• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bombed, Business, Bombed Health,. And Bombed Out, Forever

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
With all of the business and bad news going on with RossShell, Ross had to go see his internist, who always demanded that Ross see the internist every three months.

Ross had gained an incredible amount of weight in the past year, from all the instability in his life, with his weight now passing the "dreaded 200 mark" on the Dr's scale for the first time in Ross's life.

Ross's BP which had been low due to being on a very strong BP med, stood now at 144 over 89.

When the Doctor saw that reading, he said. "That's not bad, but"

The Doctor's office was not far from the Eisenhower House, so Ross walked home in a stupor.

Kayley could see that Ross looked troubled, so she said.

"Okay, let's have it, spill it!"

Ross sighed. "203 pounds,and 144 over 89 bp" Ross said glumly.

Kayley was about to say something, but she was so tired of getting into it with Ross about his health, that she said nothing.

Not only was Ross's business spiraling downward, but so was his health.

Ross kept resolving to change his ways.

While "Most " of Ross's weight had been gained in one year, another eight pounds had been added, due to what his Doctor told him was "Emotional Eating" on that day.

Ross ate a sandwich for dinner, and wanted to watch an NBA game between the Knicks and Hawks, but he was so emotionally drained that he did not watch the game, and just passed out.

Kayley was furious, but decided that she would just remain in bed, and refuse advances if Ross tried to touch her, which he did not.

When Ross told his father the bad news of Ross's bad health report, Ross's father said nothing. Ross's father was 83, and had his own serious problems.

Ross kept having sprialing thoughts with his brain.

"Pack RossShell in, I cant stand it anymore, etc etc etc"

While other times might have been melodramatic, this time there may have been merit behind his thoughts.

Ross got up, dressed for the office, Kayley was dressing, and did not say a word to him.

When Ross got to the office, Ross silently went into his office.

Ross said to Vic. "Bad, bad, bad, please only talk to me if needed" Ross said, closing his office door halfway.

Was it that Ross did not care anymore? Did the mighty Ross who was always able to fight everything, lose his fight?

Ross also had to figure out a health insurance plan for his office workers, and his oil and gas crew, but his mind was so cluttered between the company's problems, and now his own health news, Ross could not think.

Something, something, positive would have to give.

That night, when Ross got home at six, Kayley glared at him.

"If you ask me for sex, I am going to kick you in the balls! You miserable human being irresponsible baby!" Kayley said, her voice rising with every word.

"Nice support for your husband. Dr B told me it is emotional eating, Kayley. As if you've never been emotional before Kayley! My business is falling apart, and instead of being supportive, you threaten to hurt me!" Ross fired back.

"I am tired of this poor little Ross act! Ross has migraines, Ross has Epilepsy, Ross's business is having problems, all of this gives Ross the right to gain 37 pounds in one year! Your problems are nothing! You are a disgrace! " Kayley said, her voice hissing like a rattle snake.

"If you dont like the thirty seven pounds, and my health and business problems, maybe you need a new partner,. Kayley!" Ross boomed.

"I dont want a new husband! For some insane reason, I still love my old husband of 27 years! I just want you to get your head screwed on straight! " Kayley snapped.

Ross and Kayley got into bed, both undressed in bed clothes, neither hungry.

Ross went to lay his hand on Kayley, but she pulled away.

"Dont you dare touch me, you miserable human being!" Kayley hissed.

Just then, the phone rang.

The dark hurricane was snipping around Ross, and Kayley.

Would the clouds and winds abate, and would any sunshine come through?

That would all be seen.

Last edited:
Ross sighed. "203 pounds,and 144 over 89 bp" Ross said glumly.
I don't know what Ross's height is, but if it matches mine (5'8"), then his BMI is 30.9 which is quite unhealthy. BP is above normal, too, but not disastrous. All in all, he has a right to be glum.
"If you ask me for sex, I am going to kick you in the balls!
Not what Ross wants to hear when he has big problems both in business and in health.

Ross is 6 feet tall, just like the writer , because, as you know, the writer basically is Ross, with a few "personality changes"

The writer's Dr is upset, and so is Ross's

No, Ross is having many problems,.

With his health, with Kayley, and with business.

More to come ASAP

Ah, at 6 feet tall, Ross's BMI is 27.5, which above normal (top of normal is 25.0), but not nearly as bad as over 30.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back