• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Accidental/Unintentional Tickles

TiCKleMaN87

TMF Expert
Twice in the last couple of weeks, I've been tickled by complete accident at work.

The first time, I was standing talking to another employee when a third employee tried to get passed us. She put her hands on my sides as she slid behind me. I wasn't expecting it and jumped as her just placing her hands on me tickled.

The second time was worse. I was putting a box up on a high shelf for another employee. I couldn't reach the shelf from the floor, and I was too lazy to go grab the ladder from the other end of the building (I work in a grocery store) drag it to where I needed it, then drag it all the way back, so I used a couple of milk crates stacked on top of each other as a step stool (not the smartest or safest solution, I know). Once I was up on the crates, she passed me the box and, afraid I might fall and hurt myself, she put her hand on my side to steady me. It had the exact opposite effect as her hand tickled like crazy, and I couldn't help but twist away and nearly fall off the other side from where she was (She was only steadying me on one side. She didn't even know what was going on as she was talking with another employee at the same time.

Has anyone ever tickled/been tickled completely by accident?

I was hanging out once with my girlfriend at her place once before we started dating and she accidentally tickled me, we were talking while watching a movie and she started to give a bit of attention to her dog giving her head scratches and tummy rubs. I pretended to get a bit jealous and asked why she wasn't giving me any of her attention, she said "oh fine, here ya go" and she tried rubbing my stomach the same way, made me violently jump and laugh while saying "NO!" Of course that turned unto her trying to intentionally tickle me but at the time it started off accidental.

at swimming all the time like if someone brushes past my side or belly, also when we use to get measured properly for shoes, in the shower if the water sprays on my hip hollows or tops of my feet, probz loads more

When we r in our kitchen together, my wife will sometimes 'guide me' out of her way while I am at the counter by placing her fingers on my sides...and pressing me to one side or the other....guess its the sort of surprise...but wow what a little mini-taser that feels like...

I’ve done it a few times when using the calipers for body fat readings- it happened with a couple of females and males - when I used to train people. I always hated when it happened because then I felt like a creep even though I was just doing my job.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back