• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasy Frontier Sketchbook 5 released :D

lostonezero

TMF Expert
Queen Sophia and princess Iuki of the cat-tribe sure were planning a more than relaxing day…I mean, princess Elvina or queen Sara weren't around so the torubles following them couldn't reach the cat-girls this time…or not?!?
The fifth installment of Fantasy Frontier Sketchbook's title is "Webbed!"…can you guess why? A 16 pages DiD & tickling illustrated story (1 colored cover, 15 illustrated pages with two colored ones) awaits you!
Hope you like :) You can find more infos and previews on Fantasy frontier Website HERE :)
And now some previews:
FFSketch5_00web.jpgFFSketch5_02p.jpgFFSketch5_04p.jpgFFSketch5_05p.jpgFFSketch5_06p.jpg

And as a VERY special EXTRA!! My cosplayer friends Natsuko-Hiragi and I did a COSPLAY set of catgirl Iuki based on this Sketchbook! You can see it HERE!^__^

Last edited:
Iuki: "But I'm no good at marketing...Who could possibly want to see a book about me being tickled and tied?
Look at my small feet and brown-pink soles, they are no good...I try to tickle them with my tail every day, but I still have a long way to go before I can be a honest-to-good tickle victim like the great princess Elvina!
Maybe I should ask her to show her prowess to me one of these days...I bet she can take being tied for hours and wouldn't bat an eye! I should do my best to try to study and copy her technique!
What? You say it's okay? I should jus try my best? You actually like my feet? Alright! I will work hard to make this a good issue!"

Iuki: "But I'm no good at marketing...Who could possibly want to see a book about me being tickled and tied?
Look at my small feet and brown-pink soles, they are no good...I try to tickle them with my tail every day, but I still have a long way to go before I can be a honest-to-good tickle victim like the great princess Elvina!
Maybe I should ask her to show her prowess to me one of these days...I bet she can take being tied for hours and wouldn't bat an eye! I should do my best to try to study and copy her technique!
What? You say it's okay? I should jus try my best? You actually like my feet? Alright! I will work hard to make this a good issue!"

XDXDXD
Hope you like!!!!

Congratulations on the release, I always love seeing your stuff! You bring such a fun vibe to all your work. I like page 12 the best ("too many fingers" indeed lol).

What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back