• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

f/f upperbody recommendations

g-dog

As this is my initial foray into this forum, let me begin by stating my preferences...and then the recommendations proceeding from them.
When I say F/F, I am emphasizing the first F. I have no interest in any video that does not have a female tickler. The tickler is, as my mind organizes this fetish, the principal player. The ticklee is preferably female but, more importantly, genuinely ticklish. One can blow a small fortune on videos with ticklers who can't (or don't) tickle, and ticklees who aren't ticklish and can't figure out how to pretend they are. So right away there aren't many A.N.A. videos to my liking...except one exception entitled Jasenia vs. Mercy, which does have some excellent upperbody sequences. All of that Andre stuff I'll leave for others. But I'm getting ahead of myself. The other preference, upperbody, includes underarms, ribs, and, to stretch it a bit, knees. The foot thing I don't much get. I find foot tickling o.k., but only in a supplemental capacity.

A female who is a real tickler and a ticklee who is really ticklish is the essential combination. One without the other is pretty much useless. So then, as my thoughts drift to the best ticklers, I offer to those of you of similar interest (let's hope I'm not playing to an empty house) the following: Nina, who is in several Rock-man videos, is my second favorite tickler. None of the light and airy crap with her. In Nina Vs. The Wrestler, her side and underarm attack on Cat is merciless. You can tell when a tickling sequence is flirting with the boundaries of torture, and in this video one can see it. It's when you watch a scene and wonder what would happen if the tickler didn't stop. It's when the word agony characterizes an expression.
So any of you with a penchant for serious and effective female tickling (sides and underarms in particular), could do a lot worse than this one.

I need to end this so let me get to my favorite tickler. She is Ashley Rene and she is unbelivable. Harmony Concepts video Tk-5, Tickles for Tasks, has the best ff/ub sequence I have seen. Believe me, there are so many weak, soft, prissy little tickling segments on so many videos out there that this one is by contrast a stunner. After Tanya Fox tickles Ashley Rene in the first segment, which itself is not at all bad, we get to the second segment where Tanya denies that she is ticklish and that she can take it and Ashley Rene responds, "You can't take it and I'll prove it." F/F upperbody does not get any better than this. At the expense of sounding like a shill for Harmony Concepts, I can only report that their offering (some of it)is first rate. If any of you are interested, I can detail more of their stuff further down the road. As well as others I've seen. I really have spent way too much money on this stuff but then one just does keep coming back.

Ashley Rene as a 'ler

I'll agree with you on that one. If the scence that you are talking about was the one where Tanya Fox is spread eagle on the bed, that is definitely in my top 5 of memorable scenes.

Nina from Rock's video's is a great tickler as well. I have "The Audition", and it was quality.

Another female 'ler I have to add to the list is Kristen from TC Videos. Dungeon of Happiness has several great pure torture upperbody scenes.

Dude, g-dog

Awesome! I now realize I'm not alone. Your post described my opinions almost exactly. For me, it's gotta be f/f. If there's a man anywhere in sight, forget it. (I dunno, for me, I guess it's a concentration thing. It's that thing where your eyes are pulled exactly where you don't want them to be.) Also, I too, have purchased videos that I would consider extremely weak. I remember myself thinking, "What the hell?! She's supposed to be out of her mind with laughter, and she's looking right at the camera, practically posing!" One more thing I agree with: Harmony Concepts rocks! Seeing as how our preferences sound very similar, below I've included a list of videos I enjoyed. If I may ask, would you do likewise? I need recommendations so as not to get burned.

Footparadise's "California Bikini Babes" Every scene is fff/f

Realtickling.com "Ticklish Merchandise" (I think they retired that one, though)

Harmony Concepts (You've probably seen these) "Tickle Clean-Up" and "Tickle and Tell"

Hmmm...sorry, guess the list isn't very impressive. Hope I've been some kind of help. I've also checked the TMF links page, and found a video site that looks really good:

http://www.nrgwomen.com/videos/renee/vidsel.htm

And finally, I have a question. Have you seen the Harmony Concepts video TK-7. It's the only one I've seen clips of, and they look pretty good, but neither girl says the word "tickle" or any form of that word, at any time in the clips. Do they say it at least a few times in the video?

I know that in the Harmony Concepts video TK-7 Ticklish Interrogation, there is a scene at the beginning where Cathryn Beaumont is tied up and Misty Lang rolls her onto her stomach and says "Are your feet ticklish?" After the two respond back and forth a few times, Cathryn says "Please don't tickle my feet." There may be other uses of the word 'tickle' in the video, but I would have to watch the video again to see. You can get the video at http://www.tickletickletickle.com/ under the Classics Video section. By the way, here are two things you should know:
1) The picture shown for this video at the site is not from this video. I don't know what video it is from.
2) The site lists two versions of the video (7f and 7m). I read somewhere that the video was so long that they released a shorter version (7f) that focused more on foot tickling. I have the 7f version and while it does have some upperbody tickling, it does focus on the feet. I can only assume that means that the 7m version has more upperbody tickling (which I think you at least implied you prefer), but since I haven't seen it, I can't say for sure. All of the clips that I have seen from this video are in the 7f (shorter) version.

Very interested

I have never purchased a harmony video but after reading nimrods post i went to the site. I have been dissapointed with several recent videos i've bought. I enjoy dialogue during the tickle torture between booth the tickler and the ticklee and i think it adds something to the overall experience, just a preference i guess. Do you know anything about Tkl 15 with stacey burke and Tk 20 with C.J. Taylor. Or do you have any other good recomenadtions from any other company

I am intrigued by the responses I've received from my post, having just read them after being away for a few days. It does seem there are a few of us whose tastes coincide. That being the case, I'll use this forum to help you guys make good choices. I've had a few too many mastercard entries that were ultimately not worth the head wear on the old VCR. But I have seen quite a bit and I think I can offer some solid recommendations. Discretion will require me to do this in segments. First, let me say that just this morning I ordered the tk video that modelfight has just put out. I'll report on that when I get it. $19 with S&H is not a bad price.

Anyone into f/f-ub must have Paradise Vision's "Family Bonding." Now most of their videos are well below my own standards. I'll get to some of those later. But "Gia" tickles her "mother" in this one and it is both prolonged and intense. Lots of underarm stuff, sides, knees. At one point Gia tells her mother that she is going to "make her suffer." Her mother replies, "I am suffering." And it looks quite genuine to me. I recommend it without reservation. Of course I always must wonder if someone is really suffering that much, why consent to being put into another restrained position and continue to suffer. But then good acting can be almost as good as the real thing. This one's a keeper. Unfortunatley Gia's tickling hasn't been nearly as good since.

I just posted the clips that I have from Harmony Concepts TK-07 to the news groups alt.multimedia.tk and alt.binaries.multimedia.erotica.tickling so that you could get a feel for what the video is like.

Cathryn Beaumont is the blond and Misty Lang is the brunette. I personally don't feel that Cathryn Beaumont is ticklish, but she is fun to watch and I do enjoy this video.

My recommendation, at least if you are interested in some of the earlier Harmony videos, is to get the compilation videos Tkl-13 and Tkl-14. Then you can see a couple of minutes of each of the videos to decide if you want to buy them. The only other Harmony video that I have is TK-10 A Ticklish Snoop. It is very good, but it probably focuses more on the feet than upperbody (I prefer foot tickling myself). Once again, the picture on the website for this video is incorrect.

nimrod

non-matching pictures

nimrod, when you mention that the pictures on the Consensual Touch site fail to match the actual videos, you're right. However, if you go to the harmonyconcepts.com site, they match. It doesn't make a lot of sense but check it out and see if I'm right.

Something else to say about Harmony's numbering problems. I sent for two videos and got two...but not the ones I ordered. I e-mailed them and they sent me the two I ordered for free...no questions asked. It has quickly become my favorite company.

Unfortunately, Harmony's main site (http://www.harmonyconcepts.com/) requires providing personal and financial (credit card) information to enter, so I can't verify the pictures since I don't choose to share that information with them. My only point about the pictures was to let people know that in the case of Tk-07 and TK-10, they shouldn't make a decision to buy or not to buy based on the pictures provided. The pictures that they should have are TK-07 http://www.tickletickletickle.com/tk-7.gif and TK-10 http://www.tickletickletickle.com/tk-10.gif

nimrod

navel tickling

I was wondering if anyone here would like to comment on which videos they feel feature the best navel tickling? So far, I've only seen a few. The old Harmony Tk-4 is still my favorite. The other really good one I have is an old Solefully Yours Bellybutton Tickling video, but can't remember the number. It seems most companies don't feature this at all. They have a model tied up with her stomach bare and her bellybutton just staring at the camera, and the tickler never thinks to wiggle a finger in it.

A Few Reviews

On the subject of Harmony Concepts's Tk-7, a few comments. First, there are two versions: Tk-7f is the short, focused on foot tickling, and Tk-7m is the long, containing all of the foot tickling and, most importantly, all of the upperbody tickling absent from 7f. The video is entitled "Ticklish Interrogation" (apparently some pictures are portrayed incorrectly on one of their sites so it is necessary to mention the title). Now, since the only videos that interst me are f/f with an emphasis on upperbody, the long version has some great footage and I recommend it to anyone whose preferences coincide with my own.

I have found that it is the rare video that has more than one girl who meets my criterion for what constitutes a good tickler. And this one is no exception. But that's ok because when the brunette ties up the blonde (with tape), and begins tickling her ribs and rolls her over and continues on the ribs and then straddles her and keeps it up, its the kind of stuff I look for, and it doesn't matter so much that the blonde, when she gets loose and gets her chance, offers a technique that is suspect. Actually, I prefer one to be dominant over the other. Let's just say it helps concentrate the mind in a unique kind of monogamy. For me, there are so many bad ticklers cluttering up so much magnetic tape that a good one is of premium value.

Also, there is a great sequence where the brunette takes the blonde upstairs in handcuffs and restrains her for more tummy and rib tickling and at one point tells her, recalling the video's title, that the "torture" will stop if she gives up the information.

The essential test for how much one likes a video is whether having seen it one would still fork out the pennies. As a f/f-ub phobe, this one earns my cash.

Some place above I recommended Paradise Vision's "Family Bonding." I cannot do the same for "The Babysitter." This one was really disappointing because it's premise was so great. But when a tickler straddles a ticklee without restraining her in any way...well, let me ask you, if you're being tickled and you'd rather not be, what do you do if you're not tied up or, say, restrained by the tickler's knees? Do you not grab the tickler's hands or wrists in an effort to protect yourself from the tickling? Or don't you perhaps put your own arms around your torso area to block off the tickler's fingers? In this video the ticklee (Cricket) merely flaps her arms while telling the tickler (DeeDee) to please stop. Everything is feigned and is a conspicuous insult to the viewer (buyer!!!) Best tickling videos on the planet, indeed!

But...but...but...there is redemption because The French Maid I like a lot. Katie is a great foot and underarm tickler. Katie has great hands. If you haven't detected by now I have a lifelong female hand fetish (where it comes from I haven't a clue but there it is...and I guess it rests at the core of my tickling interest which, strangely enough, is among my earliest memories). Confession of confessions. Man, is this odd to impart.

Anyway, the second part of this video blows it for me because Noelle is wearing these half-gloves. So while I'm on the subject, permit to say I hate props of any kind. Since the reaction of the ticklee cannot be separated from the tickler being female and using just her bare hands, I can tell you that I will never recommend any video that exclusively utilizes feathers, feather dusters, toothbrushes, paint brushes, ice, chopsticks, weed wackers, or anything other than bare female fingers. So the Noelle as tickler sequences are a complete bust. But Katie makes it a worthy addition to the collection.

Harmony Concepts offers a Tori Sinclair set. I can tell you that she is the most methodical tickler in the business. If any of you are interested in any of these, I'll report on them later as it's now getting late for me. Also, quickly, I have some additional Ashley Rene stuff that I need to let you know about. She remains the best tickler (Priscilla is not even close in my opinion), although at times she clearly restrains herself (probably at the request of the ticklee). I have an inkling that many a ticklee would not even undergo her technique if it wasn't prearranged that she would go easy, because at times it is obvious that she does (even in the great video Tk-5, where she is the tickler par excellance in segment 2, she has eased up by tapes end). No ticklish person can endure her fingers for long so it appears obvious to me that she sometimes goes soft by design. But she's done some other good ones that I'll get to later.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back