• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chaos Tower: MV Edition (RPG Maker MV)

Xtreme09

TMF Master
Firstly, I would like to thank BrewedWar for the RPG Maker game he did. Having seen the improvements in RPG Maker MV, it inspired me to buy the program myself and pick up Chaos Tower again.

I remade this game from ground up on the new engine so I took the time to revamp the map design a bit, revise the dialogue and do some touching up on the battle system. I also simplified the weapons down to each class having one type of weapon save for Mage and Summoner who share the same type.

I also added in a new tickle scene for those who beat the first boss with tickling attacks (which will be most of you I bet). In the original, I never gave you a proper scene after winning like I did with the mini-boss and I feel like I owe you that this time.

Let me know what you think and if there are any bugs or other issues you run into. Opinions of any kind are also welcome.

Keep in mind, this is still the first area, I haven't written any further than that but I really, REALLY want to finish this project this time and to do that, I need your help with something.
Like before, my issue with the game is that I did not have the funds to add anymore original enemy pictures. Chapter 1's new enemy artwork did not come cheap and I don't want to keep falling back on using artwork from other things. I need help finding a way to fund this part of the game. Everything else is fine, I just need new artwork done. I may also need to find a new suitable artist since I haven't been able to get any replies back from the old one. I know this seems like I'm begging here but since the beginning, I've wanted to break the mold when it came to tickling games done in RPG Maker programs that involve monster girls. I hope you can help me with this.

With that all said, here are the links. I'm happy that Mac users can now play this game. Let me know how well it works on Macs, I don't have one to know myself.

Development Status: Part 1 complete

Windows:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/kmd69y7635bha10/Chaos+Tower+MV+Windows.zip

Mac:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/7yt5fz2uac56h0r/Chaos+Tower+MV+Mac.zip

--- Classes ---

Fighter: Uses strong sword techniques through building up and consuming SP

Rogue: Agile dual-wielding dagger user that uses skills through building up and consuming SP

Mage: Uses various spells to eliminate the opponent.

Summoner: Summons various creatures to attack. Shares some spells with Mage but has less magical strength than that class.

You gain skills/spells through skillbooks but can also gain them through defeating bosses.

There are 2 ways of defeating enemies. Through normal means (skills/basic attacks) or through tickling. There will be endings that determine how much of either method you use.

Welcome back to TK game development! This one go any further than the last one? Or is it all just re-cycled scenes at this point in time?

Welcome back to TK game development! This one go any further than the last one? Or is it all just re-cycled scenes at this point in time?

At this point, it's the same save for one new scene added. And believe me, I do want to continue development on this but I'm being held back by lack of extra funds to add more to this.

Been playing it for about an hour and a half, and I have to say, it is actually a bit refreshing from WHM, the grind for leveling and money much easier, which I feel makes the game play more fun! :)

Seeing the classes, I picked up the Summoner, that purple hair, cute face and ability to perhaps summon tickle fiends to tickle my enemies into oblivion? Count me in!

After gaining access to the tower, and grinding to level 5, a inventory nicely filled with some health and mana potions as well as a few return crystals, I encountered the first game-breaking problem :(

After buying all the armor and weapons that I could from the armor smith in the town, I begun to buy the tomes that the mimic had to offer. Clicking on the summon wolf (tickling) spell with 335 gold, I got the tome in my inventory, learning it as I saw 35 gold left, the deduction of 300 gold correct. However, when I went into my skills to check it, there were no new skills learned, only the Summon Wolf spell still in my skills

Earlier on, I had picked up the Harden spell from the boy behind the mayor's house, and learned it. However, I also didn't see it, chalking it up to me just being carelessly doing something with it. Is there something wrong I'm doing, or maybe a glitch in the game? :?

Also, this one just me asking a noobish question, but is there an option to tickle enemies during a fight? All I see are the options Attack, Magic, Guard and Item, no tickle option like 'Tickle Underarms' available. Was this intended? If so, I'm sorry for asking this!

Been playing it for about an hour and a half, and I have to say, it is actually a bit refreshing from WHM, the grind for leveling and money much easier, which I feel makes the game play more fun! :)

Seeing the classes, I picked up the Summoner, that purple hair, cute face and ability to perhaps summon tickle fiends to tickle my enemies into oblivion? Count me in!

After gaining access to the tower, and grinding to level 5, a inventory nicely filled with some health and mana potions as well as a few return crystals, I encountered the first game-breaking problem :(

After buying all the armor and weapons that I could from the armor smith in the town, I begun to buy the tomes that the mimic had to offer. Clicking on the summon wolf (tickling) spell with 335 gold, I got the tome in my inventory, learning it as I saw 35 gold left, the deduction of 300 gold correct. However, when I went into my skills to check it, there were no new skills learned, only the Summon Wolf spell still in my skills

Earlier on, I had picked up the Harden spell from the boy behind the mayor's house, and learned it. However, I also didn't see it, chalking it up to me just being carelessly doing something with it. Is there something wrong I'm doing, or maybe a glitch in the game? :?

Also, this one just me asking a noobish question, but is there an option to tickle enemies during a fight? All I see are the options Attack, Magic, Guard and Item, no tickle option like 'Tickle Underarms' available. Was this intended? If so, I'm sorry for asking this!

I'm glad to see you're enjoying my game :)

I was scratching my head at the issue you told me for a while before realizing that I hadn't given Summoner a skills and tickling menu. Same with Mages for skills. I fixed this and uploaded a new version. Though you may have to start again for it to work properly I'm afraid. Sorry about that.

Awww yes! Finished it :D

Hana was such fun to fight against, and so was Drider!

All the monster girl fights were good too :)

One last thing, I noticed that the mana potion healed for 100hp, rather than 100mp. Bug? :?

Awww yes! Finished it :D

Hana was such fun to fight against, and so was Drider!

All the monster girl fights were good too :)

One last thing, I noticed that the mana potion healed for 100hp, rather than 100mp. Bug? :?

Damn it! You can really tell I half-assed the testing on this. Reuploaded with this fixed.

Just started playing, I love how quickly you get into the game.Though I must admit, I find tickling attacks a pain in the ass to use, at least as a summoner. Several turns of trial and error for each new enemy (plus remember what was effective) compared to using magic for consistently good damage against all enemies.

Not a huge fan of how much backtracking can be required to get back to town.

Haven't seen any scenes save for the tutorial, so can't really give feedback on that yet.

I'm also digging all the old school Cheshire art, and creepy music.

One bug I've found: all dialogue (including narration)addresses me as player, despite changing the default name (which correctly shows up in the pause screen). Happens every time for female summoner, but male fighter doesn't have the problem (haven't tried other combos).

Just started playing, I love how quickly you get into the game.Though I must admit, I find tickling attacks a pain in the ass to use, at least as a summoner. Several turns of trial and error for each new enemy (plus remember what was effective) compared to using magic for consistently good damage against all enemies.

Not a huge fan of how much backtracking can be required to get back to town.

Haven't seen any scenes save for the tutorial, so can't really give feedback on that yet.

I'm also digging all the old school Cheshire art, and creepy music.

One bug I've found: all dialogue (including narration)addresses me as player, despite changing the default name (which correctly shows up in the pause screen). Happens every time for female summoner, but male fighter doesn't have the problem (haven't tried other combos).

That's the trade-off for both mage and summoner. They have low physical attack but high magic attack which is why you can buy skillbooks with tickling-based magic in them. Admittedly though, there will be points where you have to use certain skills or tickling skills to gain the upperhand.

As for backtracking, that's what the return gems are for. You use them to return to the town right away. Of course, you still have to make your way back to the tower to get to the point where you teleported from.

I'm really digging the music selection this time around. It's given me more to work with. As for the artwork, I'm trying to get into contact with Cheshire again but he hasn't been responding.

I found the bug after some searching. All the other classes and genders were fine save for the male summoner. It's a minor issue but I've uploaded a fix.

As for backtracking, that's what the return gems are for. You use them to return to the town right away. Of course, you still have to make your way back to the tower to get to the point where you teleported from.

Ah, didn't noticed that there were both return crystals and return gems.

unique game over?

Will there ever be a unique game over scenario based on what monster you lose against like in Tower of Gargalesis?

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back