• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Armpits and feet tickled with a brush - more from Jordan

jpbfc

TMF Expert
This time indoor again - Jordan was tied with her hands above her head while laying on her back.

cl258_04.jpg

Two long handle brushes were used to tickle her feet and her armpits - the tickling under her armpits made her scream, the tickling under her feet made her laughing.

More pics and the complete clip are here ...

Have fun,
jpbfc

I know there are probably many more foot tickling fans then other body parts but I love to see underarms being tickled as well as feet. Most excellent is when both are done at the same time. This clip should please all because there are great shots of both and her laughing/screaming is delightful!!

Do you have one of just armpit tickling? I think that would be great. Thank you Jordan for putting up with this for us.

*bump* ;) still amazing clip non the less, but as far as ik Jordan no longer makes clips and i havnt seen a clip frm these guys in a long time and have no idea if they r still in business.

*bump* ;) still amazing clip non the less, but as far as ik Jordan no longer makes clips and i havnt seen a clip frm these guys in a long time and have no idea if they r still in business.

We are still doing tickling clips from time to time. Just posted some word about Jordan here ..., in the post of Poison's tickling clip.

Really love this clip. I especially love her gorgeous feet in front of the camera in POV.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back