• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Executive Tickle Session Follow-Up: Lisa comes through (maybe?!)

You've been living the dream! Looking forward to hearing 3 awesome true tickle stories whenever they're ready. And especially looking forward to Khushi.

I for one would like to see some headshots of the other girls as well!!

I’ve been checking this thread religiously

I for one would like to see some headshots of the other girls as well!!

Yep I'll find some and post a quick write-up soon. Don't want to be three stories behind.

This one got a chapter longer last night after Isabel and Lisa spent the day teasing Anna about trying "real bondage" with a hogtie, and Khushi finally went along for a 2 vs 2 contest.

God bless sibling rivalry. :)

Simply amazing! Khushi feet in “the pose” almost looked like they’re hogtied and bet she was a blast to tickle!

Lisa deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for being such an advocate for the fetish. Although Lisa if you’re reading this….instead of a medal or trophy your reward should be to get tied down and tickled silly! Thanks for being such a great ambassador!

And Laura what a Saint! Again her reward should be to get tickled silly for being such a delightful person!

Look forward to hear more about this experience and this wonderful cast of ticklish characters. They should all probably stay another night as eclipse traffic home will be brutal too. A post-eclipse tickle torture might be in order hahaha!

Anna wore white and Isabel wore black. They swear they didn't plan it.

Screenshot_20240408_154404_Gallery.jpg Anna dancing
Screenshot_20240408_154208_Gallery.jpg Isabel watching

No Lisa or Khushi pics, sorry... :)

Outstanding, I always wondered if you'd get permission to take or post a photo.

Now the door is open, perhaps a closer photo will come in time.

Thanks Mate, looking forward to reading the stories when you've had time to write them.

Thanks again!

Outstanding, I always wondered if you'd get permission to take or post a photo.

Now the door is open, perhaps a closer photo will come in time.

Thanks Mate, looking forward to reading the stories when you've had time to write them.

Thanks again!

I'd guess it's a one time thing, and I'd further guess we have Isabel to thank for daring everyone and egging them on. After listening to her browbeat Anna into allowing even the dancing pic above, I can imagine the conversation in the car ride home.

On the down side, the project is kicking up again and I need to do some overseas travel soon, which doesn't bode well for getting the stories done. Someday....

Well that's a shame. Too bad about the project, but I always say that I'd rather be busy than bored at work...

as for the stories, all good thing come to those who wait... lol

Unbelievable. My jaw won't really hit the floor until you write this story and I get to hear about all the shenanigans and unreal situations yall got into.

Before anyone gets triggered, I used the words unbelievable and unreal not because I think he's lying or the situation is unreal, but because it's so unbelievable and unreal that he keeps finding all these breathtaking and surprisingly ticklish women willing to be tied up and tickled AND COMPETE IN TICKLE CONTESTS. I mean... who else gets to experience that outside of for-business tickle producers????

While I am not as jealous as I would have been several years ago, I am still jealous and envious of your luck and circumstances. On top of that, a supportive wife. Not only does she love being tied up and tickled, but she is willing to help you do the same to other women as well. I think my wife would murder me. I have suggested before that we work as a tag-team, my wife and I, tickling people, and while she occasionally agrees, it's more often than not a "No, what's wrong with you???"

Last thing: The fact that you keep running into such ticklish women is MIND BLOWING! I've said it on here before, but I have TERRIBLE luck with finding ticklish women. I don't try anymore because I'm married, but many of the women in my life I liked or fell for JUST.ARENT.TICKLISH! My female best friend from my high school years (NOT TICKLISH), the first girl I ever slept with (NOT TICKLISH), first girl I caught feelings for HARD (NOT TICKLISH), next door neighbor I liked and flirted with (NOT TICKLISH).

It's like I'm a "not ticklish" magnet or something.

...it's so unbelievable and unreal that he keeps finding all these breathtaking and surprisingly ticklish women willing to be tied up and tickled AND COMPETE IN TICKLE CONTESTS. I mean... who else gets to experience that outside of for-business tickle producers????

...The fact that you keep running into such ticklish women is MIND BLOWING!

On the last point, I've met lots of women who aren't ticklish. They just never make it into any stories or videos. ;)

I've also thought about your first point, and I believe the answer has to do with: (i) being into bondage since I was a teenager and building a network of interested friends over the last 40 years; and (ii) apparently coming across as a fairly safe and normal seeming person. (When Isabel met me last weekend, she gave me a once over and declared that I look like either an FBI hostage negotiator or a Finance professor. I'm still sorting that one out...)

All my friends through middle school and high school knew I was a rigger. Tying up became a regular part of our games (including the earliest tickle contests) and dares, and eventually wound its way :D into relationships when I started dating. (If I ever get around to finishing the true story anthology linked in my sig, the one called "Bronco Roping" describes the earliest experience I'm able to share per age restrictions, and that was in the early 1980s.)

As a result, my high school friends (who later in their 40s featured heavily in the LOL videos) went off into their lives knowing a "nice guy who was into bondage". I believe women talk about this stuff more than most men suspect, because several times through college -- this was in the mid-late 80s -- they'd reach out asking if we could get together so I could show one of their friends the ropes, as it were. And since tickling games and contests had been part of the scene since our younger days, they just naturally remained as fun parts of those sessions...as if everyone knew a bit of tickling was the price they'd pay for experiencing bondage.

That was also the timeframe when I dated M, who really loved bondage but promised to murder me in my sleep if I ever tickled her.

Things slowed down a bit after college once I moved away (I eventually met a steady partner who was super fun and will eventually appear in the "Philly Cops" story), and then picked up again in grad school (see the completed "Truth or Dare" story in the anthology that introduced the Kimberly era). Soon after that, I met Laura, who was plenty to keep any dom/rigger busy. Aside from a friend she brought over once, Laura became my sole partner for almost the next 15 years.

Then the LOL store started on a crazy drunken bet, and my old high school friends were back, once again bringing their own friends and sisters and cousins into the fold, especially after we started making money. It was around then that my buddy Dave, then in his late 20s, brought his girlfriend H&K to a session. H&K became our most popular LOL model and a top-notch recruiter of her friends, who told their friends...and it all spun up from there.

I think some "filtering" happened then that gave us a bias toward ticklishness, since the word was that if you weren't ticklish, it wasn't worth the effort to shoot a clip.

LOL came and went and came back again over the next 10 years, and then a couple of years ago my old friend M from college reached out from the blue willing to shoot a clip. That eventually led to the session at her Support Group party ("Retired Executive Tickle Session" in the anthology), where I met Ellen and Lisa, which shortly led to the Yoga Group session, the Passion Party session, and the recent eclipse weekend.

So there's the quick history. I have been incredibly lucky as a rigger and tickle guy to meet a lot of great ladies along the way, but there were definitely years-long slow periods in there where I thought the fun might be over. I believe my "luck" lately has simply been a result of the decades-long network that came out of my old friend group and the video store.

No complaints; I'll enjoy it while it lasts. :)

-Q.

Last edited:
As others have commented, just jaw droppingly good, @quinn65 ! Your capturing of all these tickle fetish related moments of your life here in words is just amazing! You have some very rare and very valuable skills! Thanks for sharing them🙏 Loved every update! This thread is a foot and tickle fetishist’s dream come true for sure! Wow! Double Wow!!!

As someone who regularly frequently the tickling stories section and true tickling stories section (they're my favorite sections), why did I not see any of these stories of yours in there? They're clearly posted when you click on them but they're not appearing in the true tickle stories section...

As someone who regularly frequently the tickling stories section and true tickling stories section (they're my favorite sections), why did I not see any of these stories of yours in there? They're clearly posted when you click on them but they're not appearing in the true tickle stories section...

Huh, no idea! I just checked one, the Real Life Executive Tickle Session story, and found it on page 3 of the True Stories section (last post was 1/31/24).

I have four true stories and one fictional out there somewhere, all at the links in my sig.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back