• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Ad)2 Neu Bleu Clips! Anna's Feet & Underarm Torture

We've just released 2 brand new clips at our BleuFetish CLIP STORE

One clip is heavy on the FEET and the other is TOPLESS and heavy on the UNDERARM Tickling!

The torture of the little Asian girl we met in China Town NYC continues. These two clips are HOT. You foot fanatics are going to really like the way Diva toys with our little captive in clip 3 AND I’m especially excited by the non-stop underarm torture in clip 4 which is made even hotter by the fact that we talked Anna into taking her top off for this last scene! (amazing what a few extra dollars can do)

TIS1ad3and4200x300.jpg

TIS2ad3and4200x300.jpg

TIS3ad3and4200x300.jpg

VISIT OUR CLIP STORE TO PURCHASE THESE GREAT CLIPS

mj, when are the preview clips going to be available?

dtrell said:
mj, when are the preview clips going to be available?

Hey Dtrell..
I was asked this on another board recently.. so let me cc you on what I answered them...

it's a tough decision. Up to now we've decided to make pics available and not clips. I'm sure you can see our dilemma, and the dilemma of all clip makers out there.

Clips are what we sell... so making a clip of a clip???

In the old days everyone made clips, but now few do.. the problem is... putting it bluntly...

a lot of guys just take the clips and do "their thing" to the clip and never buy ;)

No sales... no money to make more content... no profit to make it worth doing professionaly... it's a vicious cycle

Also... it only costs someone 5 or 6 dollars now to see if they like the content. It used to be $40 for a video and wait weeks to get it.... things are a lot different now.

however... this is food for thought and perhaps It's something we can do at some point or every so often.

However I've always found that a clip that is short enough to show you what the movie is about but keep people from doing what I'm discussing here is kind of annoying... no?

I'm always interested in hearing people's thoughts on this type of thing.

best regards
Bo

Well your right and wrong, i suppose. It's true that a lot of guys will just come on and hunt for free clips to download, but fact is, if you dont offer them it doesnt mean they'll buy, just means they'll go somewhere else. I mean if a buyer is genuinely interested in a full length clip/video, then theyll buy it wether you show a clip or not. And in fact, you'd probably get more serious buyers because they would be able to see if the attitude in the vid's was to their liking, as aposed to just the look. I know you provide descriptions, but a short clip can increase consumer confidence, lol. Our fine hosts at MTP for example have a brilliant system: short clip, description, make up your mind, lol. Clip's not enough to get off on, but enough to let you know if you want to buy.
But then that's just my thoughts. :p
See ya

And besides, they shouldnt just download free clips for such activities, they should use their imagination!!!! Nobody *thinks* anymore!!!!! :sowrong: I mean back in ye olde days people jerked off all the time and did they have the internet? NO!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!! Or even better, actually go out and try it for yourself... THere's an idea!!!!!!! COWARDS!!!!!
lol sorry, just had to get that out. Peace and love :p

This series of clips has been particularly tasty due to the combination of Anna's attempts to initially maintain her cool, and Diva's non-stop assault which she claerly communicates as aimed at breaking Anna.

You can tell that at the start of this shoot, Anna thought she would simply have a new experience, but she could "handle it".

It was delicious to see her face the fact that she was over whelmed and over powered. Even she complied with Diva's taunts, Diva just reinforced that she wasn't stopping anyway.

The power dynamic in this was awesome and makes me hungry for a revenge shoot of Diva being stripped of her power by Anna.

The two tops I am really looking forward to see get wrecked by tickle torture are Diva (BleuFetish) and Jazmine (Tickle Central).

I love tickling powerful women and watch them struggle to maintain their power, then ultimately flip into sub.

James Darke

jmsdarke said:
This series of clips has been particularly tasty due to the combination of Anna's attempts to initially maintain her cool, and Diva's non-stop assault which she claerly communicates as aimed at breaking Anna.

The two tops I am really looking forward to see get wrecked by tickle torture are Diva (BleuFetish) and Jazmine (Tickle Central).

Thanks for the kind words James...

and I'd say we're 90% sure that diva will at some point do a submissive shoot....

here is a question for all of you...

would you rather see another girl tickle Diva... a guy OR our mystery hands???

you all haven't seen the mystery hands yet... but some upcoming clips have both anna and Lucky tickled by our "mystery hands" and that is some serious torture tickling lol... your gonna like those clips... and... ahem.... I must admit that "I" really liked those clips....

hmmmm can't imagine who those mystery hands belonged to lol

best
bo

Dude'sonfire said:
I mean back in ye olde days people jerked off all the time and did they have the internet? NO!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!

YEA AND WE lived in a shoebox in the middle of the road... and let me tell you.. we didn't have any privacy there.. we had to just jerk off when no one was looking which was near impossible since we had to get up at 5am... a half hour before we went to sleep and walk 6 miles in the snow to school. You kids and your internet... yeesh ;)

well mj, i used to buy videos from fm concepts all the time based on pics....now i dont anymore because they got to be too lame. i bought two ace video productions vids without any clips....and i thought except for one scene (and that was almost ruined by bad camerawork), they both stunk. ive bought many calstar videos based on pics on the box...again we all know how those turned out. bottom line is ill never buy a video again without a clip. i dont think jeff, or tib, or frenchtickling, or silvercherry, et al are losing any business because they always offer preview clips. i think if they felt that they were, theyd stop. many people on here will buy videos without a clip. those arent the people you need to make a clip for...theyre going to buy regardless. its people like me you need to aim the clip at. i have a few tib videos i bought because of the clip, such as their dungeon of happiness one and their happy hour one.

i was considering purchasing your video with liz tyler in it, but without a clip and based on the description and pics i decided not to. a clip may have swayed me the other way.

I have to agree with dtrell. A preview clip can make all the difference, I have bought loads of Videos after seeing the preview clips and have not bought others because there was no preview clip.

Lets face it in the description you (like any other person trying to sell something) will try to tell us what they think we want to hear. Yet with a preview we can see for ourselfs if that girl really is mega ticklish etc. A Picture can not do that all a pci can do is see what someone looks like it can not convay how they are reacting to being tickled etc.

My collection is huge and I only buy with a preview. That being said I also look at preview pics too, but only buy from suppliers I already trust such as Realticking and Magic Tough from pics alone generally because I have alredy seen the model in questin and thus know how she reacts, from a preview clip or title I already have.

Uktickler said:
I have to agree with dtrell. A preview clip can make all the difference, I have bought loads of Videos after seeing the preview clips and have not bought others because there was no preview clip.

Although we won't be able to do them all the time...

We've decided to try to do them here and there to satisfy those that are requesting them and see how it goes... if we pick up sales or lose them ;)

we are coming out later today or tomorrow with a new clip line called "Secret FOOTage" where we tickle the feet of people who we ordinarily couldnt because they can't be on camera.... and only show their feet during the clip. This is a perfect place to try it out... so you'll be getting a look soon :)

bo

Good on you Master J! Im sure you will sell more titles once you have preview clips available, it can make all the diffence.

What a nice industry this is eh? Not only do the models get made to smile (ok laugh) but the movie makers even listen to the customers!

Keep up the good work.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back