• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another new picture!

Guy_Zer0 said:
Divine- OMFG cartoon network pretty much DESCECRATED inu yasha and Tenchi muyo. (imo) Witch hunter robin looks cool, ive never heard of it b4. And your probably the only person I've met who actually likes Buu... But to each their own. :D

Batt- Whats Paint shop Pro? (im so clueless lol) I hope to eventually watch naruto in "raw japanese".. (cause im majoring in the language and hope to become fluent in it, course that means ill have to go to japan)

First, yes, Tenchi WAS butchered (I own the series uncut), and although I don't own too much Inuyasha, it appears less damage was done to it.

I know, he isn't a popular character, but he is evil, insane, and Fat Buu is as random as I am. :D

I can also answer your question: http://www.jasc.com/products/paintshoppro/ It is an image editor, the less expensive alternative to Adobe Photoshop, the high-end image editor.

yeah i use to complain about the editing from cartoon network. However, we should be lucky that we get to see all this anime in america. There was a time that the networks didnt see a market for anime in America untill Dragon ball z gained a following with American audiences. Then we started seeing shows like pokemon/digimon. Thus cartoon network created a place where they can air all the anime. They called it TOONAMI . The shows are edited because the networks have to follow a certain protocol when airing shows with violence and adult content. The shows are marketed towards younger viewers. but anyways i was going to ask a question to any of you. Have you guys ever seen any pictures of faye valentine being tickled?

AphxA said:
yeah i use to complain about the editing from cartoon network. However, we should be lucky that we get to see all this anime in america. There was a time that the networks didnt see a market for anime in America untill Dragon ball z gained a following with American audiences. Then we started seeing shows like pokemon/digimon. Thus cartoon network created a place where they can air all the anime. They called it TOONAMI . The shows are edited because the networks have to follow a certain protocol when airing shows with violence and adult content. The shows are marketed towards younger viewers. but anyways i was going to ask a question to any of you. Have you guys ever seen any pictures of faye valentine being tickled?

Still, I miss the good old days when anime was shown on TV subtitled and uncut most of the time. I mean, Cartoon Network getting a show and following the protocols is all well and good, but I don't like it when they take shows that weren't intended for children, and edit them till they work. It's just stupid! If they want kids shows, get kids shows. Look what they did to Evangelion. They only showed 2 episodes on daytime TV, and they edited out about 30 things in the second episode alone! Pah, I'd rather BUY all my anime than see it with bits missing...

*looks at his massive shelf of imports, English Dvds, and Manga...*

Took advantage of those few years when I had a job, tons of money, and my parents we're still funding me...^^ Dammit...wish those times would stay forever....

Oh, and btw, I heard that witch hunter is actually going to end up on adult swim unedited except for a few little scenes here and there. Although this is simply rumor...

It still ticks me off to no end that they hate Excel Saga, personally I think because IT'S THE ONE ANIME THAT DIDN'T HAVE ANY PERVERTED THINGS AT ALL!...well, until episode 26...

"I Koshi Rikudo, hereby permit for Myst to be pummeled for his immense hyperactivity! *stamp*"

Myst said:
*looks at his massive shelf of imports, English Dvds, and Manga...*

Took advantage of those few years when I had a job, tons of money, and my parents we're still funding me...^^ Dammit...wish those times would stay forever....

Oh, and btw, I heard that witch hunter is actually going to end up on adult swim unedited except for a few little scenes here and there. Although this is simply rumor...

It still ticks me off to no end that they hate Excel Saga, personally I think because IT'S THE ONE ANIME THAT DIDN'T HAVE ANY PERVERTED THINGS AT ALL!...well, until episode 26...

"I Koshi Rikudo, hereby permit for Myst to be pummeled for his immense hyperactivity! *stamp*"

Image hosted by Tripod, or something. Anyway! Yeah well, Excel Saga has a lot of other things that perversion aren't an issue of. Like the coach who couldn't teach because he wiped his ass with too much manga... Besides, I'd be happier if a channel like Cartoon Network DIDN'T get something like Excel Saga. They'd just ruin it somehow anyway.

Would AS really edit out Hyatt's little problems? I dunno...

I mean, they let FLCL on..I don't think it gets worse than that..XD

Myst said:
Would AS really edit out Hyatt's little problems? I dunno...

I mean, they let FLCL on..I don't think it gets worse than that..XD

Well, if it was on Adult Swim, I suppose it wouldn't be so bad. They showed Evangelion here on Adult Swim uncut, as far as I could tell. It's when they take things like Naruto and put them on Toonami it gets me.

i gotta thank the scifi channel for airing anime on saturday and then a week long festival of anime in the summer. ah the good old days.

They aired one episode of evangelion. If they had to edit that series. Each episode would be like fifteen minutes long.

inuyahsha-the black blood, do they think we are retarded.

tench muyo-they edited all those hot spring moments. i bet some nice things happened to tenchi at those times.:D

AphxA said:
i gotta thank the scifi channel for airing anime on saturday and then a week long festival of anime in the summer. ah the good old days.

They aired one episode of evangelion. If they had to edit that series. Each episode would be like fifteen minutes long.

inuyahsha-the black blood, do they think we are retarded.

tench muyo-they edited all those hot spring moments. i bet some nice things happened to tenchi at those times.:D

You haven't seen scenes like that Tenchi one uncut? Oh, you poor thing... >.>x

lmao, i gotta start buying new anime instead of watching it on toonami.

You most certainly do. The things they edited out of Tenchi alone....*Shudders* And don't even get me STARTED on CCS.....

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back