.

Jessica teased “last chance!” and wrapped her left arm around her ankles which made Krissy start giggling before she even started scratching her nails up and down her socked soles.

She protested “Stop Jess. Come on! Let me go!” as Jess manually explored her socked feet.

Katie looked down over Krissy’s shoulder at her face, a bit disappointed at the slight giggling coming from her friend instead of the raucous laughter she’d expected. “I thought you said her feet were ticklish. Get her belly again!”

Jess reassured Katie “Has to be the socks.” and slipped her fingers under the hem of each of Krissy’s socks and peeled them down her calves and off her feet in a swift motion.

Krissy’s eyes grew wide and she yelled “No!” but it was too late. She felt the cool air hit her now bare feet and wiggled her toes reflexively.

Jessica smirked and teased “There we go! Look at this nice pedi!” staring down at Krissy’s freshly painted, scarlet colored nails. She spent a few moments seemingly studying her friend’s immaculate bare feet: silky white, size 7.5 with nicely shaped sturdy toes and high arches that wrinkled naturally when she curled or wiggled her toes. Her hands found their way onto Krissy’s soft, curvaceous feet and she began scurrying her fingernails across her soles.

Krissy burst out laughing once again as she felt her friend’s manicured nails on her sensitive feet. Her habit of keeping her feet in tip top condition was once again working against her. She’d always liked her feet and sat through ticklish pedicures often for the reward of a fresh polish and a good foot rub.

Katie laughed as well, feeling Krissy buck and writhe and asked “Jackpot! Are you seriously this ticklish?!”

Krissy couldn’t answer. She couldn’t even formulate a complete thought. All she could do was laugh as she felt Jessica’s fingernails dancing lightly across her arches as if she was counting the wrinkles one by one.

Katie, not content to just hold her friend down, poked at Krissy’s belly and ribs and teased again “what tickles more?”

The double attack changed the pitch of Krissy’s laughter and she hugged her elbows against her ribs trying to block Katie’s hands, though she could do nothing to defend against Jessica’s foot tickling.

Jessica slowed her attack. Krissy felt the wild unpredictable movements of her fingers slow into a more rhythmic and lighter grazing of her nails slowly up and down the soles of her feet. Her laughter slowed as well and she gasped before saying “fuck off Katie!”

Katie stopped as well and said “How funny is this…”

Kristine panted a bit but laid there with her feet on Jessica’s lap as she whined “Jess. Please. I caaaan’t…”

She stammered and couldn’t finish her sentence as Jessica dragged her fingers down the length of her feet and her momentary break ended in the stream of girlish laughter resuming.

Jessica turned to face her and asked “You gonna tell me?” And watched Krissy’s toes spread reflexively as her index finger scratched a particularly ticklish spot in the center of her right foot.

Krissy’s toes curled and spread again in response to Jessica’s focused attack and she blurted out again “I don’t…” before she dissolved into low chuckling.

Jessica laughed to herself and wiggled her pointer finger in between her friend’s toes.

Krissy’s laughter was pierced by a loud cry of “Aahh!” and her eyes opened wide as she felt her friend’s fingernail scratching at the base of her toes.

She couldn’t take anymore and used all her strength to pull her feet out of Jessica’s grip. She pushed her way out of Katie’s grip as well and tried to slip off the couch onto the carpeted floor below.

All three girls were laughing, the two ticklers more from the wine and the ridiculousness of the situation than anything.

Kristine laid there on the floor staring up at the ceiling and caught her breath as she pulled her arms out of the heavy cardigan she was wearing in an attempt to cool off. “What is wrong with you guys?! I can’t believe you just tickled me like that!”

Katie remarked “I can’t believe you’re that ticklish!”

And Jessica said “I can’t believe you still didn’t tell us!”

There was a moment of silence before Krissy pushed herself up to a seated position on the floor and said “Because I literally don’t know!” She sensed this wasn’t over and smiled nervously as she looked at Jess and backed away from the couch a little. “No. This is over. Stay away.” She said laughing and brushing a honey blonde tress of hair off of her face and behind her ear.

Jessica stood up from the couch perhaps content to let it go, but Katie had other ideas. She snuck off the sofa and onto her knees and grabbed Kristine once again and the two of them collapsed into a heap of silly laughter onto the floor.

“Katie!” Kristine yelled from under her friend as she’d gotten rolled over onto her belly and was now face down in the carpet. Katie forced her hands in between her arms and her upperbody and tried to tickle her underarms to no avail. She pulled at Krissy’s arms as Jessica kneeled and sat down on Krissy’s legs, pinning them down under her 120lbs and stared down at her friend’s totally exposed wrinkled soles.

“No! Get off! Jessica!” Krissy protested knowing she was in a very compromising position.

Katie said “Get her Jess!” excitedly.

Jessica snorted cutely as she laughed and almost couldn’t believe they had her again “Kristiiiinnne… Just tell us what you know.”

Krissy turned her face to the side so she could make her words more audible and said “I don’t know! But please. Just get off me!”

Jessica paused. She believed her friend. Katie didn’t say anything, so she probably did as well. After all, this wasn’t that big a deal.

After the brief pause Jessica said “Eh. I was hoping you’d say that! This is too much fun.” and perched both of the palms of her hands on Kristine’s soft heels and dug her pointer and middle fingers on each hand deep into her wrinkly arches.

Krissy exploded into hysterical laughter immediately and pulled her arms but couldn’t get free of Katie’s grip. She couldn’t move her legs at all, and had to settle for moving her feet under Jessica’s hands as a defense. She wiggled her toes and then curled them, and then tried hiding one sole with the other foot, but nothing worked. Jessica tickled every inch of upturned soles and drove her friend into hysterics.

“I think this is your most ticklish spot.” Jessica yelled over her laughter as she very lightly danced her nails over the deepest part of her arches.

“It is!” Krissy yelled out between laughs which made her tormentors laugh with glee.

She called out again between bouts of hysteria “you’re driving me crazy! Please! Ok! Ok! I’ll tell you!”

The girls stopped at the same time, almost not believing what they just heard. She really does know? They both must’ve thought. Katie let go of Krissy’s arms and she pushed herself up on her elbows so she could catch her breath. She looked at Katie and then twisted her upperbody so she could see Jessica who’s head was turned over her shoulder while she still sat upon her legs.

“I’ll tell you, ok? Just stop tickling my feet!” Krissy exclaimed.

“Well, ok.. Let’s hear it.” Jessica demanded.

“Nu-uh.. You get off me first and I’ll tell you what I know.” Kristine bargained.

Jessica paused and Katie rose to her feet and reached over for her wine glass on the table.

After a few seconds Jessica quipped “Or I can just do this!” and scurried her fingernails once again up and down the length of Krissy’s exposed soles.

Krissy’s upperbody was now free and twisted as much as she could and tried to push her friend off her legs, but the tickling overcame her resolve and she burst out with laughter before collapsing back onto her elbows and hanging her head as she laughed.

“Fine! I’ll tell you!” she yelled out as Jessica’s tickling fingers lingered on her sensitive feet slowing down to a barely-there grazing motion.

Her laughter began to subside but her feet continued to wriggle under the light touch swirling around on her soles and she said “Nicole has been… Can you stop that please?! I can’t even talk!” as the sensation scrambled her nervous system.

Jessica said “Mm.. Nope. Get it out and I’ll stop.” but continued dragging her nails ever so softly up and then down her friend’s overly sensitive soles.

“Nicole has been coming in every day at lunch flirting with Dr. Morrison!” She blurted the entire sentence out as fast as she could.

“And…” Jessica led on as she continued grazing her fingernails over Krissy’s helpless soles.

“And.. she..” Kristine started but couldn’t finish “Fuck! You have to stop!”

“Nope. Keep going.” Jess said matter of factly.

Krissy finally gave in and blurted out the whole truth: “Fuck! She… she told me she went on a few dates with him! Now get off my feet!”

Jessica’s fingers finally stopped moving and she swung one knee over Krissy’s legs and climbed off stating “I honestly cannot believe you lasted that long. I thought for sure you didn’t know anything!” before she playfully smacked her friend’s firm butt and stood up.

Kristine pushed herself off the floor and onto her knees as Katie extended her hand out infront of her holding her socks and said “Better put these on so we don’t do this all night.” with a snicker.

Kristine snatched her socks and pulled them over each foot one at a time while Jessica gulped the last of her wine down and began typing on her phone.

Katie looked over Jessica’s shoulder wanting to see who she was talking to and Jess offered her a look at the text message on the screen:

“How’s lunch with Dr Morrison going?” – Jessica

“OMG who told u?! Krisine?!” – Nicole

“Maybe. Ur going to get fired. I told u to be on ur best behavior nicole!” – Jessica

“I cant believe she told u. It’s nothing serious with him. Were just friends” – Nicole

“If it makes u feel better it wasnt easy making her tell me lol” – Jessica

Katie and Jessica shared a laugh when Katie was finished reading the message and Kristine fixed her hair in the mirror on the wall as she joked “you guys better at least buy me dinner after that.”

The three girls laughed and Jess said “yeah, we’ll order something now.” placing her hand on Krissy’s shoulder as the three of them walked down the hallway toward the kitchen.

Jessica’s phone dinged audibly, undoubtedly another message from her cousin and Kristine said “ugh I hope Nicole’s not mad at me… I feel bad.”

Jessica turned toward her friend smirking and said “eh.. Better hope we don’t tell her how to get back at you.”​

Last edited:
Wow definately needs a part 2 of her telling Nicole, how to get back at Kristine.

Thanks for reading! I think a part 2 is very likely. I have a few stories that I'm planning to post.

Amazing story! Very well written. And very realistic set up.

Would love to chat about writing sometime if you're ever up for it.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back