• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Considering a Challenge

LaCroix

I wrote a fantasy story here years ago but that was the only time I’d contributed. But I potentially have a very exciting True Story. I just have to decide if I’m going to go through with it…

I have a tickle fetish, my wife Holly (not her name), does not, though it’s deceloping. She actually has learned to like tickling me. She is particularly fond of rubbing the highly sensitive head of my dick. It’s so goddam hyper sensitive that I usually can’t stand it for more than 30 seconds or so. She will challenge me to last longer in exchange for a blow job or letting me tickle her arm pits for 30 seconds. She can’t stand it or take it. I usually lose though.

Holly is super ticklish and I’ve told her countless times how I’d love to tie her down and tickle her but she just has had zero interest. She’s sensitive all over and of course I get her here and there but she can’t tolerate it. Especially frustrating for me is that her nipples and pussy are so sensitive that she just thrashes around when I lick either. I try to pin her legs apart and go down on her but she becomes absolutely breathless if I just breath on her pussy. I’ve teased her that I’m going to tie her up in her sleep spread eagle and tongue tickle torture her. Not a chance she says. But we do have a lot of sex talk about the bondage that has never happened.

She loves to mount me facing the other way and say “Ready?!” And she bends my hard dick back, licks her palm and makes me lose my shit. Like I said I just can’t take it. And after sex it’s so sensitive I have to pull out quick, it’s so sensitive. We have watched videos of men getting post orgasm tortured on the glans and they seem about as sensitive as I am BEFORE I cum. Touching it afterward is off limits. Seriously off limits.

Holly though, she has seen these videos and has proposed we try it, real life. Here is her proposal after some discussion with me: She ties me up nude and tickles my entire body, something I love, for 10 minutes. Then, and this is where it ramps up. Then she mounts me and tortures the shit out of the head of my dick for 5 minutes. She’d be dressed but after 3 minutes of using no safe word she removes her dress. Another minute her bra and finally her panties. If I use a safe word I have to start that time period over. If I use it three times it’s over. But if I make it she will be nude and perform a favorite for me. While I’m still tied up she will kneel in front of me nude and make herself cum. She’s usually not so performative but I requested it. And she’s really good at it!

But here is the next level stuff. She really wants me tied down, made to cum then made to endure post-orgasm torture. The thought just freaks me out. She’s offering two options and a huge reward. One minute of no safe word and I get the reward or two minutes with a safe word to get out of it. If I use it twice it’s over and no reward. I can’t seriously imagine the over sensation and torturousness of this but the reward is so good I’m considering it. If I do it she is willing to let me tie her up spread eagle nude with no limitations. For 10 minutes. First 5 minutes no safe word! Her cute little body defenseless! It’s the absolute bucket list item of all time!

We’d both lose our minds but she’s a go. I just have to decide if I can stand the POT. If I do it I might take the merciless minute and get it over with. But, man, you have no idea how sensitive my guy is. I’ll let you know how it goes if it does.

It sounds like very intense, extreme experiences for both of you. Let us know what happens. :D

Sorry but this got a little long. I’m a detailed writer I guess. I think it’s worth the read. Super fun doing it, super fun sharing it. It’s own eroticism.

Ok. So despite my reservations I decided to go for the Game. I’ll give you a detailed account, which I can do cuz we took a video of the wild scene. So it’s long….and true, including dialogue as best as I could remember or hear it on the video. I have fantasized and verbalized this type of thing for a long time with “Holly” and it was really intense, certainly not a let down or disappointment. I think we have added “next level” to our sex life.

Holly has no idea I’m sharing this here but she has no idea that ‘here’ exists.

For background there is the original post. I’ll just get to it.

We talked and decided on day (afternoon 11/11/23) and I set things up. Rudimentary at best. We have some basic, until now unused, Velcro cuffs. I have lots of zip ties so I attached four of them to the base rail of the bed and then looped another one to each to be attached to the cuff loop which could be tightened down. I had asked Holly some time ago as we were in foreplay how she’d like me positioned. She said wrists together and ankles apart medium distance, not stretched wide.

Ok. So the headboard gets in the way so I set it up to be positioned across the bed. And with my wrists a bit apart in a soft spread Eagle. Otherwise if together I can undue the velcro very easily.

I asked her to wear a particularly sexy dress that fits her curves very nicely. I’ve told her in the past that if we were singles in a bar and she was wearing that I’d be all over trying to pick her up. She wore it once, in Europe, she feels it’s too suggestive. Indeed. It’s perfect for this. Underneath I requested a nice black sexy bra and thong set from Soma. And I asked her to wear heels. As she (if she) strips as I meet endurance goals it will drive me crazy!

Holly went to get changed while I got out the cuffs and put them on after I stripped to nothing except for one item. The intial 10 minutes is ‘tickle anything you can see’. So I decided to cover my dick. After the ten minutes she will pull it off and shit will get real. I took all the covers off the bed and tossed them aside then I laid across the bed in the general position but kept the top sheet over me. (Years ago I wrote A Matter of Rent fictional story using this) Once there I pulled one of her little footie socks over my semi hard dick (anticipation!). I called out that I was ready! The excitement!

The bonus contest, at Holly’s suggestion is this: After she performs for me she jerks me off or fucks me until I cum. Then she mounts me for POT. Can’t even imagine enduring this but I can choose 1 minute with no safe-word or 2 minutes with 2 safe-words. Pay off is she submits to being tied down spread eagle with nothing but heels on. (And they’d be coming if I assure you). First 5 minutes no safe-word. Please let me win 🙏 !). Wasn’t sure at the outset but I was leaning now toward the 2 minute. Pretty sure I can’t take it for even a few seconds.

I could hear her getting ready. Zipping the dress. Clicking around in the heels, working on her long hair. She was making me wait. Finally she walks in and she looked dynamite. She had done her hair in a ‘sexy girlfriend’ style she knows I like and had the dress and four inch heels. (The heels remain on until, hopefully, until I have her tied down and I can remove them and send her into hysterics)

“Oh you’re covered up! Wonder what you’re wearing under there that I can’t attack!” I asked her to attach the zips to the strap loops and tighten them down before pulling the sheet back. Anticipation for her too. She’s developed an interest in the Ler roll and was really enthusiastic. She did my ankles first then came around to my wrists and tightened them all down a couple times. I was going nowhere. “You sure you want to do this? The rules seem pretty tough on you. And I have a twist for you.” “Well I’m a little nervous, but here we are. You sure you’re ready to pay the price for losing? Is the real question”. “I’m not losing”.

Holly threw back the sheet and laughed as she saw one of her socks as my only garment. I wasn’t fully hard yet so it would require a little adjustment. “I have a feeling you will be hard as a rock in about 30 seconds.”

We used an iPhone for a timer. First test was a full body tickle for 10 minutes with safe-word. I’m very ticklish but not worried that I’d need the safe-word. The feet were my only concern. And maybe the very tender spots below the belt from hip to hip. No reward for getting through this ten minutes. Just couldn’t burn up my 3 safe-words.

This was super fun. She started by kneeling between my legs and lighting up my erogenous zone, running nails over the inside of my thighs. Makes me hop about and super turns me on! It was wonderful. Knees to hips, hips to knees. Slowly, lightly. In no time my dick is at full attention. (For stat nerds I measure 6.5 standing perpendicular to my body with a 4.5 circumference. Decent).

She struck my sensitive below the belt area and it was so sexy but makes me really jumpy. Being tied down for the first time I realized it makes me a bit more sensitive, maybe because it’s so erotic. But I could handle it. She moved up and attacked my upper body and it was awesome. Very ticklish spots but I love it so it’s fun to handle. Eventually she hopped off and moved to the side of the bed where my feet were and she got sassy.

Usually in videos the lee gets a finger nail foot tickling and then they sometimes graduate to hair brush. Holly just skipped right to the hair brush and it was shocking! She rarely tickled them cuz I jump away. No jumping away this day! She scrubbed my feet and holy fuck it made me crazy! I was jumping and getting my body to lift right off the bed, video shows me going more bite than I even thought. Lots of ‘holy fucks” and “Oh My Gods” here. I nearly called out the safe-word but held on. Luckily she moved on before it came to that. Only 3 to burn!

Holly was having a freaking blast. And so was I. But I was to be honest a bit worried by her enthusiasm. Because once we got to the Uber sensitive dick glans torture I might lose a bit of control of her. It’s so easy to send me into hysterics, I am hoping knowing that she goes a bit easy. But her game face was pretty merciless so far.

So I got through it, the ten minutes. Holly gave me one more chance to back out of what was to come but I said let’s go! Then she offered a twist.

To remind you: The deal was the first three minutes of cock torture would be 3 minutes no safe-word. Reward is a removed dress. Then 2 minutes with safe-word and off comes the bra. Then another 2 minutes with safe-word and off come the panties. This would be followed by one more 2 minute test with safe-word. Reward is she faces me on her knees, spread wide and she plays with herself to climax. She’s a great climaxer. Loud and multiple. But I’ve not seen her make herself cum but once in a different position. She’s not that performative. She will look so sexy if I get there! That’s the entire game.

But the twist. “I’ll cut back on the 3 minutes to 2. I don’t know if you can do 3 non-stop with no way out. So I’ll cut it back. But at the end if it gets to ‘I’m naked’ I want to hop on you and do it until I cum. Then we do the last challenge for you. You will really be sensitive then. You won’t win”. I agreed. She was right, extra challenging, but I liked it.

“Ohhhhkaaaaay, here we go. 2 minutes, no way out….” She and her sexy dress and heels in a low hallway light straddled over me and slowly pulled the sock and exposed my pre-cum covered dick. I was in a very compromised position. Super turned on but a little freaked. I see that I squirmed noticeably as she maximized her position. Pulling the short club dress up a bit so she could press her pubic bone against the base of my dick. This along with a one hand grip just below the head makes me absolutely defenseless while tied down at 4 points. (Also part of my A Matter of Rent story) “Holy fuck, holy fuck, holy shit, holy shit.” Repeat. Then she kinda comically and symbolically pops on her wireless Bose sound canceling headphones and sent music from her phone. “I can’t hear you for the next two minutes so don’t even try to get out of it…”. Oh my. “I’ll start the timer at the first jump from you.” Diabolical. No warm up on the clock, that was done off clock. 100% of the time was me losing my freakin mind. Oh one other thing, pre cum and even spit can get the job done but Molly went to good ol petroleum jelly. Never dries up and has a slight stickiness so it’s not so slippery that sensitivity is lessened. She’d been thinking about this.

She flicked her long hair back, kinda looked up then down at my dick and grabbed it perfectly. The ring made by her index and thumb in a choke position at the head and then her right palm arched back and applied to the back of the glans. She started the first moments kinda slow to look for the Spot. It takes a moment to find but when she does she knows…I jerk and curse, and laugh. When my cock is super hard as it is now it’s just all the worse and wow. She found the spot and I bucked and twisted. “Starting the timer.”

In the video I look a bit panicked as she starts our time and I uselessly twist. At about maybe 15 seconds Id normally toss her off and fuck her, but off we went into uncharted territory. Just no way I was going to be able to do this, or apparently get out of it. We have a standing mirror off to the side and though we didn’t plan it (why not?) I could see her working and I saw absolute zero compassion. Just a lot of hair and a hint of a devilish smile. At 30-40 seconds I was over the edge. “Oh my fuck! Oh my fuck! I can’t!” I kept yelling these things. Then I was breaking. Like at a minute ten I started yelling out the safe-word, “Lemon tree! Lemon tree! (for you Seinfeld fans). She doesn’t relent even a stroke, she just turns and says, “I can’t hear you!” This of course means she could totally hear me.

That last like 30 seconds was just unbearable. Over the top. Without being tied down I’d have thrown her right out the big bedroom window! Haha. And she was just so ruthless! Bending my dick fully back almost flat and playing my dick like a fiddle. Circular, up and down. No soft fingers play, no 5 second break. Just, like I said, ruthless. Then she shows me the timer, 2:23. She’s not playing fair. I kinda liked it.

No way, guys, I was winning this thing. I just couldn’t imagine 3 more two minute tests. But I won the first challenge. Holly jumped off the bed and made quite a show of unzipping the back of the dress, a slightly sparkly, dark green. Looking right at me she pulled it over her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. She closed her eyes and felt her body for me. She was really sexual right now. She’s typically kinda reserved. In the video I see a different angle of this and loved watching the unzip and then her ass as she caressed her body. “Congratulations. You won. I bet you don’t win anymore.” I didn’t take the bet.

First she went back and brushed my feet for a few seconds. “Do you think you could easier take 10 minutes of this or 2 minutes of that.” Looking at my tortured dick. “The 10 minutes for sure bad as it would be.” “Alright then let’s stop wasting our time down here!” She was laughing. I was laughing. I was in a love/hate place cuz it’s so erotic, giving up control, maxing my experience. But so so bad!

She went right back to it. She set the timer back to zero and to be honest she does me a bit of a favor and plays with my tip with the tips of her thumb and index. Sensitive, it makes me jump, but bearable. Then a bit tougher, her purses lips. She wrapped her legs around my head and pushed her bethonged pussy almost to my face. (She’s 10” shorter than me). She purses her lips right here and while grabbing my cock with two hands she strokes my head with her lips. Crazy town. The fact that it’s her lips is super erotic and she knows just where to settle in over the spot and get me yelling and pulling and twisting.
It’s tough to handle but I can handle it, never really thinking about pulling out the first of my three safe-words. But….

With her eye to the clock she hops back up to the round one position. And starts. Headphones off, she anticipates a cave-in. And cave I did. She wasn’t 10 seconds into a particularly slow and tortuous stroke and I just couldn’t do it. So so bad. I’ve tried to find dudes online who are as bad as me and have to take it but there is no one. And that’s POT. I already know POT is likely out of the question for me. Just no way. It amps up like 5 times. But I at least wanted to get her naked and fucking me while tied down. Though I expected that was happening either way.

She gave me a break of about a minute and restarted the clock. So bad. I had I think it was a 40 second break I can’t see it on the video and she didn’t tell me. Anyway, she rubbed me out like a Mexican prison torturer. I kept yelling No! And cursing like crazy. I was twisting and trying to buck her 117 pounds off of me but she was just riding me and not relenting a bit. “You are really doing good! You must really want me naked!” It finally ended. I was sweating and breathing really hard. Wow.

I love how she stripped off her panties. She stood completely up above me straddling my body and slipped them over her hips and down until she had to step over to bring them to her ankles. Fun watching this on the video, she has to be careful not to fall. Or poke a hole in our bed with those heels!

“I can’t believe you are able to do this! I couldn’t! Glad you aren’t going to win the After You Cum prize!” She doesn’t even know the POT term. Such a sweet girl.

She faced me and slid herself down to fuck me. So interesting to see on video from the opposite angle. Never have seen her pussy spread out over me to slide my cock into. But she was pretty devilish here. As she got down there she fuckin grabs my dick and places it in her ass crack and slid her ass up and down. My now impossibly sensitive dick was perfectly placed to be tortured by her ass crack! She likes to try this when she’s on top of me and it lasts a few seconds. It’s very acute! So I’m laughing and cursing but I can’t freakin get away. She carries this on for about half a minute. Very entertaining to watch here.

Holly is a very reliable vaginal climaxer and it doesn’t take long and she’s really into it and off she goes. Veins popping out of her neck, very verbal, some perspiration. (I tell her women can fake orgasms but ya can’t fake sweat!) Lots of calling my name and when she’s just about there she always says “push up, push up, push up?” And it’s off to the races. But my God I get another level of sensitive after this and there’s just no way. Then without a word she just starts up again and pulls off another one. I’m so fucked. Well, in so many ways.

So now I gotta go 2 minutes and not safe-word it to win the Finger Climax Show and it’s not going to go well.

Holly gives me w pep talk. “So you want to see me play? I think you can do it. You’ve gotten this far, I think you can do it.” She models the kneeling position and touches herself briefly but very erotically. “I think I want to do this. But I won’t if you don’t earn it. So hang in there for both of us!” She laughs and mounts me.

I expect an easy lead in like last time. Nope. Full flat palm to the head. “Whatcha got?” She says. So not Holly! She’s in rare form and I will keep this video til I die. I responded as I was pulling and twisting uselessly, “Not fuckin much!”

She starts and right away I’m like “Lemon tree! Stop!” I added w breathless, panicked “Please”. She’s let down, “No!” With disappointment but she’s not stopping either. This really made me panic, “No! Stop! Lemon Tree!” I was at the limit. She stopped. She told me I still had like 1 1/2 minutes left and asked if I just wanted to surrender now. “Man. Maybe. Just let me collect myself. I need a minute but I’ll try. For your sake.” Laughs all around.

Back she came and I just couldn’t do it. I lost. In very little time I begged, “Fuuuck! No! No! Lemon Tree! Please! Lemon Tree! I can’t”. She stopped. I still had over a minute left. There was just no way. None. I needed out. Holly was kinda bummed but liked that she kicked my ass and I couldnt take it.

She couldn’t help but tease me. “So you sure you don’t want me to make you cum while you’re still tied up here and take a shot at your dream?” of tickling her. “There’s just no chance. I just can’t!” “You sure?” She leans in (tremendous ass shot in the video. Holly doesn’t like it and wants it edited out, hmm), “Me all tied up and defenseless? All my spots you know. You dream about it. And going down on me with no safe-word? You want to pass?” This was persuasive stuff. But sorry, couldn’t do it.

She starts stroking my cock lightly with a thumb and index feeling. She peaks out from behind her hair and says, “Maybe I do it anyway. I mean what’s the point of being tied up if I can’t do what I want to you?” “No. No seriously. No. No way.” “You sure?” She then props up on her knees reaches her arms to the sky with wrists crossed modeling a tie up position. Then strokes me a bit more deliberately. Then stops. “Ok…This was your chance after 10 years of asking for it.” And she unstraps one of my ankles then the other. “That was the most exciting thing I’ve ever done! Why haven’t we done this before! Did you live it or hate it??” “Loved it!!!”

Sorry to disappoint. If I was writing a fiction story, which maybe I will, I’d have her defy me and POT me. The idea is tantalizing, the reality is I will never allow it. It’s just fucking beyond.

As she got to the last strap at my wrist she said, “I definitely want to do this again! Like tomorrow…”. Of course you know I said “Um, well, you’ll need to take a turn in the straps first before I let you put me through that again!” “Ahhh, aren’t you clever!”

As I get up she says, “Ok. How bout I take my turn right now.” Chills.

(Some dramatic license taken there. It seemed like a good part one ending. Fact is she brought it up a couple hours later. What do you think my answer was?)

To be continued.

Can't believe I missed the first part of this post, thanks for sharing it!
Your story, "A Matter of Rent", is one of my favorites and I'm so happy to see you back writing.

Regarding you answer... Well, I hope for you that you got a well-deserved satisfying revenge after your ordeal!

Loved reading this and your a matter of rent series is top 5 all time for me as well.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back