• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buddha's Birthday update

johnleekl

TMF Poster
I have found one pic below.

Aishiteruze_Baby01_095_096.jpg

If you can't see the pic, you can go to the Manga file at
http://hk.photos.yahoo.com/johnleekl .
I also found the movie of that anime.
You can click
here to download the clip.
I had also put 2 pics at the anime file at http://hk.photos.yahoo.com/johnleekl .
Enjoy!:)

Last edited:
No go with clip :(

I can't see the clip :( Geocities is screwing me over again

Cool update though ^^

Am I the only one who saw little kids, or am I imagining things or all te people just really small?

ITs just the style of the artist. In japanese anime, artists tend to draw what is known as "chibi" characters. these characters are little by definition. ITs just that it makes the characters more cuter or wuvable or whatever cutesy word you want to use.

I know that someone cannot download the tickling clip of "Aishiteruze Baby" in geocities. So, I try to post it here.

haha, "wuvable". Anyway, thanks, I didn't get that. As long as theyre not children, then whatever. I forget that a lot of characters are really small, like Goku is supposed to be a grandfather or something, and he looks 10.

tickledorange said:
haha, "wuvable". Anyway, thanks, I didn't get that. As long as theyre not children, then whatever. I forget that a lot of characters are really small, like Goku is supposed to be a grandfather or something, and he looks 10.

Well, I'm assuming you're talking about Dragonball GT, in which Goku was transformed into a child. Anyway, I prefer to term SD or 'Super Deformed' to chibi, as chibi can very well be used to refer to a child.

Sure, why not. I don't know. The kids I was babysitting watch it, so I really wasn't listening.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back