• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Annie's Long Morning (Non-Fiction)

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
I dated Annie back in 1986. We were both 19. We got a very small apartment (I’d lived in vans that were bigger), and had about four happy months.

Annie was very cute. She was about two inches taller than me, and had short blond hair. She wore glasses, which made her even cuter, as far as I was concerned. Her body was slim, with long legs that were very smooth. We spent many nights watching TV with me just rubbing her legs, which she liked. It didn’t take long for us to start playing with bondage, and she was very receptive to it. She’d been tied up a lot by her last boyfriend, and confessed a love for it pretty much right off the bat.

The first time I tickled her was our fourth night in the apartment. We had a single bed that we shared. The footboard and the headboard were both of the “railing” type, which allowed me to poke her feet through the upright bars and tie them in place. After having her stretched and tied, I started to lightly trail my fingers down her ribs and sides. To say that Annie “got into it” would be an understatement. She was one of those girls who considered “kinky” a high compliment. She could just about be tickled to orgasm, and we spent many nights with no money or anything to do, but found entertainment in the most erotic exercises.

Ok, on to the story in question.

Annie, as I stated in the other thread, was a girl who could sleep through a nuclear detonation. This was a good thing, as the small size of our bed had me rolling and kicking for comfort quite a bit. She slept through it all, rarely moving from the position she fell asleep in.

One morning, a Saturday, I got up a little early. Annie, as usual, was dead to the world. As I was putting on my robe and preparing to make some coffee, Annie did something she usually didn’t do when she slept. She moved. She rolled over on her back, perhaps subconsciously sensing the added room, and her arms went up over her head a bit. I looked at her lying there, and realizing that we had absolutely no plans for the day, I was struck by a rather playful idea.

I grabbed two of my ties out of the closet (which if memory serves me was about the size of the bedroom!) and slowly pulled down the sheet that was partially covering her gorgeous body. I took her left foot in my hand and bent her leg a little at the knee, placing the foot back through the bars of the foot board. She mumbled a bit in her sleep, so I stopped and gave it a good five minutes before continuing. Very carefully, and with a lot of sweating on my part, I had her cute feet tied to the bottom of the bed.

Now for the hard part. Annie’s arms were already somewhat over her head, but as I took one of them in my hand, she pulled the other one under her head. Great. Now what? I took a deep breath and gently lifted her head the few inches it took to remove her hand. With another tie, I lashed her wrists together.

She was starting to stir.

Quickly, before I lost the opportunity, I pulled her arms over her head and tied my last tie around the knot between her wrists and tied the remainder to one of the upright bars of the headboard. It was then that her eyes opened.

“Wh-what are you DOING?” she asked, the sleep still in her eyes.

“Oh, nothing. Nothing at all…” I replied with a chuckle.

“Dave, this isn’t funny, come on! Let me at least wake up first!” she said with less venom than I would have thought.

“Don’t worry,” I said, “I’ll give you a few minutes before we…play…”

With that, I slowly rolled up the nightshirt that she liked to wear to bed. I purposely took my time, rolling it up a few inches at a time, kissing and gently licking each exposed bit of skin as it presented itself. Her body was something that had to be seen. Annie had smallish breasts, but the way they were tight to her chest from the strictness of the bondage was really something. Her flat belly, long legs and slightly protruding hipbones were beckoning me to get going, but I had other plans. I wanted her to anticipate this a bit.

After exposing her lovely body, I laid one of the feathers that we kept in a jar at the side of the bed on her stomach.

“Just to give you something to think about…” I said as I left the bedroom.

I went into the kitchen (a hole in the wall with a counter, truth be told) and made some coffee. I went outside and got the paper out of the mailbox. By the time I sat down with my cup and the sports section, Annie was making her presence known. It was really kind of funny to hear her from the bedroom, knowing that she was tied-up and wondering when I was coming back.

“I am gonna KILL you when you get back in here!” she jokingly yelled.

“Not like that, you’re not!” I replied between sips of coffee.

“Just get it OVER with, would you?” she yelled after a few more minutes.

Not only for her benefit, by for my own as well, I decided it was time to get the show on the road, so to speak. I wish I’d had a camera at the time to capture the look on her face when I re-entered the bedroom with a look of mayhem about me.

“Can’t you just let me have some coffee first? Come on, please?” she said as she squirmed against the ties.

I got up on the bed and straddled her hips.

“When you’re so…helpless? Why would I do that?” I teased.

Annie knew what I was up to, and watching her brace herself against what she knew was coming was priceless in and of itself.

I started by trailing my fingers down her arms and resting them over her smooth armpits.

“Doooooon’t….” she said with a smile.

I did.

Annie was the type of girl who giggled if you looked at her wrong, let alone touched her. As my fingers wriggled over the skin under her arms, her head was thrashing back and forth. She was the type who said little while she was being tickled. The occasional “please” or “come on, stop” escaped her lips, but she was a laugher. As I said, Annie was a very sexual creature, and it didn’t take long for her to start bucking her hips and writhing suggestively.

“You’re not going to distract me that easily,” I said as I drifted down her body. Her ribs, being the rather thin girl she was, were poking out against her skin, and I tickled each one in a game we liked to play. Ok…I liked to play….sue me.

“How many of these do you have again?” I asked as I started from the top.

“Oh, you SHIT!..NOOOOOOO!!!!!…HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA….”

She was losing it, which was part of the game.

“Damn, you’re so loud that I lost count,” I teased, “Guess I’ll have to start again!” Which I did.

This happened a few times before her smooth belly beckoned me. Annie had the type of waist that really curved in before flaring out to become a great set of hips. I had little style to this, I pretty much just tickled her all over. I started with light fluttering strokes over her tight belly and waist, which soon became pinches and pokes all over her ticklish spots. There was a spot on either side of her navel that you only had to scratch a single finger over to throw her over the edge. You could literally see her belly quiver when she was tickled like that.

“AAIIGGHHH!!!….OOOOHHHH…HAAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAAAA……P-PPLLEEEAASSEE!”

Well, it was morning, and I don’t have to tell you guys what most of us wake up with. This really wasn’t helping with the situation. If I was going to do anything else, I had to do it now before I just jumped her.

I stopped for a moment and let her catch her breath. Stepping to the side of the bed, I opened one of her drawers and took out two scarves. I balled one of them up in my hand as I leaned in to kiss my girlfriend. Her mouth opened wide as we passionately kissed for a few seconds. As I pulled away, I took advantage of the situation by placing the balled-up scarf in her mouth. She didn’t struggle much as I tied the other around her head, gagging her. Annie liked to be gagged, and I could see that she was getting hot as well. Her eyes were closed as she moaned seductively.

The feather that I had placed on her belly after I’d first tied her up had been knocked to the floor. I picked it up and pulled another out of the jar. Stepping to the foot of the bed, I couldn’t resist teasing her.

“I’m going to tickle your feet, you know…” I said with a glint in my eye.

“Mmmm Hmmm…” she tried to reply. Her eyes were already clenched shut. Annie was the type who simply lost it when her feet were tickled. She had told me that it turned her on, but was also torture. Her feet were extremely ticklish.

I stroked the feathers up and down her soles. Annie’s entire body started thrashing, her sexy hips bucking. From my vantage point, you can guess what was taking up most of my field of vision. Determined to get a few more minutes in before giving in to my animal lust, I dropped the feathers and attacked her squirming soles with both hands. There was really no pattern to it, I just tickled the crap out of her trapped feet. Annie was screaming under the light gag, and after a few minutes of watching that luscious body quiver and writhe, I gave in. (I was 19, remember? You’ll pretty much stick it in a goat at that age….SO glad to be older with more control now!)

I fell onto the bed and made love to my girlfriend, removing the gag so we could kiss, which she really liked to do during sex. Not that I ever complained, that girl kissed better than a lot of women I knew made love.

All in all it was a time that I'm glad I remembered and shared.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back