• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Business and Personal Manipulations For A CEO

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Luckily for Ross and RossShell, Ross's ventures and business with Fritz Paterson and Steve White were booming.

Bruce Reese and Roy White nearly told Ross to take his earlier hard assed stance of not being able to do business with them, and for Ross to "Shove it where the sun does not shine" so to speak.

The problem for Bruce, Roy and Ross was.. with all the business the men had done over the years, doing such, could hurt them all from a financial standpoint, severely, in the present, and the future.

Bruce and Roy sent word through Victor that Bruce and Roy wanted to have a meeting with Ross and Kayley jointly, and try to convince Kayley to ease her stance.

Bruce and Roy sent Kayley a respectful letter via FedEx at home, and asked to at least consider and read it.

Ross brought the letter home to Kayley, and gently said.

"Teacher, before you turn into Hurricane Kayley that is going to deny me love and sex for the rest of my life, or flat out divorce me, please just read this letter" Ross Appealed.

Kayley took out her reading glasses, read the letter silently, sighed, and then put the letter down, and she was silent.

"Kayley , please" Ross appealed.

"No!" Kayley said firmly.

"Kayley just think about it" Ross said.

Kayley stood up and went in Ross's face. "No means no. I will not be manipulated. We have an agreement. You promised to honor it, and that if Reese and White did not agree to it, you were going to tell them both to go fuck themselves. Your words, not mine, Ross C" Kayley said, driving home her point.

"I will tell you what. I will make you a deal. If you meet with them, you dont like what they say, and you dont feel there is any way this can be worked out. I will then honor my promise of earlier , and tell them both to go Fuck Off" Ross said.,

Kayley sighed.

"I could also come up with a compromise. Maybe, I let Victor handle most of the day to day work, and I see them only at deal closings, or talk to them in regard to conference calls with closing deals with clients, is that fair?"
Ross asked.

"You are such a manipulator, Ross" Kayley said, , serious as anything.

The next night, Bruce, Roy, Kayley, and Ross had a dinner meeting.

"I am Miss Kayley, the teacher than banished my student from doing deals with you men, because of how it affects him in every way" Kayley said sarcastically.

"Kayley, I know that you dont like us, or the affect that we have on Ross both personally and professionally. Our connection is so mutually beneficial for all three of us, and our business. I just wanted us to meet, to see if we could work something out" Bruce Reese said.

Kayley sighed. "Since this is the first time I've ever met either of you guys, I would be unintelligent and not fit to teach if I said I hate you guys, because I honestly dont know either of you. Its just that when I hear
Ross rant on about you both, and the affect you have on him, I just don't like it" Kayley said.

"If we complained to our wives the way Ross has complained to you, and which he has admitted to us, I dont think our wives would feel any differently than you do" Roy said to Kayley.

Kayley gave a deep sigh.

"I will tell you what. If all three of you promise that Ross will not be involved with you on a day to day basis, you all let Victor handle the work, phone calls, emails etc, on a day to day basis, and the three of you only talk if needed to close a deal, or sell or buy something. I will reluctantly agree to this. However, if I see Ross revert back to the way he was acting before he took his earlier hiatus from you, it reverts back to my earlier stance, or Ross and both of you have to mutually agree to stop doing new business. This is just too much for Ross, me and our relationship. Do the three of you understand?" Kayley said.

The three men nodded their heads.

In the Uber home, Ross went to take Kayley's hand, and to kiss her" Thank You"

"You would be advised not to get too physical or close to me for the next 24 to 48 hours, Mister. I do not at all like what I just agreed to, but I did it because I know that most important it will make you happy to be free, and will be beneficial for the company and to us" Kayley said.

"Okay, I understand. When you want me, you know what to do" Ross said.

When Ross and Kayley got into bed that night, they intentionally lie far apart, and did not touch each other, both of them immersed in their thoughts.

Would what all the parties agreed to at the dinner meeting work out, and solve the problems that existed, or would more difficulties develop between Bruce, Roy and Ross?

That remained to be seen.

My advice to Ross: Beware of Hurricane Kayley-she might destroy you.

Agreed, mils.

There will be more to come,. later today

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back