• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An old clip, I belive...

rib_torturer

Does anyone has got the videoclip of this picture?
088two.jpg

Thanks to everybody.

I would love to have a clip of that as well...that pic has always interested me greatly...

Frankentickle

Unfortunately, no, I dont have a clip. That photo is from a California Star video called "Frankentickle". Always fascinated by that pic, I bought the VHS years ago. The photo is from my favorite scene, by far, where the "doctor" character is testing out his new creation--a tickle monster (guy wearing a Frankenstein mask); the scene is kinda funny actually, complete with thunder sound effects and some kind of neon/strobe light, and the guy's flimsy mask is green while his hands are normal. Anyway, the good stuff comes when the doctor sicks his monster on the victim; she's securely splayed out on a table, good tight bondage for its time, topless in red panties and white stockings. Pretty hot. The monster goes for it, and the upperbody portion is priceless. Then the doctor joins in (depicted in the photo), and the girl is definately not faking that laugh. She plays her part as best she can, but falls out of character occasionally when the tickling becomes unbearable. I love it, Ha LOL. One additional note for those not already bored: the girl's legs are tied together and in a slightly flexed (bent) position, and for anyone that doesn't know it, this is an ideal position for relaxing the victim's stomach muscles and lower back--that way she wont start crying about cramps, and she can stay focused on the tickling, heh. Don't worry, Im sure someone here has this clip.
Plazmatic

The "victim" is none other than Dezi DiAngelo. Definitely a trip down memory lane.

Frankentickle Video

I'm probably making a mistake by posting this, but I have Frankentickle in my collection. I mainly make clips for the bondage/chloroform communities respectively, where I hang out the most. However, tickling rounding out the trifecta of my fetishes, I have made tickle clips on occasion.

If nobody else takes care of this request in the future, I will try and get some clips made from this video. Desi was always one of my favorite models and as such, I have a lot of her videos from various genres.

Please do not flood me with repeated requests, as I am very busy. I will get to it as quickly as possible, but it might be a while. In the meantime, maybe somebody else already has it covered.

Tickle on!!!!! :D

Remembering...

I wanted to renew my demand care the video that is object of this message.

Thanks to who will want to help me.

Still trying to find time

Well, I guess nobody else has this one, or is willing or able to make a clip of it. I, myself, and still trying to find time to do it. First, I have to find the video in my vast collection of fetish vids, then I have to find time to clip it.

It may be a while longer. Hang in there and I'll try to get to it in the not so distant future.

Hee_Hee, thanks, man. I, too, would like to see a clip of this.

The Clips Are Finished

Okay, I have finished making the Frankentickle clips. However, another problem remains. There are four parts, all less than 10 mb, but the smallest one is 5.5 mb in size. This means one of two things. Either I need someone to host them for me, or I need a way to do a mass email. Unfortunately, I do not have time to copy/paste 2000 addresses into an email. So basically, I'm stumped. If somebody else wants to put together a list of emails of people who want to receive these clips, be my guest.

I run a fetish web site, but my bandwidth is already taxed too much to post four clips on this forum. There are just too many of you damn tickle pervs out there. Hehehe.

If anybody has any suggestions, I am listening. Is The Rocking still around? I know he had the bandwidth capacity to post a lot of clips at once. In the meantime, please do not start asking me to email the clips to you individually. That's just not going to happen. I'm afraid it's going to have to be all in one shot, or not at all. I simply do not have time keep uploading the clips to emails.

Re: The Clips Are Finished

Hee_Hee said:
Okay, I have finished making the Frankentickle clips. However, another problem remains. There are four parts, all less than 10 mb, but the smallest one is 5.5 mb in size. This means one of two things. Either I need someone to host them for me, or I need a way to do a mass email. Unfortunately, I do not have time to copy/paste 2000 addresses into an email. So basically, I'm stumped. If somebody else wants to put together a list of emails of people who want to receive these clips, be my guest.

I run a fetish web site, but my bandwidth is already taxed too much to post four clips on this forum. There are just too many of you damn tickle pervs out there. Hehehe.

If anybody has any suggestions, I am listening. Is The Rocking still around? I know he had the bandwidth capacity to post a lot of clips at once. In the meantime, please do not start asking me to email the clips to you individually. That's just not going to happen. I'm afraid it's going to have to be all in one shot, or not at all. I simply do not have time keep uploading the clips to emails.

Check your PM.

theshire said:
Enough PM checking; post the damn clips! :p

I have this strange feeling that Hee_Hee and marcusb are working something out for the benefit of us all.

If that should not be the case, please mail the clips to [email protected] (using www.yousendit.com) and I will make sure they get posted in the split section of TickleTheater.

theshire said:
Man, you're slow! They've already been posted here .

Keep up, mate. :p

You are right, just now I found the post. Wonderfull job Hee_Hee and marcusb!

What's New

6/8/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back