• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cool UFO Video from the Chilean Navy

IrvingKrebb

TMF Expert
Saw this today, it's pretty cool if you're into this sort of stuff, which I am. I believe that there is overwhelming proof that "something" is going on, what it is, exactly, I have no idea, but there is definitely "something" happening. I realize there are a lot of people putting out fake videos, stories, pictures, etc., but I also believe that some of this stuff is absolutely legit. Have a look; what do you think?

http://massappeal.com/chiles-government-releases-insane-ufo-video/

I don't know, the article says they've been studying it for about two years and eliminated most of the usual suspects - drones, balloons, etc. But who knows? I like when military people are involved though, or astronauts. There's been some really compelling testimony from military/space agency people all over the world.

I only watched about half of it, of which most was a bunch of blurry video with a cross-thingy zeroing on....something (sometimes). As usual, the resolution is pi$$-poor, the few "objects" are so far away the camera can't make out anything definite. Although, in the first minute or so, the outline is almost that of a Chinook helicopter; don't know what the altitude was, or anything good like that. Obviously these planes aren't equipped with cameras to do research-grade photography, only to follow what is going on (in not too much detail). Not saying there was nothing oddball there, just can't prove it based on the video quality.

While I'll admit there is certainly a great deal of speculation and a literal mountain or two of video and photographic "evidence", you also have to look at the practical matter of things. What would a sentient species from another habitable world want with our world and our race? We've used up a great deal of our planet's mineral wealth, a great deal of our fresh water is polluted, our oceans have pollution, plastic, and disease in them. On top of all that, our race has been broadcasting our "dislike" for anything that is "alien" (aka different from humanity) via it's radio and televised transmissions. So we're basically a hostile species numbering around seven billion plus on a habitable world whose land, oceans, fresh water, and atmosphere are polluted and it's continued mineral wealth is questionable. What value would a sentient race have at visit us? What could be gained by contacting us?

Also, consider the technological level it would take for a civilization to achieve interstellar travel. It's a mind bogglingly complex level of science that continues to escape the best minds of our race. If another sentient race achieved that level of tech, do you think they would have any need for us or our planet? They would probably be at a level where they could ALTER MATTER and REARRANGE THE STRUCTURE OF THINGS in order to REPLICATE ANYTHING THEY WANTED. Sorry to play the devil's advocate guys and gals and believe me I'm not discrediting the piles and piles of evidence collected so far but I just don't see a reason why another race would want to visit our world let alone observe us.

I mean, unless they're just incredibly bored and make observing less developed races a habit or something. ;)

I feel like if another race could travel here, that would make them at least technologically superior to us. Im sure theyd be keenly aware of this and based on the laws of nature would probably try to take over / colonize if they were interested at all

Remember, they have already visited us..... the reason they haven't contacted/engaged us is.... they are INTELLIGENT.

Stephen Hawking said, pretty recently, that it would be a bad idea for us to try to contact another intelligent form of life out in the cosmos. I tend to agree with him...cool as it would be, it would probably be a disaster. During the course of human history, the people who are technologically superior end up destroying whatever civilization they come in contact with...but that's human history, so who knows. I just think it's fascinating when you have eyewitness accounts from trained military observers, people from the FAA, astronauts, etc., talking about the things the skeptics say don't exist. Sure, there are a lot of bogus UFO researches just looking to make money, but there are others with genuine curiosity who have painstakingly researched this subject and found some very incredible things. I think the important thing, the thing serious researches are trying to get across, is that SOMETHING is going on. We don't know motives, or the whys or the hows, but something is happening.

Alien life is fascinating, but the REALITY is more fascinating than what UFO theorist think about.

They always put the aliens on our level, or maybe a step or two more advanced than us.

Earth is on the outer edges of the galaxy, and the vast distances between worlds makes finding planets damn hard. That, and there are SO many stars, finding anything is
damned hard.

Two, space is SO dangerous, if there is alien life, many things could quickly wipe them out. Gamma ray bursts would destroy everything in their paths for light years.
Magnetar quakes/explosions would destroy life on ever solar system around them. Plus the usual exploding stars wiping out whole solar systems, rogue planets crashing into
you or worse, rogue black holes or rogue stars entering your solar system. And then asteroids and comets....we should all thank God for Jupiter, which serves as a big
vacuum cleaner for the solar system, its gravity sucks up tons of asteroids and comets that would pummel Earth and the inner planets.

If they could get to our solar system, why bother with Earth? If they wanted water, there are moons that contain huge amounts. Minerals - you've got whole dead planets to
choose from. If aliens started mining the shit out of Mercury (which would be cool as hell, and utterly terrifying) all we could do is sit back and watch, and hope they don't
come here and bother us.

If they did want to mine this planet for anything, they'd just come and take whatever they wanted - how the hell would we stop them? If they wanted our water, they'd just
park themselves over any ocean and start sucking it up. It took us 10 years to get to Pluto, and that was a small, light craft that couldn't even stop and explore, much less land.
It was like throwing a baseball with a camera on it - it took a bunch of pictures and was gone.
We still haven't got to the next planet, only sent three or four probes to Venus next door, and still haven't left the solar system with even a probe. The star next door is centuries away
at this point. (If we could ever get our act together we could make better advancements, but with our people and politicians..... You stop and think, only a few thousand people and few
millions to billions have been spent on space exploration. We're 20 Trillion in debt.)

I love the hell out of astronomy, but man.....we haven't reached the tip of the tip of the tip of the iceberg, and in space, that is a BIG fucking iceberg.

You watch the Planet Earth BBC series. That's a fraction of the animals and plants on Earth. Now....imagine finding another planet with abundant alien life.
Millions of creatures, everyone different than we've ever imagined. We have animals, planets, minerals. Would they have whole new categories? Probably.
What if they had more than one intelligent species? And that's just one planet.

I wish we had probes that could travel faster than light speed. That footage would be better than any of the summer movie remakes and sequels for sure!!

I love the hell out of astronomy, but man.....we haven't reached the tip of the tip of the tip of the iceberg, and in space, that is a BIG fucking iceberg.

One of my favorite quotes is from a famous scientist who got together with another group of famous scientists and they all somberly came to the conclusion that humanity itself may never be smart enough to learn even a tenth of the Universe's secrets.

The object in the video looks strangely fluid around the edges, and doesn't quite hold its shape like a solid object should. In some ways it makes me think of a natural phenomenon, or a living thing, rather than a machine. Yet it still defies easy identification.

All the speculation about what the cosmos might contain, and what other biologies might have evolved out there in the vast expanses, has occupied my thoughts and imagination since early teenage years.

From around the same age I discovered the ufo literature and have been intrigued by that ever since too.

But I soon came to share the opinion of writers such as John Keel who had concluded that most ufo and "alien" reports, far from standing up as evidence of extraterrestrial visitation, occupy a frustratingly elusive zone where the things that are experienced are neither objectively real, nor dismissable as subjective illusion or delusion. They simply refuse to be put in either category, and in many ways behave more like paranormal manifestations than nuts and bolts space ships. After decades of reading about these things I still feel that the most productive way of approaching many unexplained ufo sightings would be to open our minds to what our own minds are actually made of, and what we contain inside us. By which I do not in any way mean that these experiences are not real in some important sense. I mean (I think) that reality might be something more than we think it is, and something that is more connected to our own minds and inner selves than mainstream science assumes.

There are lots of unexplained flying object sighted every year. Do you ever visit the MUFON Website?

UFOs

I've read about everything from life-forms from another planet, to life-forms from another dimension, and everything in between. It takes a lot of reading and a well-functioning bullshit detector to sort through all this stuff, and even then, you really aren't getting anywhere near the truth about what's really going on. But that's fine with me, I think it's an interesting subject. Right after I became completely disgusted with politics (which also takes the aforementioned bullshit detector etc. etc., and leads to the same result,) I need a new hobby, something I could research and have some fun with. The UFO phenom became just the thing. And like I said, there are a lot of people just trying to make a buck, but, and this is a big BUT, there are a lot of people who stand to make NOTHING from all this, and have nothing to gain except, in a lot of cases, ridicule and scorn. And when it comes to FAA and military people, we're talking career ending discussions. That's what originally caught my eye, the people who stand nothing to gain but risk everything they've earned. Look up a guy named John Dean if you feel like. The well runs real deep, all I ask is that you keep an open mind.. We might not ever know the truth, it's fun looking

Look up the MUFON site.

Which stands for Mutual UFO Network.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back