• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cyber Tickles

Sherm

TMF Novice
Something I like to do when I have some time is shoot pool on line. I now have a new reason to enjoy it.

Since you can chat while you play an interesting aspect of this is getting to talk to people from all over the world. A few days ago I was playing against a girl from U.A.E. and the very next person I played was a girl who grew up just a few miles where I did.

She was a number of years younger then I so our paths would have never crossed but we were enjoying talking about the area and a few things about ourselves.
She was keeping pace with me winning about every third game while we talked.

After a while she was on the verge of winning a second game in a row and said; “You’re such a nice guy I almost feel bad kicking your tail”. I said don’t worry about it, it’s part of the game, but it gave me an idea.

I won the following game and said; “Since I don’t believe in kicking a lady’s tail I’ll have to be a bit less violent and just poke you in the ribs a few times”.

She came right back and said; ‘Oh stop, it tickles”.

“Giggling like a school girl are ya?” I replied.

“LMAO” she said.

So from then on each game I won I would post “poke, poke, poke” to which she would complain about how it tickled.

The last game we played that I won she responded to the “pokes” with “Please, I’m getting old. My bladder can’t take the tickles”.

Sadly, she had to leave and I was unable to get any contact information from her. I hope that I’ll be able to run into her again but with the number of people that play and the randomness of the matches, chances are that I will not get the opportunity.

It was fun though having someone play along with the cyber tickles and since it worked so well with her I will include it with any friendly lady that I get to play.

Sherm

I love to cyber tickle, as I dont get out much, its the only way I can actually tickle girls.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back