• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

An Unforgettable Evening (FFF/M)

HeartlessHealr

Having been interested in this kink (and on this board) for over 25 years, I never thought that my fantasies would be fulfilled quite in the way that they were last month. Back in October, after going through a painful separation and divorce, I happened to match with someone on online dating whom I connected to very quickly and during our initial conversations she indicated an interest in kink and that she was an online domme. My heart skipped a beat as she revealed this to me. As we spoke, I felt comfortable revealing to her that I've been interested in tickling since I was 14 and that I had this fantasy involving a gang tickling with people whom I trusted. She admitted that she found it interesting and that we would see where things go.

Since that time, we grew our relationship - first by establishing a general trust and foundation between the two of us and also with her casually tickling me from time to time. As our relationship deepened, she brought up that she knew her friends would be interested in tickling me - one of those friends being a "retired" domme and another one who wished to unlock her potential domme-ness, as she had spent years being submissive and wanted a change of pace. I, the ever-eager ticklee, agreed to an evening where I would be their collective submissive for the evening and that if I was a "good boy," my 'reward' would be a gang tickling session with the 3 of them.

As Saturday approached, I had butterflies in my stomach. To set the stage, I am 5'11," 205, former athlete, blah blah blah. My (39/m) Goddess Ayla (37/F), 5'3" short wavy blonde hair (size 8 feet) with talon-like nails served as the main instigator for the night. Her friends, retired domme Miss S (41, 5'9.5", long black hair, intimidating presence, wide Size 8 feet) and new domme Miss C (42, 5'6", long brunette hair, striking eyes, size 9.5 feet) sat around Goddess Ayla's dinner table and chatted with me, casually remarking about Miss C's recent basketball tournament, Miss S's frustration with work, and my Goddess's recent experience at Home Depot (apparently buying lots of rope and a chain leash looks a little suspicious to people, lol). My skin crawled and I got chills when their glances turned to me and I caught their leering eyes when tickling was brought up. Eventually, Goddess Ayla turned the conversation to likes/dislikes and limits (consent is important, kids, even in a committed relationship) and she gave me the indication to go shower. Miss S looked at me and said, "Charlie (my sub name), look at me. You're fucked." I have never been one to be speechless. In that moment, words could not form. 25 years of fantasies and "would-this-ever-happen" settled into my mind. It was a dream the first time Goddess Ayla tied me up and tickled me for an hour. That would have been enough to satiate me. But now, this fantasy that I've had had the potential to play out in real time. In real life. My brain was spinning.

(Tickling starts here)
I will save the me-serving-them part of the night but tl;dr is that I was stripped naked, had a collar/leash placed on my neck and I spent the evening serving them wine, getting them food, providing foot/back massages, and being trained by Goddess Ayla. I received numerous painful spankings, crawled on the ground the majority of the night (my knees still kinda hurt, lol) and led around by my leash for around 4 hours. When I was not being used as a foot stool during my time on my hands and knees, Miss S would straddle me, squeeze my hips with her knees, and run her long natural nails along my body, gently kneading my ribs and sliding her nails into my underarms. I stared at her feet and laughed loudly, necessitating the need for a ball gag, in their collective opinion. Miss S teased me with, "awwww, you're skin is so sensitive," and traced her nails around my body. She found some of my "hidden" spots on the back of my hamstrings and inner thighs and her light touches made my skin flood with goosebumps. "Charlie, I could do this all night to you," she cooed into my ear. Miss S never raised her voice with me but her tone made me eager to listen and obey every syllable that left her mouth.

My Goddess Ayla made sure I didn't enjoy myself too much, as her paddle seared into me, leading her to cackle with knowing glee at the juxtaposition of light teasy tickles and the firm messaging of her paddle. "While you focused on yourself and your wants," she sneered, "my wine glass is empty and you didn't fulfill your duties." Miss S smacked me hard and sent me on my way. For four hours, this is how it would go, with various escalations of serving that are not the point of this subreddit. However, my ass was red, I had nail marks down my back, and my mouth/tongue was sore by the end of the evening. My Goddess Ayla asked me to go shower and then indicated that we would go to bed. As I showered, I was appreciative of my time serving them, as that was also a fantasy of mine, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I didn't do quite good enough for them to then gang tickle me and that that would be saved for another time. After I showered, I decompressed and debriefed with everyone (now out of our kinky demeanors) and everyone hugged and we went to bed. I was genuinely grateful for the opportunity to serve them and getting to know them more as Miss C and Miss S are two of my Goddess's personal and close friends. It felt like an initiation to her friend group (we live an hour apart) and I felt my relationship with her (in real life) grow stronger and deeper. It was an amazing display of trust that I had never felt and I was euphoric with how the night went.

As we lay in bed and processed, she held me tight and told me how wonderful I was. We kissed and chatted more and she cuddled with me like we normally do and asked what I thought about not getting gang tickled. I admitted that I was honestly a little disappointed but that I understood the evening didn't turn in that direction and I knew I needed to appreciate the opportunity to serve 3 beautiful women and to have an experience where our relationship could deepen. She swung her leg over my body and began to lightly trace her sharp nails along my body. "You did so great today, baby. I'm so proud of you. You were such a good boy." With that, the door to her room opened and Miss S and Miss C walked in, greedy grins stitched across their faces.

"Charlie thought he was done, didn't he?"

I don't remember what I was thinking at the time but the only thing that I could do was stare at the ceiling and my mind went blank. In one motion, Goddess Ayla grabbed my left arm, pulled it above my head and began tying rope around my wrist, securing it tightly to the bed. Miss C and Miss S held my legs down (I wasn't putting up too much of a fight, lol) as Goddess Ayla finished tying me spread eagle. I stared at her Christmas lights that adorned her headboard and noticed my breathing quicken. I was stunned. I was overwhelmed. I was, as Miss S reminded me in that moment, "Completely fucked."

Goddess Ayla rose to my eyeline and gazed at me intensely, "(My real name), I'm talking to you. Not Charlie. I need you to understand something: When I tell you that I'm going to do something, I mean it. (Backstory: I expressed doubt that this night would happen. Anyone of you who have hoped a partner would tickle you, only to be disappointed knows what I'm talking about). Do not doubt me ever again. Consider what's about to happen a lesson to you." She sat off to the side of me, still in my eyesight. Miss S sat in between my legs. Miss C sat on the other side of me, opposite of Goddess Ayla. They all rose, appearing as a Tickle-Cerberus in my vision. While I could obviously not make eye-contact with all three of them, I felt like I was in that moment. Their eager and seductive grins (along with Goddess Ayla kinda being playfully pissed off at me) made my blood run cold.

Without warning, I felt their nails etch themselves into my skin. My brain, in that moment, was completely overwhelmed. Each of their tickle styles harmonized perfectly to keep me in constant tickle-hell. Goddess Ayla was easily the most sadistic of the three (side note: she is the absolute sweetest, most caring, empathetic person IRL. This truly sadistic side of her is personally fascinating to me, my masochism aside), ramping up the intense tickles in all my worst spots (you know, like my entire body). She never stayed anywhere for too long, quickly maneuvering around my body from underarms to ribs, her long nails wrecking my feet, and orchestrating this initial overture to leave me staring at the ceiling and laughing intensely into my ballgag.

Miss S's gentle tickles from earlier were more firm in this space. Still on the lighter side but the kind of medium pressure tickles that keep you in constant torment. She was also the most consistent of the trio; she never let me rest for more than a few seconds, even when the others had to use the restroom or leave the room for a brief moment. With her positioning between my legs, when Goddess Ayla and Miss C were working on my upper body, Miss S would tickle every inch of my foot. Exploring under my toes, my arches, and then skittering up to my hamstrings and inner thighs. She would also lightly tickle my balls, leading to a higher octave (before smacking them the second I got aroused). When Goddess Ayla and Miss C would go to my lower body, Miss S would raise up and count my ribs and use pressure on the base of my underarms to wreck me. Her tickle style was less intense than Goddess Ayla's but more consistently devastating and constant.

And Miss C was essentially the closer. She was analytical and strategic with her tickles, mapping out my worst spots and using pressure to maximize the effectiveness and drive the point home. She would individually work my ribs, squeeze my inner thighs, and loved using the hairbrush on my feet. She would also switch up her style between intense and light tickles so that I never could get my mind around the cadence of her pace; constantly alternating to keep my mind from getting comfortable or my body from getting desensitized. She was also the most vocal of the group, commenting on how it was, "so much fun," and that she, "wants to do this for hours."

For 45 minutes, the three of them methodically worked to completely break me. Overall, I think I received 30 seconds of a break during this time. Mixed in with the tickles were hard smacks to my balls, light edging, and reassurances that I was, under no circumstances, getting to orgasm. They all agreed that while I earned a gang tickling, I did not earn an orgasm. And, they also agreed, that I will probably never earn an orgasm. When they finished, I lay completely limp. My mind was blank. I was completely wrecked. The three of them reminded me of how good of a boy I was and how proud of me they were. Goddess Ayla commented, "Girls, we should do this once a month, huh?" They agreed. Miss C asked if I could handle more than 3 women tickling me. I couldn't form an answer. I saw her eyes light up.

As Goddess Ayla untied me, I rolled over into the fetal position. My Goddess rubbed my back and gave me reassurances and held me. I eventually worked up the energy to hold her in return. I tried to talk but my words were nothing more than babbles. My Goddess and I shared an embrace before drifting off to sleep. I have the best girlfriend and Goddess.

So, the real point of this story is to say that it is possible to find an amazing partner who is an amazing person first and foremost and will accept you for who you are and what you are into. It may take some time and heartache and questioning whether or not it can/will happen but it's my hope and belief that all of you will find that person, whether it's a play partner, romantic partner, or just really awesome friend. I love this community and am proud to be part of it. Be well (and safe) y'all!

Oh, and in about 5 weeks, I get to do it all again...this time with 6 women (as of now). I'm excited and terrified but will be sure to write about it =)

-Charlie =)

First:
Welcome to the TMF, HeartlessHealr, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

That out of the way, congratulations on finding Goddess Ayla! :bouncybou

Finally, thank you for sharing your fabulous gang tickling experience with us. :tickle:

Milagros! Thank you so much! I’ve been a lurker on here for 20+ years but lost my login stuff after the switch to the new board happened. You are a LEGEND and I felt like I was Harold Lamb in one of your stories, lol!

That said, thank you for your kind words and thank you for all your contributions over the years!

Glad that you have enjoyed my stories over the years. :D

I believe that I used the name "Harold Lamb" as the male lee in two different stories, which shows a lack of imagination on my part. The stories were "The Trainer" and "The Free Ride."

This was a fantastic story! Thanks for taking the time to write it and share.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back