• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any Rob Zombie Fans Here?

renny

TMF Regular
I, for one, simply cannot wait for House of 1000 Corpses to come out. It would seem to be the perfect antidote to the teeny-bopper Scream wannabes of the last few years. I'm still kind of pissed at Universal for dropping it, but now I think I understand. Big studios can't risk losing money on a flick that will probably only appeal to a select group of people.

Not a huge fan but a fan!

Yeah I heard about 1000 corpses, not bad, would had loved to have seen how it would have turned out.
There was a rumor years ago he was going to do the Crow movie (4th one) but that went down too.

I like his music though, in fact, where did I put that CD?
(going to go find it)

DK

I like the Zombie...

...the Zombie is good!!!:D

... only a few songs...

...since he went solo. I prefer the "White Zombie" days, I could listen to "La Sexorcista" over and over again. Back then it was more sonically interesting, I think the new stuff overdoes the whole goth thing. My all time favorite song from White Zombie is "Black Sunshine", for me, none of the new stuff even comes close. But that's the great thing about music, there's something for everyone;)

I agree!

I agree that when he was in white zombie he at his best. Astro Creep 2000 kicked ass, the whole cd is good! Hellbilly deluxe was okay,I dont like his new cd. All sounds the same, but that's my opinion.

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back