• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn, Part 1 (F/M, ribs, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 15 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 14: Taking Control, Part 9

It really was not fair. Dawn had tickled Connor for the entire day, but that did not matter after she fell asleep. Once again, she found her current slave free and standing over her bound body. At least she got a crop top this time, but only because she and Connor both knew that it exposed all the desired tickle spots. She started off stretched out on the rack, with her former neighbor tickling all over her midriff. After a while, the tickling moved back to Connor’s bed, where the perfect pink cuffs officially became her standard bondage. Her belly was almost exclusively targeted in both places, and Connor kept being a nice tickler, asking off and on if she wanted a break. Of course, throughout the dream, she consistently denied it; after all, she had no reason to pretend that she did not enjoy the tickling. He added more compliments, and she praised his style and the loveliness of him tickling her.

While dreaming about Connor tickling her was horrible enough, the worst part came when Dawn woke up. She felt incredibly well-rested, as if the dream had allowed her to sleep better. It was just not fair: all that time tickling Connor, and her greatest satisfaction came from him tickling her in a dream. For a brief moment, she considered abandoning her remaining revenge and freeing Connor to make her dream come true immediately. Then logic came back into her mind. Once she freed Connor, there would be no stopping him from enforcing the events of her dream. There was even a good chance that she would never be able to tickle him anymore. After all, he was much, much stronger than her. Even a light poke to his ribs could be turned back around on her for hours of tickling. No, she had to make sure that she was satisfied with her revenge before letting him loose.

With that in mind, Dawn covered up with another belly-hiding outfit. She exited her room, remote in her pocket, but no smells wafted into her nose. Walking past her tickle slave’s room, she saw that the door was closed. ‘If he’s asleep, might as well let him stay that way,’ she decided. ‘I got him real good yesterday, and the painting, plus whatever else I decide, will definitely wear him out today.’ She headed over to the kitchen and got herself a glass of water and a bowl of cereal, still hoping for Connor’s eggs later. After the insufficient meal, she put the dinner soup into the crockpot before returning to her room to grab her robe and book. Planning to make herself a proper breakfast if her slave did not wake up soon, she sat down on her recliner and began reading.

“Good morning, Mistress Dawn,” Connor surprised her less than a chapter later.

“Morning, Con!” Dawn responded after recovering from a momentary shock. “How’d you sleep?”

“Really good. That always happens after I get tickled like yesterday.”

“Then you’re also going to sleep good tonight.”

He grimaced. “Yes, Mistress.”

“Don’t worry, Con. I just need to make sure another incident like Sunday night doesn’t happen again. Once I know that it won’t, I won’t tickle you nearly as much.”

“Yes, Mistress.” He sounded unconvinced, but he still agreed.

“Are you up for making scrambled eggs again?”

His eyes finally lit up. “Of course, Mistress. I’ll get right on it.”

“Make yours first; I already had some food,” Dawn called as he hurried to the kitchen.

“Yes, Mistress.” He put on the cooking oil as she walked back to the dining room table. “How did you sleep last night?”

“I slept good.”

“Great.”

Sensing the conversation already dying down so soon, Dawn changed the topic, “So, are you still up for a jog after breakfast?”

“Definitely, Mistress.”

“Do you want to go the same distance as yesterday or change it up?”

“I liked yesterday, but if you want, I think I can probably go more. I’ll know better after breakfast.”

“Okay.” So much for that topic extending the conversation. “Hey, Con, ever gone to a grocery store in the Tickle Cartel?”

“Once in a while. Mistress Felicity usually took other tickle slaves with her unless she wanted us to look for something in particular.”

“Not for groceries, though?”

“Nope. That was always more of a Pam or Scarlett thing. Sometimes someone else if there was a lot to get, but not me.”

“Did Felicity ever buy anything while you were there, or did you just look?”

He paused for a little bit. “You know, I can’t remember her buying anything with me. She did sometimes go back and get stuff I pointed out, but always with other tickle slaves.”

Dawn smirked. “Interesting. So you don’t know how people pay for groceries?”

“What?” He looked confused for a few moments until it dawned on him. “Don’t tell me it’s like the art museum yesterday.”

“We’re going shopping for food later today; you’ll learn. I’ll even let you pick out a dessert or snack if you want.”

“Does that come with something extra?”

“You’ll find out. I think the stove will be ready soon.”

“Yes, Mistress.” He returned to the kitchen, made a set of scrambled eggs, and then brought them to the table. “Mistress, I know you said that I should make mine first, but since we’re both here, I’m just going to cook the other set right now. If you want, I think you should just take these, and I’ll take the others when they finish.”

“Yeah, that sounds smart.” Dawn grabbed the plate and slowly picked at the eggs, trying to wait to eat breakfast with Connor. Even though her attempt at a delay allowed him to arrive before she finished, once he got there, the eggs were so good that she could not resist devouring them, and she was done well before him. She waited at the table until Connor finished, and then she put both their plates in the sink before instructing him to change into jogging shorts and a shirt. Once she was in her own running clothes, she set up the Rib Counter program from a distance and then met Connor in the living room. “Hey, Con, just so you know, after we jog and shower, I want you to help me empty out the dishwasher and put new dishes in. You should learn where everything goes if you’re going to live here.”

“Of course, Mistress,” he agreeably stated, nodding.

“Oh, and the obedience program’s on, so don’t get any ideas with these,” she pointed at her sides.

“Mistress, I didn’t tickle you yesterday, and I’m not going to do it today, either,” he declared, although his eyes lingered on her bare belly until she spoke again.

“No, you’re not, unless you want to laugh. Let’s get stretching.”

Just like the prior day, the jog was uneventful. Connor did not talk to Dawn, preferring to simply run beside her. However, his eyes took several more glances at her exposed midsection compared to the previous day, and every once in a while, she teasingly shook her stomach, enjoying how that simple action locked them on for a few more seconds. The looks never extended to touching, though, so she never took any ticklish action against him. When they got back to the house, Dawn removed the Rib Counter with instructions for her slave to put it back on after showering. The two then separated to get ready for the day.

After her shower, the mistress briefly debated what she wanted to do right after starting the dishwasher, but quickly landed on painting Connor. Despite this, she did not pick out a painting T shirt to start. Connor would need to change into something suitable for painting before she took him downstairs, and Dawn did not feel the need to advertise how she would be tickling him. She put on normal clothes and went to the living room, where Connor was already waiting for her. Once again, he stood and lifted his shirt without being asked, and she secured the Rib Counter on him.

“Dishwasher,” she instructed, and the two headed back to the kitchen. The slave picked up on the organization very quickly, and once the dishwasher was running, Dawn took Connor back into the hallway. “Con, sorry to do this to you so soon, but I’m going to need you to change. I’ll be tickling you, so you can leave your shirt, socks, and shoes in your room, and I want you to put on shorts that you don’t mind getting dirty.”

“Getting dirty, Mistress?”

“Yeah, like…” she considered how to explain, “like what you wore when you built bondage for Felicity. I’m sure you didn’t wear your normal clothes for that.”

“Well, kind of, that was my normal job,” Connor pointed out. “I never wore shorts for that, though. I needed pants for protection.”

“Right, I didn’t think about that. Yeah, go put on one of those pairs of pants. You do still have some, right?”

“Yes, I do, Mistress. What are you going to do to me that requires those pants, though?”

“Go, Connor,” Dawn refused to answer. “Meet me here when you’re changed.”

“Yes, Mistress.” He headed away, and Dawn rushed downstairs. She took a brief look in the art room, which was essentially ready for painting Connor. While in there, she opened up the paint cans and then grabbed a blindfold to stuff in her pocket. She was almost back to the stairs when Connor called out, “Mistress? Where did you go? I’m back in the living room.”

“Wow, you change fast,” Dawn rushed up the stairs and waved at him from the entrance to the living room. “Sorry, I thought I’d be back before you. Follow me.”

“Okay, Mistress.” He narrowed his eyes but followed her to the downstairs hallway. When they were off the stairs, he looked into the downstairs living room and asked, “Am I going back on the rack?”

“Not yet, Con. Put this on.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he accepted the blindfold and tied it over his eyes.

“Now come with me, and no peeking,” she ordered, taking him by the hand. Watching to make sure neither of them ran into anything, she led her tickle slave to the X-frame in the art room.

“Mistress?” Connor asked as their steps crinkled the protection paper that she had laid the previous night. She did not respond, waiting until they were by the bondage to speak.

“I’m going to spread your arms and legs out. Once I stop, keep them still.”

“Yes, Mistress. Do I feel paper under my feet? Where are we?”

“Not important for you, Con. Tell me if any of this becomes painful so I can adjust it.” Dawn secured his arms and legs to the X-frame, using the extra restraints to keep him in place. Once she got everything on, she tightened each limb until it was more or less taut. “Are those comfortable?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Try to wiggle around.”

“I can’t, Mistress,” he stated as he pulled his arms and legs, one at a time.

“Good, then we don’t need this right now.” Deactivating the remote lock first, she freed her slave from the Rib Counter. “Now we can get to the real restraints. I don’t want your ribs moving at all when I tickle them. Tell me if this cuts off your breath or hurts.”

“Mistress, I know that my ribs don’t move much when you tickle,” Connor pointed out as she wrapped a strap above his tickle spot.

“I want them completely immobile, Con, and as your Mistress, that’s my right.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Are you comfortable? This isn’t cutting off any circulation or anything?” she wondered after securing two straps above and two below his ribs.

“I’m fine, Mistress.”

“Let’s see if I succeeded in making your ribs immobile.”

“I think you AHAHAHAHAHAHA YEHEHEHES YOHOHOU DIHIHIHID!” he squealed as her fingers dug into his sensitive ribcage.

“That’s not a thorough enough test, Con,” she scribbled up and down the exposed ribs.

“PLEHEHEHEHEASE MIHIHIHISTREHEHESS! NOHOHOHOT THEHEHERE!”

“Yes here, Con. Only here, in fact. This is what I care about keeping still.”

“NOAHAHAHAHA!” he broke down into pure laughter as she tormented his worst spot. Finally, after ten minutes of ruthless tickling, she stopped.

Seeing a part of his lower belly exposed, Dawn skittered five fingers across it. He did not react except to take a quick breath, probably in fear of what she would do. “That could be fun to tickle when you need a break. Let’s make sure it can’t move. Again, tell me if this becomes painful.” She put a strap around his hips, pulling his body even tighter to the X-frame. “Does that hurt at all?”

“No, Mistress,” he responded. “Is it really necessary, though?”

“Absolutely,” she strongly confirmed. “Now, wait here. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

“Wait, Mistress, where are you going?” he called out.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes; don’t worry, Con,” she replied as she left the room. Not waiting for him to complain again, Dawn headed straight for her bedroom. She searched her closet until she found a shirt and shorts that she always wore when painting ticklish canvases. Despite having done this several times, the clothes were nearly spotless. Of course, all her other subjects had volunteered to be painted, and they did not struggle very much. Connor’s strength and lack of ticklish enjoyment could easily end up covering the shirt in stains if her restraints failed. Putting on the paint-ready clothes, she hurried back downstairs and into the art room. She was slipping a plastic mask onto her face when Connor spoke up, “Mistress Dawn, are you back?” Dawn decided not to answer, instead heading over to the table to grab her sketch. Connor did not speak again until Dawn’s bare feet crinkled the paper near him. “Mistress, you’re back.”

“Yep, and it’s time for you to laugh!” she walked over, dropped her sketch on the ground, and dug her fingers into his ribs again.

“AHAHAHAHA!” he screamed out pure laughter immediately.

She stopped after a minute. “Now, I brought you in here for a very special punishment. Have you figured out what it is yet?”

“A special punishment, Mistress? I didn’t try to think of what it would be.”

“You’ll figure it out soon,” she assured him as she dipped the first rough paintbrush into a paint bucket.

Next Chapter
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn, Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back