• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*F/F* (03-25-02) feet...expressions

Prime

4th Level Red Feather
express1.jpg

Produced by...Prime
Directed by...Prime
Writen by.....Prime
Stared in by..Not Prime

<CENTER>
era1.jpg

kaa3.jpg

mc.jpg

seyd5.jpg
</CENTER>

QUOTE Originally posted by Prime
Produced by...Prime
Directed by...Prime
Writen by.....Prime
Stared in by..Not Prime

coulda swore that was you behind the teddy bear.........

Another swell Prime Production

Excellant pics..Great reactions..Keep it up and you might actually be good at this.. :D
BTW: Where did you get that cartoon on the bottom with the fishing stick figure..That was hysterical.:cool2:

I like these.

Infact i think they deserve a Nature Boy Ric Flair style WHOOOO!, so here goes:

'WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!'

Venray i wish i was that teddy bear....lol
Lionhart i'm not sure where i got the cartoon from..i frequent joke and flash sites alot looking for funny stuff...i do believe there is a site dedicated to stick figure cartoons that get killed in various ways...yikes...although i can't recall the name of the site. and thanks for the thumbs up.:)
TheD thanks for wwf appreciation... :)
Revolter there are 4 pictures there, not just one ...thank you very much...somewhere a math teacher has failed...:p

Re: another thread for prime

revolter said:
and another pic for venray :rolleyes:

That's our new logo for original scans. Something that I will playing with a lot more in the future.:cool:

Prime said:
Venray i wish i was that teddy bear....lol
Lionhart i'm not sure where i got the cartoon from..i frequent joke and flash sites alot looking for funny stuff...i do believe there is a site dedicated to stick figure cartoons that get killed in various ways...yikes...although i can't recall the name of the site. and thanks for the thumbs up.:)
TheD thanks for wwf appreciation... :)
Revolter there are 4 pictures there, not just one ...thank you very much...somewhere a math teacher has failed...:p

Nahh!! Revolter was merely commenting upon the frequency with which I change my signature pic..Math teachers did not fail him...LOL

Ven

i wasnt sure his post was worded oddly...i figured it could go either way....i was just messing around...its just my smartass nature..looking back what i posted looks abraisive..no offense was meant...i was just kidding around in case his post was less than complimentery...i hope people don't take me too seriously...i'm used to kidding with everyone. i need a disclaimor...lol...no offense meant.

Prime said:
i wasnt sure his post was worded oddly...i figured it could go either way....i was just messing around...its just my smartass nature..looking back what i posted looks abraisive..no offense was meant...i was just kidding around in case his post was less than complimentery...i hope people don't take me too seriously...i'm used to kidding with everyone. i need a disclaimor...lol...no offense meant.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back