• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 4 (M/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 4 of Chapter 13 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 3

It was perfect, really, Dawn acknowledged in her mind. She was tied to a bed she had planned to use almost exclusively as a ticklee. The pink cuffs adjusted to maximally stretch her out were on each wrist and ankle. Connor, who had been her tickler in a million dreams since she arrived in the Tickle Cartel, was looking over her exposed, ticklish body. There were tickle tools and sensitizing oils in the dresser that he may or may not know about. The perfect scenario for a ticklee like Dawn.

Except for one thing: Connor was still her tickle slave.

“Connor Richard Kester, let me out this instant!” she demanded.

“No,” he flatly denied.

“Yes, Connor. I’m your Mistress, and I order you to untie me.”

“No.”

“I’ll torture your ribs. Toothbrushes, hairbrushes-”

“I can’t see you doing that now,” he cut her off. “Perhaps later, though. I am planning to let you out well before we go to bed, but we’re going to have some fun first.”

“No! Don’t you dare touch me!” she commanded as he reached for her feet. He began tickling instead. In between giggles, she managed to spurt out, “Why?”

“Because you’re ticklish, and you set this up perfectly,” he answered.

She continued giggling, but managed to throw another, “Why?” into the mix.

“I want to see how ticklish you’ve gotten,” he added. “I know I tested your belly yesterday, but you look like you have several more tickle spots. Plus, I’m probably not going to get another opportunity to do this.”

“Stahahahap,” she ordered after hearing what he planned to do to her.

He ignored her. “I guess your feet aren’t that ticklish, but I’m sure you have some oils and tools. Maybe I’ll have to try them later.” Surprisingly, he did not immediately move on, instead continuing to spider his fingers over the entirety of her bare feet. “Before that, though, I’d like to see if there’s any particular spot that’s more ticklish than another. Any ideas, Dawn?”

“Stahahahap,” she repeated as his fingers attacked her arches. He somewhat obeyed, moving down to hound her heels. Luckily, her ticklishness was negligible there, so her laughter died down. Connor quickly reversed course, skittering up past the arch to the top part of her sole. The giggles returned, and he kept up the tickles there, even as Dawn admonished him again. After several more seconds, his fingers moved to tap each toe in order from pinky to big. Realizing that she was not going to escape the foot tickles, Dawn let her giggles go pure and tried to relax. Connor kept up the tickles, scribbling the outer sides of her feet before teasing the tops and then stroking the inner sides. Nothing got more than a giggly reaction from the tied-up ticklee.

“Definitely not very ticklish,” Connor observed as his fingers made their way up to her ankles. “What happens if I go up, though?”

“I tohohohorture you,” she responded, her giggles lessening as he hit her ankles and lower legs. “Let meheehee go. Nohohohohow.”

“No, Dawn, I’m not going to let you go,” he again refused as his hands made their way towards her knees. “Are your legs really not ticklish, though? I was expecting more.” She did not answer, aside from her constant giggles. “Oh, well,” he declared as he neared her knees. “I know you were sensitive to this earlier.”

“EEP!” Dawn began giving out tiny squeals when Connor started squeezing her knees. “No- EEP! Don’t- EEP le- EEP!” The distinct grabs did not tickle that much, but they were enough to get the quick, high-pitched reactions.

“That was fun; I never knew your knees were so sensitive, Dawn. How about underneath?” Dawn’s giggles returned as her tickler’s fingers spidered the pits under her bare knees. Like the feet, they never got very loud, and he soon decided to switch back to squeezes on the tops. Soon enough, Connor gave up, and he moved north again, but stopped tickling to talk to her. “Now, Dawn, I’m not going to go anywhere I shouldn’t, but I’ve learned how ticklish people’s upper legs can be, and I want to try yours out.”

‘I know that much,’ she acknowledged internally. ‘I don’t think I’d still be in a bikini if you planned to do anything other than tickling.’

“You’ve already gone so many places you shouldn’t have!” Despite her internal confidence, Dawn still used the break to angrily accuse her former neighbor. “For the last time, I forbid you from tickling me! Let me out of here!”

“At least I don’t have to worry about you telling me to stop anymore,” he dryly remarked. “I suppose that also means that you won’t need any more breaks.”

“Let me out! Wait, AHAHA!”

“Are your thighs ticklish, Dawn?” Connor started squeezing again, and Dawn began to let out quick bursts of laughter. Nowhere on her upper legs was particularly sensitive, but the squeezes were a new technique to her. Sure, she got them all the time on her sides, sometimes even on her knees and ribs, but never here. Connor took the laughs as a good sign and tried to skitter his fingers into her flesh, and her reactions disappeared. “Not spider-ticklish there, Dawn? I guess that’s alright; I can always do this.”

“NOHOHOHO!” An unexpected five-finger skittering on her bare stomach elicited a loud shriek of laughter. By the time it died down, Connor was back to alternately squeezing her thighs. Slightly louder yelps became the new standard for Dawn.

“Is it just me, or do you seem more ticklish now than a few seconds ago?” he teased as he grabbed her thighs a few times and then tried the skittering method again. Despite the increased reaction, when he moved back to the non-ticklish light tickles, her mouth was able to stay shut. “I guess not particularly, but I’ll definitely have to play with that tummy some more.”

“Connor Kester, I am telling you to NOHOHOHOHOHOHO NOHOHO HIHIHPS!”

“I think ‘yes hips’ is a better idea. I don’t think I’ve ever been able to tickle you there; your pants have always covered them up.”

“STAHAHAHAP!” Although not as bad as her tummy, Dawn’s bare hips called for more than giggles, so her protests came through plenty of laughter.

“I’m going to have to poke your hips more often, Dawn. It’s so fun to hear you laugh and see you squirm like that.”

“HEHEHEY!”

“Yes, tickly friend?”

“CAHAHALL MEHEHE MIHIHISTREHEHESS!” After forgetting this in favor of enduring the tickles, Dawn recalled that she was supposed to be in charge. “NOHOHO NOHOHOHOHOHO! STAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEASE! NOHOHOHOT AHAHAHA!”

“Right now, all you are is ticklish, Dawn.” He moved his fingers to her midriff. “Technically, you may be a mistress, but a ticklish, tied-up mistress doesn’t need to be telling me what to say.”

“COHOHOHONNOHOHOHOR!” Despite having to endure torso tickles, Dawn fought through to pronounce his full name in a rebuke.

“Ticklee?” His fingers began drifting dangerously close to her outie.

“NOHOHOHO MOHOHOHO!” He hit her bellybutton.

“Lots more, Dawn, lots more. You’re not getting out of here anytime soon.” Dawn was at a loss of what to do. With the tickling moving to her midriff, her Tummy Paradise ticklee mode started to creep up. She battled hard to keep from giving into the happy submission, something that took considerable effort. As a result, all she offered Connor was pure, ticklish laughter. “I’m so glad I tested this earlier, Dawn. It’s so nice to see that this cute bellybutton is still as ticklish as it was when you were home.”

“THAHAHA- THAHAHATS MEHEHEAN! STAHAHAHAP!” Dawn almost let out a ‘thanks’ for the compliment, but she changed it last-second. Whatever she said, she knew she could not praise her tickler. He was supposed to be tied down and laughing, not her.

“I don’t think it’s too mean, and I’m not going to stop. Plus, I thought you decided that you’d told me to stop for the last time already.”

Dawn did not respond this time, instead returning to focus on not falling into her standard stomach submission. Connor continued to tickle her bellybutton, teasing each and every millimeter of skin on it. He also kept encouraging her with nice words, calling her navel ‘adorable’ and ‘the perfect tickle button’, among other things. Occasionally, she mustered up enough indignation to offer a retort and demand that he let her go, but he consistently ignored it and kept on tickling.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, his fingers came off her overstimulated outie. “Dawn, I had been planning to skip your belly for the short term, but you’re tied up. I’m in control now, and until I let you out, you really shouldn’t be making demands.”

“Let me out, Connor!” she nearly breathlessly commanded. “WAHAHAHAIT NOHOHOHOHO!” Ten fingers descended to attack her abdomen for a ruthless minute.

“No more demands, or the tummy tickles continue. You may normally like getting it tickled, but I’ve encountered tickle slaves like you. For each of them, if I tickled long or hard enough, it became torture. I really don’t want to do that, though. Just stay silent during this break that I’m generously giving you, and I’ll go back to exploring your regular spots.”

Dawn nearly summoned up enough outrage to order him to free her, but a cough came out instead. Realizing that rest would be required to get through more tickles, she reluctantly stayed silent for the break.

“So, Dawn, are your ribs as sensitive as mine?” Connor suddenly asked as his fingers began to tickle her ribcage.

“EEP NOHOHO STAHAHAHAP!” She began laughing at a lower volume than her hips. “QUIHIHIHIT!”

“Dawn, we’ve gone over this more than a few times,” he responded as he strummed the sensitive ribs. “I’m not going to stop until I’m good and done. Now, are your ribs as ticklish as mine?”

“NOHOHO THEY’RE NAHAHAHAT! THAHAHAT’S ENOHOHOUGH!”

“Really, it’s enough?” His voice took on a sadistically playful tone.

“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!” she shrieked as the tummy tickles returned.

“I didn’t think it was enough.” He moved back to her ribcage in a flash, teasing the spot she had planned to torture him on. After spending quite a bit of time counting her ribs and generally tickling all around there, his voice returned, “Too bad. I was hoping you’d be at least close to as ticklish as I am on there.”

“Please, Connor, please let me out.” Given a short break before her tickler moved on, Dawn resorted to begging.

“Nice to hear that you’re not commanding me anymore, although I suppose that won’t last after I let you out. Anyway, there’s still a big spot that I haven’t hit yet.”

Giggles sputtered out of Dawn’s mouth once more when Connor wiggled his fingers on the edges of her armpits. Soon enough, she was fully recovered from the rib tickles and gigglishly demanded, “Quit hehe quit haha quit quihihihit quit noho quihit hehe stop!”

“Are you actually expecting me to obey you when you sound so cute?” Connor could not keep a smile off his face, and he laughed a little.

“Hehehey! I said hehehehe stop!” She began swishing her hair, one of the few parts of her body that could move, to try and get relief in one of her armpits.

“Sorry, Dawn, but you look… oh, I can’t believe you’re actually doing that!” Connor sat up straight on her bed and began laughing harder, persistently poking Dawn’s armpits to force her to stay with him. “Do you actually think that your hair’s going to do anything?”

She lifted her head and swished hard to the left, smacking his hand lightly with her hair. Unfortunately, some of the hair whipped back and landed on her face. Disappointed with the failure, she whined, “Cohohohon!”

“Here, Dawn, let me help you with that,” Connor gathered up her hair, caressing her face as he cleared it, and then lifted her head up to place it all underneath. “Now, that looked cute, but there’s no need for you to do it again. It’s not going to stop me from tickling you, and you’ll probably end up getting hair on your face again. Back to our regularly scheduled tickles.”

Dawn’s giggles returned when ten fingernails whispered over her bare neck. Like her armpits and most of her lower body, her neck was still not very ticklish, and she continued to offer giggly protests, to no avail.

Once Connor decided he was done tickling her neck, he announced, “The only place that I haven’t really explored is your belly, and I got a good idea of its sensitivity yesterday. I’m surprised, though, that you haven’t become crazily ticklish everywhere; I was hoping for that after meeting you again yesterday. Let’s see if tools change that.”

“Let me OHOHOHOHOHOUT!” Dawn tried one last demand, and her midriff paid the price.

“Maybe I do need to do more testing on your tummy, just to make sure I was right.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress, Part 5

Last edited:
I wonder if Dawn will switch from demanding escape to saying it’s ok to have fun so long as he keeps it playful, the idea of reducing or negating the coming reprisal from Dawn could be enough to make him behave. Similarly, pointing out that she trusts him to take things to far could also convince him to moderate himself, the idea of his mistress trusting him like that is likely novel and will rekindle old feelings.
If he goes for flossers in the belly button (assuming Dawn even keeps any in the house despite them being her weakness) and Dawn actually starts to suffer I wonder if he will relent, his conduct in that situation could greatly affect her relationship with him as being merciless would likely erode some of Dawn’s trust in Connor so soon after meeting him.
We could potentially have Wendy show up and interrupt them which would likely result in hurried explanations or an interrogation; however, this is a long shot as Dawn’s promise to explain everything should hold Wendy’s curiosity at bay for a day at least.

Thanks for sharing,your stories are always a pleasure.

I wonder if Dawn will switch from demanding escape to saying it’s ok to have fun so long as he keeps it playful, the idea of reducing or negating the coming reprisal from Dawn could be enough to make him behave. Similarly, pointing out that she trusts him to take things to far could also convince him to moderate himself, the idea of his mistress trusting him like that is likely novel and will rekindle old feelings.
If he goes for flossers in the belly button (assuming Dawn even keeps any in the house despite them being her weakness) and Dawn actually starts to suffer I wonder if he will relent, his conduct in that situation could greatly affect her relationship with him as being merciless would likely erode some of Dawn’s trust in Connor so soon after meeting him.
We could potentially have Wendy show up and interrupt them which would likely result in hurried explanations or an interrogation; however, this is a long shot as Dawn’s promise to explain everything should hold Wendy’s curiosity at bay for a day at least.

Thanks for sharing,your stories are always a pleasure.

Any permission Dawn gives to Connor, no matter how small, has the potential to plant a seed in his brain that she was alright with being tied and tickled. With Connor's strength compared to her, that could lead to him tying her down and tickling her multiple times throughout his tickle slavery, so long as he can justify it as somewhat in line with her conditions. She may enjoy the tickles he is giving her, but she definitely does not want to essentially become Connor's tickle slave while she still owns him. Because of her significant disadvantage, she will not give any approval to Connor, so long as she can control what she says about the tickling.

The gray cuffs that Dawn put on the bed are supposed to be used for other ticklees, which would include friends. Most of her belly-ticklish friends like being tickled with flossers.

If Connor were to use flossers, that would break Dawn. She is utterly terrified of them, despite almost never seeing them while she is tied up. Connor does still care about her, and she could probably get through to him with that sort of a reaction.

Dawn specifically texted Wendy right away so that she would not be so inquisitive about Connor.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you are enjoying the story!

Last edited:
F/M (especially older lers/younger lees) is my favorite genre of tickle story, and I am thoroughly enjoying Dawn's saga, as you write it here. I can only hope, and humbly request, that Connor's eventual punishment for this misdeed, will be merciless, and needlessly cruel. Look forward to more of Dawn's story!

F/M (especially older lers/younger lees) is my favorite genre of tickle story, and I am thoroughly enjoying Dawn's saga, as you write it here. I can only hope, and humbly request, that Connor's eventual punishment for this misdeed, will be merciless, and needlessly cruel. Look forward to more of Dawn's story!

Glad you like the story! Dawn will certainly take plenty of revenge on Connor, and it will be merciless.

Thanks for the comment!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back