• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

advice

1golfer

TMF Master
I'm not sure if this is the right area for this request, so I apologize in advance if it isn't. I'm heading to NYC next week and would like to explore some tickling venues. Don't want to see a mistress or submissive (not enough cash) but I would like to visit some shops that have ticking videos o preview and perhaps purchase. I'm aware of Kinematics (that's on my list) but I'm looking for other suggestions. Also interested in clubs where tickling might take place.
Thanks for any help.

Unfortunately, the only other shop I know, besides Kinematics, where you can buy tickling material is some hole in the wall on 8th Avenue, a couple blocks south of Times Square. It's got a bunch of pirate copies of old Harmony and Cal Star videos. Not worth a visit, especially because Kinematics is only a few blocks away.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back