• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Being Logged out and Can't Register for Forums

JasonPinaster

I'm coming back after a long absence and tried to post to a forum thread and I kept getting bounced out.

Did a quick reply without quotes and I got this:

You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

Went back to the main Forum page and I had to log in all over. Keep getting a 'this connection is not secure' warning. And it takes several attempts to log in.

I tried to start a new thread and I got bounced again. :( Got the following similar notes:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

1 was not correct. 2 & 3 I don't know. Any help fixing it greatly appreciated.

Then I logged in and all I got was a white screen so had to log in again.

I twice tried to register for Forums and got bounced because email address was already in use (it was my email address) so I changed my password.

Still got the same error message when I tried to register for Forums.

Logging in was often a pain requiring a couple of attempts. Sometimes all I got was a white page.

HELP!

[email protected]

As far as I can tell the forum doesn’t want to play nice with incognito mode browsing. So if that’s what you’re doing then you’re probably going to keep getting logged out. If you are on a page and want to perform an action but you got logged out just log back in at the top and it should let you perform that action after

I'm not trying to do anything incognito; I'm trying to stay logged in. I was logged in but every time I tried to do anything, I was summarily logged out.

I tried to respond to this message but I got the following error message: "You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again."

I refreshed the page which bumped me out and then logged back in. If I'm allowed to post this reply, I'll try the fora again and will try to register.

I'm not trying to do anything incognito; I'm trying to stay logged in. I was logged in but every time I tried to do anything, I was summarily logged out.

I tried to respond to this message but I got the following error message: "You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again."

I refreshed the page which bumped me out and then logged back in. If I'm allowed to post this reply, I'll try the fora again and will try to register.

Okay: I went back to the forum I was trying to respond to (Writer's Workshop) and this time I was able to enter a response to a post. YAY!

When I came back here, (after doing a few other things on other websites) I was bumped out and had to re-login before posting this note. Was that intentional on the TicklingForum?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back