• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Earlier Posts - Pizza Delivery Abduction

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
This is me improvising at 2 AM. Well, here we go. Tells me what ya think, m'kay?

Saturday, the morning after it had happened, Stacy screamed as she looked at the blue mat that was underneath her. She screamed as she stood up and backed away from it, but soon realized she could only make it within inches of the brick wall that was in front of her. Looking down, she observed that her ankle had some kind of silver ring with a padlock on it. “Oh noooo! Oh no, where am I? Help! Help me, someone!” she shouted, pulling on the long metal chain that attached her to the floor.

Stacy made circles around the room, like a dog on a leash, touching all the walls that were in reach to see if there was another way out. She had already tried lunging for the door, but soon realized that this thing wouldn’t let her go within a few feet of it. Stacy looked to the ceiling, breathing heavily and looking at all parts of it, punching at its wooden boards. “Oh God, no noooo!” she shouted as she sat down on the mat with her arms around her knees.

Meanwhile, just above where Stacy was, Alex could hear the floor beating beneath him. He knew this could only mean one thing: Stacy was finally awake. He reached into the fridge, grabbing a cheese sandwich in a Ziploc before opening the door and going down the stairs. On the way down, he could hear the high-pitched yelling of a woman in distress - HIS woman in distress – and the radio he had left on the night before to drown her out. A door in the corner of the old basement just looked like another closet to the visible eye, but when Alex turned the key for the deadbolt, it revealed a room that was about the size of a normal bedroom. Inside sat a young woman huddled in the corner, about twenty-one years old, her cuffed hands wrapped around both her knees. “Good morning,” he said to her, placing the sandwich on the floor. “I brought breakfast for you. But first, you have to earn it.”

Stacy gulped as she saw that sadistic look in her eye, even worse than the kind her friends usually got before they played one of their stupid pranks. “Wh…who are you? Where am I? What the hell have you done to me?” she said as she looked at the cuffs on her wrists.

“Do you even remember last night?” he asked.

Stacy shook her head ‘no’ at him as he continued to tell her, “You knocked on my door, just delivering a pizza. When I answered, I handed you the money all normal and shit, but then I asked you casually if you were ticklish. You gave me that look.”

“What look?” she inquired stubbornly.

“That one! The ‘Don’t ever ask me that’ look. All I did was ask you a silly question and you got all bent out of shape about it, threatening to call your manager and everything.”

“But….but then you kidnapped me! You pulled me in the house and locked me down here and put all these weird chains on me. Why would you do that to someone?”

“All of that is just useless shit, you hear me?” he asked firmly, grabbing her chin, “All you have to know the answer to is ‘are you ticklish’?”

“What?”

“Well, you heard me, are you ticklish?”

“I…guess so, yeah, but it’s been forever, I…I have no idea, I’m sorry.”

Alex grabbed the middle of her handcuffs and swung them toward the hook in the ceiling. Stacy winced as she was stood up and her arms were pulled above her head. He hung one of the chains around the cuffs to the hook in the ceiling, twisting her around till she was firmly planted. “Please…I just want to go home. You can’t do this to me!”

Alex ignored her as he then shackled her ankles together, leaving the original chain around her other ankle. Stacy could now barely take a few steps in a small circle, but she could not gather the strength to pull her arms out of place. “Comfortable?” he asked jokingly.

Stacy watched as he pulled a pair of scissors out of his pocket. She whined as he moved closer and closer to her shoulders with them. “Now for the fun part,” he said with a chuckle.

Alex cut away her Papo’s T-Shirt, leaving her standing there in only her bra and jeans. She cried as she looked over at the shirt in the corner, deciding that this was the moment when she thought it was all over. Alex watched her as he put a feather on the floor in front of him. Stacy glanced at it, but was instantly caught off guard when she felt Alex begin to tickle her ribs.

She squirmed a little, trying to get away from his fingers, but every time she thought she found an out, he was there, ready for her. He tickled up and down her ribs, making sure to hit each one along the way, also checking to see if Stacy could feel his hands on each one, which she could. Laughter seemed to pour from her mouth as fast as he tickled her. She bucked beneath him, twisting in the cuffs as he wiggled his fingers on her ribcage.

Alex glanced at her every once in a while. Even though he could probably judge her facial expression by the noise she was making, he had to see it for himself. He even tried different spots to see how that changed her. When he had moved to her underarms, he used his index and middle finger to make circles around the pits of them. Stacy kicked at the shackles on her ankles from the underarm tickling, but it was all in vain. No matter what she tried, she could not escape Alex’s grip on her. He moved his hands randomly around her upper body, first digging into her ribs and then into her underarms. Stacy threw her head back and howled with each change. “”C’mon, it’s not that bad, is it?” he would joke with her.

Indeed, for Stacy, it was that bad. Her chest was already hurting from the non-stop laughing, not to mention her appendages also. She could feel the tears and hair sticking to her face as she shook her head from his unforgiving torture. She could feel the sensations taper off though; he had finally stopped for a minute to give her a break. Stacy heaved in as much clean air as she could at the time. If it was that bad the first time, it had to be worse after that. Alex could see her head hang down to almost hit her chest as her arms strained on the cuffs. “You…have to…stop…can’t…take it….please,” she begged, trying to get comfortable again.

Alex walked over and picked up the feather from where he left it, then headed back to Stacy. She stared at him with angry, helpless eyes as she prepared herself to go through it all over again. He waved it in her face before lowering it to her stomach and dragging it from end to end across her skin. Stacy jumped each time she could feel one of the pieces from the feather touch her belly, but was caught even more off guard by Alex’s other hand tickling the opposite side of her stomach. She had promised herself she wouldn’t laugh, but in no time, she was already losing control. Her whole body shifted backward, away from his hands. That couldn’t help her any, he just kept tickling her with his following hands. After a while, he had dropped the feather and used all of his fingers to grab the soft spots of her belly and ribs. Stacy rested her head upon her hung arms, begging with Alex to stop as he tickled her belly with his hands. She could barely handle herself now, she was way beyond any kind of clear thought. All she could think of now was the tickling and how much it drove her crazy.

At the brink of her passing out, he came to a dead stop at tickling her and backed away. Stacy stared toward him as he pushed the hair out of her face. “I think you’ve had enough for now,” he said, taking the cuffs off the hooks from the wall.

Stacy immediately fell onto the floor, only able to turn her head enough to stare at the wall to the side of her. Her body was so drained of energy that she didn’t even notice when he uncuffed her and retied her hands with nylon rope. “Goodnight,” he said, kissing her on the forehead. “I’ll be back later.”

He slammed the door behind him, locking the deadbolt with his key as he headed upstairs. He unwrapped and ate the sandwich that he had made for her. He would make her another one later, anyway. Right now she needed to rest.

It had been several days since she had first been captured, but to Stacy, it seemed almost like it was forever. With the exception of a few moments, she never had any freedom of her arms and legs. She had also noticed that her clothes had changed from the uniform of the pizza place. The crop top and cotton shorts he provided her were a big change from the t-shirt and pants she was originally abducted in.

Her position had also changed too. She was no longer shackled to the floor. Now, she was sitting on a table, restrained by rope to the same hook in the ceiling, but now her feet and legs were secured at every possible place by straps and a set of stocks. Each time she tried to even shift her weight a bit, the straps were ready with a counterforce that would put her back in place.

At around 8 PM, just like every other day she was here, Alex unlocked the complicated lock and rushed through the door to greet her. “Good evening, tickle toy,” he would always say with that smirk on his face that disgusted her.

Stacy looked back at him blankly, not saying anything, as if her “on” switch had not yet been flipped. He held up a squeeze bottle of water, tilted her head back just enough, and watched as she siphoned the liquid out in a rhythmic, but very rapid pattern. After he decided she had enough, he would pull on it gently until she let go. “I think that should do it,” he said, setting the bottle down beside the table leg. “Are you ready for what I have planned tonight?”

“Please, just let me go. I can’t…I can’t do this anymore. It’s torture!”

“Oh come on, you know you love it. You said so the other day.”

“You tickled me until I said it, and then you wouldn’t stop tickling me! I can barely lift my head when I wake up in the morning now. How would you like if someone did this to you?”

“Well,” he said, picking up a feather, “we won’t have to worry about that now, will we?”

Alex dragged the feather lazily up and down the sole of her right foot as he tickled the side of it with his free hand. Stacy kicked back at him, but it didn’t help her any. The stocks around her ankles helped keep her feet in place while he tickled each sole with the feathers, watching her try to hold back the laughter. “We talked about this,” he said, squeezing her knees. “You know this doesn’t help.”

As Alex wiggled his fingers quickly around the soles of her feet, Stacy couldn’t help but switch from trying to hold in the laughter to just finally giving in. She let out a loud howl just before she belted some deeply-rooted laughter that came from her lungs. Alex listened to each “ha” as he tickled all around her foot, dragging his fingers from the soles of her feet, to the sides, to the tops, and back to the soles. He knew just by looking at Stacy that she hated being tickled like this, but he didn’t care, she was all his as far as he was concerned. He had her. He deserved her.

Stacy tried with each moment of sanity she could find to try to at least get her hands free. It seemed, though, that the more she pulled down on the rope holding her hands, the tighter the knot became. She could try as hard as she could, she thought, but as long as he was tickling her, there would be no escaping.

She tried the best she could to keep her head together, but it was a challenge. Alex had started to tickle her knees and the sides of her legs when she broke out into even more hysterics. She kicked her legs as hard as she could, but they were met by the straps and Alex’s tickling hands each time. Stacy threw her head back in laughter, feeling every inch of her legs being sporadically tickled as she shook her body.

Alex watched her face as he stopped tickling her just for a second so he could walk toward her feet again. “Please….no more…” she gasped in between breaths during her short break. Her words had forced him to look in her direction, and he could see that he wasn’t even ready for her to pass out yet.

He took the electric toothbrush from his pocket and turned it on, laying it on the table beside her and causing the entire thing to vibrate. Stacy’s eyes got bigger the longer she stared at it. “You wouldn’t dare!” she screamed as best she could, giving him a hateful look.

He picked it up again and walked toward her stomach where he put it against the skin of her tummy. Stacy jerked around, pulling back as she giggled. This tickled worse than the way he was doing it, he noticed by the way she laughed. Stacy looked down at it as he rolled it around her, making half-moon shapes across her tummy and back, causing her to go to silent laughter after only a few passes. There, he would immediately stop for a second, squeeze her knees a few times to see her legs jerk, and then go back to brushing her tummy. After a few repetitions of this, he abruptly stopped just so he could walk down to her feet again.

“Oh my god, not again!” would be her last cry before he began again on her feet, just setting the brush against them at first, but just like the feathers, he tickled her on the sides of the feet as the brush tickled her soles. Stacy could barely keep up now; her legs hurt from pulling on them, but that was only a minor problem compared to the tickling sensation. Alex was now using the brush to tickle her right foot and his hand to tickle the left. He did what he could to keep her laughter where it was, almost like an addiction to him now. He knew it couldn’t go on forever, though.

The police had already been to his house twice to ask if anyone had seen her. He was a person of interest in their case now; he was one of the addresses on her list the night she had been abducted and her car was now sitting on the side of the road somewhere, possibly already found. He knew this had to end somehow, so he guessed tonight, almost a week later, that this was the end.
He moved toward her ribs again, which he had labeled earlier as the worst spot on her entire body. “OMG, please! Not that again! I hate it! You promised…no more rib tickling!” she shouted, along with various other things, as he put his hands against her ribs.

Alex began digging into her sides very quickly, tickling each rib as he looked down at the way her head was shaking so rapidly. Stacy begged for her life as he fired off touch after touch on her ribs to where she was to the point of breaking out into tears and silent laughter at the same time. As he began to tickle her faster, he could see her legs twitching as if she was trying to run away from him.

Alex had sent her near the point of almost passing out before he stopped again. He went to the front to look at her one last time before he would have to release her back into the general population again. He knew that it was what they both eventually wanted, but he had to be careful on his part on how he would let her go. He turned toward her feet again, one of her worst spots, and began tickling them with the electric toothbrush again. Stacy laughed as best as she could with the energy that she had left, but when she realized that it was all drained from her from the assault on her ribs, she gave into the final solution and passed out. She had freaked out a little before it happened, but Alex was already prepared for it.

Alex pulled out a pair of rubber gloves from his pockets and put them on his hands. He immediately untied her hands from the hook and retied them behind her back. The ankles and feet took longer to untie, but he managed to breeze through those in only a few minutes. With the feet, he did just a few basic ties around the ankles before sticking a handkerchief in her mouth.

Alex carried her out to the back of his car before putting her in the back seat and climbing in the driver’s side. He started the car and rolled slowly out of the driveway, making sure that no one saw him as he turned down the side road that led to one of the busiest back roads in town.

He turned off the ignition to the car and unlocked all the doors so he could easily get to his bound victim in the back seat. He lifted her out of the car quickly and dropped her near the solid white line that was near the street. Alex kneeled down toward her, leaned down, and kissed her on the forehead. “I’ll miss you,” he said, kissing her on the cheek before giving her a quick tickle on the ribs.

He could see Stacy’s lifeless body twitching beneath his fingers as he walked away from her. He climbed into his seat and looked in his rearview mirror before he drove away slowly. As long as he could see a figure of her, he kept looking back.

Stacy was found within minutes that night by a Good Samaritan that was driving by. He had immediately taken her to the police station, but Stacy couldn’t remember anything about him except what had happened. She was quickly reunited with her car, but is now very careful with each of the customers that she comes in contact with.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back