• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fake safeword?

Masque

TMF Expert
I don't know how this randomly popped into my head but it was something I wondered about a few days ago.

Basically I found myself wondering what a couple roleplaying a tickle torture session would be like if they had a fake safeword, like would it help add to the realism of the whole non-con aspect of it?

Also to be clear I say fake safe word because there still obviously has to be an actual one as well, safety has to be kept in mind.

I have always playfully suggested Fake safe words when I play with my ticklee. I’ll say your SW is Farghumoidishentawneevistouxirtly. 😈

Time limits are a good way around safewords if one feels like they will use one too liberally. This is what my tickle partner and I do.

My practice is similar to Fired's: Safe word or the time limit, whichever comes first. If the 'lee (for some reason) wants to continue, we just set a new time limit.

R

My fake safeword is "mercy," while my real safeword is "red." That way I can beg for mercy as part of the roleplay.:D

Maybe a little unrelated, but I read on here some time ago about a couple who had an agreement to tack on some extra time after one of them safeworded, so my wife and I tried that. We agreed on ten seconds after she safeworded. I thought she’d safeword earlier than normal, but she didn’t, and I got 10 seconds of “non-con” tickling in.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back