• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chrissie: Interrogated!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
If you had a girl's ticklish feet locked in a set of stocks, and all manner of evil pointy, scrubby and vibrating tools at your disposal, woudn't you take the opportunity to ask her a few questions? You know -- who tickled you the most growing up, what was the longest you've been tickled, where's your worst spot?

Yeah, I would too. :D Which is why I took the opportunity to quiz Chrissie on the partickle-ulars of her tickling history! Of course, it helps to have a flosser poking around between her toes when encouraging more complete answers, I find. ;)

You might want to go to Stuck In The Stocks to hear Chrissie's answers! (She's a little ... distracted ... through much of it. I think it has something to do with what's happening to the bottoms of her feet...)

The sample is small, but the full clip is 640x480!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back