• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Marvel Of Modern Science!

Mastertank1

2nd Level Yellow Feather
A couple are having a baby. The husband keeps telling his wife that he wishes he could assume some of the pain and discomfort for her.

Their doctor hears him say this, and tells them that there may be a way, if they are willing to participate in an experiment.

They agree,and when the wife time is near they go to the hospital and are taken to a specially equipped room.

The doctor explains; "This scanner reads the DNA of the fetus, and when the mother begins to experience pain the device takes a percentage of that pain away, and sends it to the father. the father need not be here; the range is over a hundred miles. Now, because of the well known fact that women can endure more pain than men can, we usually set the machine on 10% to start, and slowly turn it up until the father can't take a higher setting. The highest in any test so far has been 25%".

Then they wait. When the wife is in substantial pain, they turn on the transmitter and send the father 10%.

The husband, after a few minutes, says; "Look, I'm not feeling any pain at all. Turn up that setting to 20%."

The doctor says; "WE don't like to raise it that fast!"

The husband; "I tell you I'm feeling NOTHING! Turn it up! I want to take away some of my wife's pain!"

They take it to 20%. "Still nothing. Make it 30%."

They go to 25%, then to 30%, then 35%. The doctor is amazed, complimenting the husband on his toughness and endurance. The wife tells them that her pain is way less, and is very thankful.

The husband tells them; "She's still in way too much pain. Make that 50%."

The wife is greatly eased and the husband still claims to feel nothing. Finally, he loses patience, walks up and turns the transmitter dial to 100%. The wife has a totally pain free delivery, and the husband still feels no pain at all.

Recovering very fast, and blessed with a perfectly healthy infant, the couple return home to discover the local postman dead on their doorstep, an expression of unbearable agony on his face.

Mastertank1

We who play and dance are thought mad by they who hear no music.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back