• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicagoland Tickling Munch and Play Party 6/1/12

TickleChgo

Verified
Our last Munch and Play Party was quite a success! Please join us for the next one on the evening of Friday, 6/1. As before we will meet at a restaurant/tavern on the near north side, and then, for those who want to continue the evening and play, we will adjourn to the nearby SINS Center for a free Free-ky Friday.

If you would like to attend, either contact me or sign up for the event on FetLife at https://fetlife.com/events/106162/v2. For safety and security reasons, the exact location of the restaurant will be given out prior to the event to those who sign up, but, for your planning purposes, it is on the Near North Side, on Touhy in Niles, and there is public transportation available. It is a casual burger and brew type of place.

The munch starts at 7, and then for those who want to play, we can go to the SINS Center afterward. If you want to go the SINS Center after the munch, you must register separately at the SINS Center here the week before the event at http://sinscenter.com/homeframe.htm There is no charge to get in to the SINS Center that night, but you will need to register and bring proper ID, i.e., a drivers license, and you have to be over 21.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

The Munch & Play Party is just one week from tonight! Looks like we’ll have another good turnout. Remember – if you want to go to the Munch, you must sign up for the Event on fetlife here https://fetlife.com/events/106162/v2 or contact me by pm, and if you want to go to the SINS Center afterwards, you must register here http://sinscenter.com , scroll down to Free First Fridays.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing you in one week!

What's the best way to get out there if you don't have a vehicle of your own? I'm pretty unfamiliar with the Metra system...

What's the best way to get out there if you don't have a vehicle of your own? I'm pretty unfamiliar with the Metra system...

Kid - the 85A bus from CTA gets you pretty close to the munch and SINS Center. I suggest you go to www.transitchicago.com to figure out how to connect to it. I am not sure how late it runs, though. But, if you get there, you might be able to get a ride back, or at least to the nearest train station.

Please let me know if you have any other questions and hope to see you there.

IS it mostly TMF type people or is it fetlife BDSM types just wondered. Sounds like a great time munch getting to meet people, with play as a bonus if it happens. talk to you all later hugssss see you all friday.

IS it mostly TMF type people or is it fetlife BDSM types just wondered. Sounds like a great time munch getting to meet people, with play as a bonus if it happens. talk to you all later hugssss see you all friday.

Kyle - the munch is mostly TMF folks and the Club will be us TMF folks and a lot of BDSM types.

I look forward to seeing you.

awesome it will be a great time either way looking forward to see you again and others that i have not met before.

I’ve sent out the details of the munch by private messages to everyone who has RSVP’d. If you have RSVP’d and have not received the details, please contact me.

Is there anyone driving from downtown who could hook me up with a ride? I'd definitely appreciate it!

Once again, TC...another bang-up job organizing and delivering a dandy munch! Keep it going! How about another first Friday in Sept.?

Well, we had a nice turnout again last night. About a dozen people came out and, again, it was a fairly balanced crowd with respect to men/women, couples & lers/lees. After some food, drink and chat, almost all of us adjourned to the SINS Center, where our group spread out and there were soon screams of laughter coming from all over the place – from the infamous lacing table, to a spanking bench in one of the semi-private rooms, to V. down on a table in another semi-private room being tickled and restrained without any bondage. T-Wench set a new record as she was attacked by 6 lers at once ;)

One of the more bizarre scenes of the evening was when there was crazy laughter coming from the “medical” play room. Just as I realized it was not one of our crowd, I was called into that room. The founder of the Club, Master Z Chicago, was doing needle play with a young woman and had a row of hypodermic needles stuck through the woman’s breast. As he pierced her breast with each needle, she cracked up with laughter as if she was being tickled. Master Z said she processed pain differently from others – I’ll say!

Hope you can join us for our next event, which will probably be in 3 months or so. We were talking about doing it closer to downtown; however, this would likely require people attending to pay some small amount. If you are in favor of that, please me know.

Once again, TC...another bang-up job organizing and delivering a dandy munch! Keep it going! How about another first Friday in Sept.?

Thanks! Always good to see you and T-Wench again.

See my post above about possible next munch consistent with our discussions from last night.

Was a fun time for sure glad we drove there. ..We were there til closing. ...I did not see twench tickling you talk of i would have loved to see a gang tickle. ..But im sure i was busy playing at that time. .LOL as we did the entire time the hiurs flew by n next thing you know it was almost 2 am. ...We will also some nights to tickle n play scenes on cam too so you can all watch n tell us what to tickle n how. .Its always fun can do messenger yahoo or skype. .Keep in touch n we hope we can make it again.we will plan a tickle time here at a cleveland dungeon space here. .Great seeing everyone.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back