• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

...And you thought tickling was weird! (True Forteana)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
From The Rossette PTA News Nov. 2001 :

"New Parent Evening. This was an excellent night, with over 70 parents attending and from the feedback we hope to shortly organise a sex-and-drugs evening."

Naked robbers have been terrorising the villagers of Nafitkali Baattoli in Bangladesh, who run away, leaving thier homes to be ransacked. "We considered overpowering them," said a villager, "but the chances of catching them are slim because they had applied oil to their bodies." A police spokesman said: "Nude terrorism will be dealt with using a firm hand." London Sunday Times, Dec 30, 2001

Meteorologist Penehuro Lefale, addressing an international conference in Samoa, said that ancient seafarers dragged their testicles in the sea to test the temperature and ascertain how far away they were from land. They apparently judged this by checking how much their scrotums tightened. Ananova, Dec 11, 2001

Danny Partner, 26, a cab driver in Los Angeles, eats about 12 heads of iceberg lettuce a day...smothered in chocolate sauce. Sunday Mail Nov 18, 2001

After crashing his vehicle into a truck in Qingzou City, Shandong Province, eastern China in Dec 1997, killing one person and seriously injuring another, a Mr. Wang Dung dug a four square meter (43 sq. ft.) hole under his bed, where he hid for the next four years, only emerging at night to buy food. During this time, he married and fathered a child. {AFP} Nov 10, 2001

A newlywed couple from Plymouth returned home from thier honeymoon to discover their front door bricked up and a new door painted on the bricks. Plymouth Evening Herald Oct 18, 2001

Having eaten fermented apples, a young elk staggered across a main road in Sweden causing snarl-ups on the road between Gothenburg and Hallingsjo, before collapsong into a stream. Police ushered it into a nearby forest where it sobered up. Ananova Sept. 8, 2001

I got tons of this stuff if you guys like it. Perhaps I can do a "Believe It or Don't" weekly article.

:D :D

This stuff really happened?!! (I can be very naive at times...Jeeze)!!:confused: :p

Good stuff there Dave. Thanks.:D

A newlywed couple from Plymouth returned home from their honeymoon to discover their front door bricked up and a new door painted on the bricks

my favourite! Anyone else willing to bet that the evil perpetrators of this prank were bored uni students?

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back