• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An infrequent graphic phone chat, for a single gent 50+

FrenzyTickles

TMF Master
If you seek an infrequent, random phone chat with a woman over 50 as well, feel free to PM me with an email or phone number.
(Infrequent & random as -- we're all busy, life can get crazy! But if you seek the odd verbal outlet, this may work for you too.)

I know it's unfair, but I am also wary of giving out my number - if you tend to do so anyway, again feel free to PM.

"Single" because cheating takes many forms & I don't wish to have an inappropriate convo with someone else's Significant Other. :ermm:

Over 50 b/c I don't wish to feel old. :xpulcy: If we've spoken before, that's fine too.

All our eyes can use a break from screens. :shock: Have a happy St. Pat's! 🍀

Last edited:
I fit the criteria and would be interested, but I’ve read some of your political rants. Hard pass.

If you seek an infrequent, random phone chat with a woman over 50 as well, feel free to PM me with an email or phone number.
(Infrequent & random as -- we're all busy, life can get crazy! But if you seek the odd verbal outlet, this may work for you too.)

I know it's unfair, but I am also wary of giving out my number - if you tend to do so anyway, again feel free to PM.

"Single" because cheating takes many forms & I don't wish to have an inappropriate convo with someone else's Significant Other. :ermm:

Over 50 b/c I don't wish to feel old. :xpulcy: If we've spoken before, that's fine too.

All our eyes can use a break from screens. :shock: Have a happy St. Pat's! 🍀
Hi

I fit the criteria and would be interested, but I’ve read some of your political rants. Hard pass.

Hello!

For those who disagree politically, in my profile I note I don't discuss politics with those I chat with. I've had a few amazing conversations with a gentleman or two on the red end of the spectrum. If you're a decent fellow, I don't care if you're liberal or mislead.

But if you don't consider a manipulative, violent, criminal bigot, rapist & dictator as a real danger to Democracy, freedom, and human rights, worth protesting on some level ---- and don't wish to talk with me, that's just fine. Gazpacho minds aren't very entertaining. :peace:

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back