• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elves, tickling, suckling, ogre (and a little more)

I think extra cute likely applies to all the drawings. Serifina sure is a cool character. I really like that first one, as well.

WOW!........WOW!

My thoughts on all the pictures….

First Poser: HOLY SH!T, Stipp’s really getting at Kelyn’s soles….Niiiiiice!

Second Poser: Hey that’s cute; it’s the pose everyone seems to be crazy about.

Third Poser: Hehehee, those bunnies can’t seem to get enough of Keisha’s feet.

Fourth Poser: Oh I love that expression on her face, nice position too.

Fifth Poser: That’s pretty cool; I like the positioning of this one too.

Sixth Poser: Oh man, I wish I had that kinda power to hold girls like that and tickle the crap outta them LOL. I like the way her hair is ‘swaying’ from trashing her head around.

Seventh Poser: LOL you just had to even out everything with a belly tickle pic didn’t yah? LOL Very nice, I like the look on her face aswell.

Drawing: I saw this at DA and I think it looks very nice and proves that you haven’t ‘lost’ your ability to draw ^_^

You have really improved Khali. You have definitely shown it in this batch of new pics. I love them all; they are all really great and should be admired by all. Keep up the excellent work.

Keisha and the bunnies is very cute, and I love her reaction to the nuzzling. :D

Good to see an update from you Khali. ^^

(Poser) STIPPLEWITZ+KELYN, mutual flexibility and foot suckling/tickling )-Delightful! A beautiful combination with the two. The different suckling positions and different views of their hands, heads, and feet make it look very cool. ^^

(Poser) Stipplewitz, cute posing, no-tickling-Cute. She looks so innocent there...almost unusual after almost always seeing her looking evil and malicious or in ticklish peril.

(Poser) Keisha and even more bunnies, request from TD using one of his recent Stipp promo poses, foot nuzzling-Very cute. Love how eyes and mouth are semi open. Gives a good look at her reaction to her feet getting a nuzzle.

(Poser) Adara foot tickled by the ogre-Nice to see are favorite temptress get some foot tickling. Guess she went too far this time.

(Poser) Rayne foot-lickling early Elektra model attempt-I like Elektra's look. A nice smile with Rayne looking like she is really into it.

(Poser) Dark harpy/winged elf/dark faerie/succubus/whatever Serafina grabbed and being run off by the ogre, foot tickling-Interesting classification for Serafina.-Lucky Ogre. Love the positioning..her feet trying to cover up from the big tickling hand..her face shows it really must tickle from her messed up hair to her open mouth..

(Poser) Simple, Serafina belly tickled via floating feathers-Simplicity doesn't matter..for it is very suitable of the poser theme. She has wings, so why not tickle ehr with featers..some kind of pun comes from this I know it..It also shows us a nice glance at her model, which is always good.

(Drawing) Serafina and a small ice spell/crystal, extra cute-Whoa..unbelieveably cute..outstanding. :eek: And all so alluring in character design. Perfect ticklees and fascinating characters.

This is all awesome work Khali. Especially love the harpy. Sweetness.

Yet another excellent batch Khali, bravo.

Heh, I love how all the characters in her drawings are always barefoot, regardless of whether or not there's any tickling going on :D

Michael: Yeah, I guess that's the theme, particularly with Serafina being focused on in this batch (I guess). BTW, your current sig pic is...mesmerizing. I've been afraid to post any Poser animations of mine cause a)they suck b)never does everyone have the right codec. I see a small ani-gif maybe a good idea tho. ^^

Kaho:
1-Has to be mutual 'worship' tho. ^^
2-She can't look evil all the time...or at least wants you to think that.
3-Seems to be a reoccuring theme with Keisha...who STILL hasn't had a formal 'introduction' (nor even her background/theme finalized)
4-Heh, heh.
5-Just testing a new model, tho it's not perfect yet.
6-Yeah, she's thrashing...to get out of grasp and get away from that tickling. ^^
7-Have to balance things, tho I'm sure it's not enough and I'm starting to annoy the upper body fans. <:
D-Look at the ratio of Poser to drawing.
Thanks for the remarks.

Milagros: Yep...bunnies are just so cute, and soft...and ticklish. And Keisha knows that just too well by now. ;)

FF7:
1-Yeah, I think this was probably the best of the Posers, even tho it's not much tickling. The diversity yet similarity between the two elven girls there I think continues to 'inspire' pics like this. :D
2-Yep, like I said to Kaho...maybe it's a trick? ;)
3-Indeed. Seems like she's just tittering a little...so far. That is till they start rubbing harder. ^^
4-Well, had to get some turnabout after those two kicks from the 'comic' series...so he's going after the two 'kickers'.
5-Elektra is still being worked on, slowly. Hard to tell which of these two witchy (with a b) females would be the 'dominant' one in this type of pose tho. ^^
6-I loved the posing on this one, and the ogre is just 'playing' with what he caught...of course, Sera don't like her 'weapons' being tickled like this. ;)
7-Yeah, I still may change the wings into some other prop if I find an appropriate one...they're ok, but rather bulky and can't be posed (I couldn't say have her tickle someone else with her wingtips, really). As usual, the model only can as close to the 'real'/drawn character concept so much...
D-...and I'm glad you like that version by far. That's her theme...she's just a 'cute peasant girl type' and very quiet/shy (cept when tickled ;) ), but has an odd...'hotty' sense to her that she doesn't really use.
Again, thanks and I hope the chars stay interesting...

Larcen: Thank you.

Tomato Dragon: Glad to hear you like Serafina. She's an old original char of mine that I felt needed a showing again...just cause she's so cute (and 'leggy'). And indeed sweet. ;)

DuBobO: Thanx. As for the char in this drawing being barefoot, well, 'Fina is just a peasant girl (of whatever race she is), loves to kick (she regards them as her only 'weapons' ;) )...and she has wings anyway to fly around, so who needs footwear? (plus, it makes her more cute) ^^

"7-Have to balance things, tho I'm sure it's not enough and I'm starting to annoy the upper body fans. <:"

I understand that, all too well. I feel the same way cuase I've been manily focusing on feet. Im still trying to balance things out with more upper body tickling.

and I'm glad you like that version by far. That's her theme...she's just a 'cute peasant girl type' and very quiet/shy (cept when tickled ), but has an odd...'hotty' sense to her that she doesn't really use.
Again, thanks and I hope the chars stay interesting..

Well, I don't see how they couldn't be interesting. You obviously put quite a bit of effort into every one of them.

A question if I may..

Have you ever considered writing profiles for your characters? Well I have no problem gaining the various details from each new art post it might be good for future fans of your characters. Just a thought..

Sorry to change the topic, but I just read your comment on my sig picture, Khali. I'm glad you like it, but unfortunately, it's not playing back at it's original speed. It's supposed to be quite fast, but I guess watching it over the net slows it down... or something. Save it to disk and watch it to hopefully see how it's supposed to be.
YOUR sig is cool, to be honest. If you have an idea for an amimated one, I'd like to see it.

FF7: Most of them have profiles already, in a way. Just feels a bit pointless to post such stuff here in an art forum, since most of them give enough theme by just how they look.

Michael: Yep, I've noticed usually the speed of an animation in Poser turns out to be 'slower' than the real speed of a movie file (though that is for animations). I usually try to compensate by speeding the in-Poser version up. As for my sig, thanx, but I think Kelyn and Stipp's mouths are probably getting tired. ;) Animated...hm...maybe...

I see your point.

Still, I thank you for taking the time to respond.

Another top update, and good to see people are still posting in groups! I particularly like your Serafina pictures, and the rabbit one is dead cute too! You're on a roll, Khali!

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back