• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tribute to His Divine Shadow

critterlord

TMF Master
This is a tribute to His Divine Shadow, a good friend who supports me through thick and thin. I got wondering about his name, and this came out.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/critterlord/lst?.dir=/My+Artwork&.view=l

Some how the Divine Shadow entered the Tickling Realm and began to amuse some of my Subjects (Well, to tell the truth, I invited him.) He is, as far as I can tell, most talented. By the way, I have decided to stop referring to myself in third person, as it makes me seem to stuck up.

A tribute to little old me? Awww, you shouldn't have.:D :D Thanks from the bottom of my cold, black heart!!! You da man!!!

Just think of what I could do in a room of complete darkness.......

Good work, with a nice theme.

@ HDS- I don't want to think about it. :p

- Damien

Shadow, you deserve it. After all you have done for me, and supported my friends Damien and Owen, its the least I could do.

Just remember, you are a shadow, often overlooked. That makes you as good as invisible. Now that you are invisible, what will you do?

Well, let's just say any ticklish girls out there better watch themselves after sunset......Or in any room with a dark corner....

MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :evilha: :D :evilha: :D :evilha: :D :evilha: :D :evilha: :D :evilha:

:D Cool drawing. Cute female victim. I finally get to see what HisDivineShadow looks like.:p :D

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back