• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

European Tour June 10-17

StephanieLocke

TMF Expert
I am going to be in Paris June 10-14 and London June 14-16 with perhaps a few days in Amsterdam as well. I am looking for a few brave men to tickle while I am overseas. Those of you who are unfamiliar with my tickling techniques should visit my website at: http://www.stephanielocke.com and click on the tickling section to see some of my handiwork.

You may e-mail me at:[email protected] and let me know a bit more about you.

Mistress Stephanie Locke

p.s. I am fluent in German as well as English.

Free Ticklings When in Los Angeles

Dear Steve,

Generally speaking, I give 3-5 free ticklings each and every Saturday night in West Hollywood at Sin-A-Matic. I've tickled bellygazer 4 times, twice to the theme from "The Pink Panther".When that song comes on the whole room knows he's going to take a really intense tickling and they all cheer for him.

I'll be in Paris at Bar Bar, should anyone approach in person and ask politely, of course I'll be happy to publicly tickle them. I'd find that a lot of fun and I'm sure the crowd would as well.

Feel free to suggest a venue in London the 14th onwards for public tickling and I'll probably show and play there as well.

Mistress Stephanie Locke

www.stephanielocke.com
[email protected]

:p I didn't post here! Well, not until this one...

The dangers of cut and paste..... :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back